Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArjunaYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 1 20 years I missed my periods fr 2 months now I consumed about 2-3 delay tablets after I got my chumps to stop it and it got stopped after that I got intercourse with my partner n consumed an ipill with 72 hrs BT after that its been 2 months I did not get my chumps please help!
Dear Sir/ Mam, please give me your valuable advice and correct idea to deal with my problem as I am very much tense. I had my marriage in dec 2014 and conceived in jan 2015 and had miscarriage in March 2015, And after that I tried but no success. Later I shown to doctor in jan 2016 and had HSG in feb which show that both tube is blocked at corneal end (one is completely blocked and other is partially blocked. Dnt knw wht to do further as I want to conceive and want to have child. So please help. So that I can get successfully pregnant.
Good morning. I have a small question that my urine is yellowish from last few days. I had a problem of uric acid last year and I think now a days its goes high. Recently my gynaecologist diagnosed a STD of my wife. What I do please suggest.
Hello doctor, im 24 years old n I had sex with my bf jus on last day of my period. I took ipill within half an hour, coz of tension I took ipill again on same evening. I got heavy bleeding right after 6 days. Which lasted for 5 days. But its been 3 weeks and im having back pain dizziness constipation and a small lump on lower right abdomen jus close to navel. Is it pregnancy?
My wife is in 8th month of pregnancy n having d problem of hyporoidism n taking thyronorm 37.5 mg . please suggest that .does she need to take calcium nd vitamin d3 tablets twice a day or only one is enough please also suggest if anything else also required for this.
I am six months pregnant my scan is good not having low lying placenta can I continue to my office and I have to climb steps for my office.
Last month I received periods on 7th march but this month still periods has not come and today is 17th April. I did pregnancy test itself with test machine but result shows negative. Do I need to wait more days to test once more? Please suggest.
I am getting my periods before time (10-12days) from last few months. While having periods I have pain in my breast which is not tolerable.
Me 6 month pregnant hu. Aur pichle 3-4 dino se mere private part me jalan aur halki sujan b hai. Ab tk k mere sare reports b normal hai. Kya ye sujan aur jalan pregnancy se he related hai ya kuchh aur?
My gf got pregnant its conformed by urine test. Right now its not correct time for baby v want to abort how to abort naturally last period was 28 march. Suggest me quick plz.
After c section I have no breastfeeding first 8 days after that I have very low supply what is my problem.
My Friend took her first pill from misoprostol and mifepristone kit on 19th march on 20th march she took her next 2 pills together like it was told and 1 hour after talking the pills she started bleeding and cramping and on 21th march she took her next 2 pills as there are 5 pills in the kit her bleeding continued for next 4 days i.e. 25th of march then she started spotting but her cramps continued and she started having lower and upper abdomen pain I consulted a doctor on this site about this and I had talked to a doctor she said these are the side effects of the pills you took and she gave me name of to medicines which were Rabeprazole and Rantac she took these medicine for 5 days her pain was vanished just after she took these medicine but she was spotting all throughout. Her doze of medicine was of 5 days so her medicine finished on 2nd April. But she had one problem that whenever she used to eat something heavy or oily she had (gastric) pain in her abdomen, the pain was bearable and lasted for half or 1 hour. From 10th April she started bleeding, the bleeding was like the bleeding she has on her period. She feels gastric pain when she eats something oily or heavy food. And its 13th April she is still bleeding, not heavy bleeding but normal period bleeding with no cramps. Is that normal doctor?
I have baby on Jan 1, his age is 2 & half months. After delivery I have my periods on Feb 14. In this month till I don't have periods. Am also having thyroid and pcod. Now am also feeding my baby. How I can regulate my periods.
M having pcod. But since 2 years I was not on medication. But from last 3months im facing d problem again. I hvnt gt d periods for 1.5mnth. My doc suggested me to take sysron ncr for 3 days. Still hvnt gt d periods. Please help.
My mami had check pregnancy with prega news but still she can not decide that is pregnant or not because on prega news two lines had been appear but first line is faint n second line dark. She is pregnant?
I had unprotected sex with my gf and she missed her periods. We also dis the pregnancy test which showed negative. Periods were to come by 23 but they have not came yet and we did the test on 27th may. Now we will be doing a test on Friday i. E on 3rd June. What if that test comes out to be a positive. We don't want the child. Is it possible to do abortion through pills and not through operation. Please suggest me.
I am 18 weeks pregnant. Every day vomiting sensation increases. I used to take 6 doxinate tablets every day. Is vomiting bad. How to get rid of. What should I do.
Laparoscopic surgery is also known as minimally invasive surgery. It leads to a lesser amount of pain after the surgery, and therefore requires less medication also. It reduces the possibility of hemorrhage, thereby, lowering the possibility of requiring blood transfusion. The smaller length and depth of the incision also means that the patient recovers from the surgery faster than usual. There is also a lesser chance of contracting infections because a larger number of organs remain unexposed and therefore uncontaminated. Laparoscopic surgeries also cause smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
However, as with any surgery, complications may occur during the course of laparoscopic surgery.
- Wound infection: Even though laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive and the possibility of contracting infections is considerably less, the wound is capable of getting infected. Hence, it is essential to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene recommendations provided by the concerned medical staff. It is also assumed that the surgeons would prevent this possibility by maintaining strict protocols regarding this issue on their part.
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day to day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be emobilized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Anesthesia related complications: To prevent anesthesia related complications during laparoscopic surgery, it is essential that procedures related to the airways, ventilation, analgesia, antimetics are followed in the preoperative state.
- Injury: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general surgeon.