Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArjunaYour feedback matters!
Hi I had unprotected sex with women last 3 weeks back. I don't have any symptoms of Hiv but still I have fear of Hiv. Pls suggest me.
Hello I am 29 years old Married and my husband age 46. Last night and early morning we did sexual intercourse, and now found little pain in my vagina. Why this kind of problem happened, please give me some solutions.
Hi. M trying to conceive. Today 13th day cycle my follicle size is rt ovary 1.8×1.5 and left follicle is 2.6×2.1, 1.8×1.6 and ET is 0.7. Before I have taken clomid 100mg. So is it possible to conceive and tel what should I do. Any instruction please help me (11th day I took inj HCG also)
My son is one year seven months old (1.7).He is very weak. On his first birthday his body weight was 9.2 kg. But now he weighs only 9.5 kg. Is there any tonic for his growth? What to do for his growth?
New Year is a good the time for new beginnings. At times our sex lives needs to be revived too. After a few years together, a couple’s sex life may begin to stagnate. A boring sex life can negatively impact your relationship as well. But by employing some very easy tricks in the bedroom, you can bring back the passion and add spark to your life.
Can’t figure out where to start? Here are 6 tips and tricks to help you out.
1. Be spontaneous: One of the main reasons a couple’s sex life dwindles is because they fall into a routine. Whether it’s the position you choose, or the sequence of events- right from foreplay to the actual intercourse- every couple has their own set routine. Break this monotony and try out new positions that can greatly enhance your pleasure. Also, try having sex somewhere else in the house that you haven’t before to spice things up.
2. Don’t be shy: Sex is one of the most intimate acts you can share with someone. However, sometimes you may find yourself being unable to open up to your partner about what gets you in the mood. This can make sex an unfulfilling experience. Try telling your partner what you’d like him/her to do. You might end up discovering that both of you share a common fantasy you hadn’t spoken about before.
3. Explore all erogenous zones: There are a lot of erogenous zones on a man and woman’s body. Take your time and get to know every single one of them. If you don’t know where they are, explore your partner’s body and see what turns him/her on and where. This is a great exercise that also sets the foundation for more fulfilling sex in the future.
4. Experiment with your lingerie: Clothes can be a turn on or a turn off depending on what you wear. Try experimenting with your lingerie. A host of options are available out there for both men and women. These days you can even buy edible lingerie on leading online shopping sites. Choose bright shades like red, as they’ve been proven to increase arousal.
5. Play around with sex toys: Introducing sex toys in your bedroom can prove to be very stimulating as well as exciting for both you and your partner. Sex toys come in all shapes and sizes, for both men and women. You can take your pick from vibrators and vibrating rings, handcuffs, etc; even lubricants and gels can be used to enhance pleasure and make sex more exciting.
6. Shave your pubic hair: Another way to give your sex life a whole new dimension, shaving off your pubic hair can increase the sensitivity in your genitals making sex a more pleasurable experience. Besides, for many shaved genitals have a visual appeal and cause intense arousal, which is very important when it comes to having a satisfying sex life.
Hi sir/madam, am 23 years old girl, I am working as account executive, I have medium curly hair. I have lots of hair fall and tanning on my hands. I consulted good doctor like batra for 2 years bt their is no results please help me for this. That's is why am not getting marriage. Please help me please.
My Age 24 years .since too much stress I had not get period since 2 months. please suggest me any medicine so I get period early. And also some home remedies.
I'm 15 years old. I have irregular periods. While my periods I cannot tolerate my stomach and back pain. Then I suffer with fever whenthis time. How can I get rid of this problems?
Hello Dr. It's almost one year and 2 months since we got married and we are trying for baby for last six months, our sexual health are fine in terms of my erection and her periods etc But only thing is we are having intercourse only twice in a week, cos of our work timings Any tips for us to get a good news soon!
Hello there I am a 12th std student and I'm having trouble falling asleep. As you know this is a very important year for me and I have to wake up everyday in the morning for tuitions. Even if I sleep early I can't sleep please help.
Hello .my wife have used the MTP kit and got abortion. And we have undergone ultra scan in that the there is a blood endometrial canal. And then doctor suggested the cytolog at 29/04/17. And one on 30. Night 10: 30 she used it but no bleeding is started.
I had sex on 14 June and my period was due to 19 june its been 17 days I haven't got my periods. I had pregnancy test and it came out negative. Can I still be pregnant?
I have cysts in my ovaries. Yesterday I have done follicular study scan in that report left ovary contain 18 cc right contain 20 cc ET in 9 mm. I am try to convince. It is possible to get pregnancy In this month. Last my periods time is 34 days.
Hi Doc, I have been missing my periods since last two months, consulted a gym and she advised to take Duphaston tablets after which my periods resumed. I usually have a 28-days cycle but since I skipped my periods in between, should I consider my last period dates as my next periods date? Am planning for a baby now and wanted to know my ovulation days. When should I start with OPK? Please help.
I am 50 years old and having irregular periods. I had my periods in January which lasted for a week and was heavy and then had in February also. It was normal then. In March I had very little spotting for one day and then it has not come till date. I have heaviness of breast and other symptoms which we get before periods. Can you suggest homeopathic medicine.
Hi I am 25 and I am into a relationship with a married women who is 37 and we love each other very much and we often have sex with out condom. She has never been in to sex except her husband they both have sex daily and sometimes we both get to have sex is it ok to have sex with out condom with her and she doesn't have uterus and her husband ejaculates every day in her vagina. Is it ok if I can have sex with her with out condom.
I'm 20 years old. Me n my gf having sex since 3 months but never tried without condom. We want it purely natural. What should I do with safety?
This is my 3rd month in pregnancy. During pregnancy still bleeding comes out when ever I do work hard. Please givE me a suggestion. Even I am suffer with pain in kidney areA.
Disregarding genital tract infections and issues including the symptoms of the same can lead to problems when it comes to fertility. It may also cause problems in your sexual life. Genital problems can also lead to infertility. These days, infertility is a noteworthy and very important occurrence that plagues many couples.
Common Infections: A large portion of these genital tract diseases occurs because of infections. Salpingitis happens in close to 15% of ladies in their reproductive age and 2.5% of all ladies get to be infertile as an aftereffect of salpingitis by age 35. Many times, symptoms of conditions and STDs like Chlamydia trachomatis trachomatis are usually nonexistent. The real rate of ladies with upper genital tract infections is presumably underestimated.
Infection and Infertility: Infectious agents can hinder different vital human functions, including reproduction. Bacteria, fungi, infections and viruses can meddle with the reproductive capacity in both genders. Diseases of male genito-urinary tract represent around 15% of the instance of male infertility. Diseases can influence distinctive areas of the male regenerative tract, for example, the testis, epididymis and male sex organs and glands. Urogenital diseases at various levels of their advancement, development and transport can affect the sperms themselves in this manner. Among the most widely recognized microorganisms required for sexually transmitted diseases, meddling with male fertility are Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhea.
Symptoms: If the following symptoms of a genital tract infection are ignored, it can definitely lead to the person being infertile in some stage of life or immediately. These are as follows:
The signs and symptoms in males are
- Changes in the way you discharge
- Bleeding while urinating or discharge
- Thick white, yellow or green release from the tip of the penis along with pain in urethra or pain while urinating
- A hard but painless sore on the penis along with swelling of the lymph hubs in the crotch
- Pain or uneasiness while urinating or discharge from the urethra
- Difficult or irritated red spots and small blisters on the penis
- Chestnut bits on the hair around the penis
- Gentle delicacy around one of the testicles
- Delicate swelling in the scrotum on one or both sides
- Extreme pain after injury to your penis
The signs and symptoms in women are as follows:
- Irregular vaginal discharge with a pungent smell
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Tingling or itching in the outer area of vagina
- Uneasiness and pain during sex
- Sore vagina
- Foamy greenish-yellow discharge with a foul smell
- Light bleeding after intercourse
- Warts in the vagina
Regular check-ups and visits to the gynecologist are very essential. One should always keep the partner updated about their sexual health problems to practice a healthy and honest relationship and to avoid further contagious infections from occurring.