Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Arjun ViegasYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my back. I have consulted Many doctor's but no gain so give advice me how can I get rid of this pain.
I am suffering from fever and pains (muscle and joint pains). And wight loss ,neck pain, chest pain, how to relief fever and chest neck, muscle and joint pains.
I suffering with left knee from 2 days because I am running for get police department job. Please tell me the solution to overcome the pain.
Hi, I have been diagnosed for Gout for last 9 yr. I take 1 Zyloric 100 mg tablet every alternate day and am able to maintain the creatine level. I also have limited protein diet. My question is I want to start gym workout and this would require protein intake so can I still have a good workout without compromising on my health. Also would like to know the side effects of Zyloric tablet or any purinol tablet.
Pain in the right upper abdomen. Constipation. Detected 2 nos cyst 8 mm size in the lever. Taking medicines Normaxin CC for last one month but pain still continuing. Kindly advise.
Hello, doctor I am female 24 years old I am suffering from severe head ache and head ache and hair fall. Please suggest me some medicines and your precious suggestions. Doctor I am suffering from severe cold fever and back pain please help me from your side.
Hello sir, I am 26 years old male, having back-pain for last 6 months and at same time right abdomen pain. What should I do? please suggest some needful. Thank you.
Whether it is winter temperatures dipping, a lower temperature caused due to rains or chills created by air conditioning, the moment our body experiences lower temperatures than it is comfortable with, various forms of aches crop up, esp. if you already have a condition or have been physically hurt.
Winters are typically associated with several types of body pains. Particularly, we’ve seen higher incidences of nerve – related pain, joint pains and vascular pains during the season.
Manage your pains by following these 6 tips:
1. Keep yourself warm: Needless to say, it’s extremely important to keep yourself warm when its gets uncomfortably cold. Clinical research has shown higher incidence of nerve – related, vascular pain and joint pains if your body is exposed to low temperatures for long periods. This is especially true if you are 60+ in age. So, dress appropriately with body warmers, sweaters and jackets
2. Keep yourself physically active: A colder weather reduces average activity levels. An average person walks up to 1,000 lesser steps when its cold. To avoid pain in knees and other joints, it’s especially important to keep up activity levels. Try and take out time for walking in the afternoons or evenings, even if it is inside your house or office.
3. Take care of your diet: It is important to ensure that your intake of Vitamin D, Calcium and Vitamin B complex is adequate. Make sure that your diet remains rich in dal, green leafy vegetables (Vitamin B complex), milk (Calcium) and cheese and egg yolk (Vitamin D).
4. Get enough exposure to sunlight: Lesser exposure to the sun causes Vitamin D deficiency during winters, which can result in fatigue, lethargy and general body pains. Make sure to get at least 15-20 minutes of sunlight exposure, ideally in the mornings around 9am to 10am.
5. Avoid the wrong foods: Actively manage your diseases like diabetes and hypertension to stay pain free. If you suffer from diabetes, make sure that you do not overeat foods with high glycemic index. If you suffer from hypertension, it is important to keep away from spicy and oily foods.
6. Get expert advice: Visit your pain specialist if your pains continue for more than 2 weeks. Be regular with your prescribed pain medications, but strictly avoid self-medication or overuse of painkillers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I always have leg cramps for more than 5 years now. I could feel the pain especially when I lie down on my bed and also after prolonged walking. It seems my pain is aggravated after masturbation. I used to masturbate with a frequency of at least 4 times a day.please help me
My friend rahul is having back pain regularly. He has visited many doctors, but still doesn't found any remedy. Is there a remedy for this.
I have joint pains from past 6 months. Now I am using pain relief gel for this. But haven't relief. What should I do? Suggest me a doctor.
I am 40 years old male. Height-180 cm, wt 93kgs. I have problem of fat in chest and stomach area. I suffer from joint pains specially lower back and knees. I experience pain in neck, soulder, back and ankles after getting up in morning. Pain go away after about half an hour. Please suggest treatment
I have problam in my right hand. Jab main apna haath upar uthata hu to kandhe ke paas bahut dard hota hai. Mera haath pura upar tak nahi ja pata hai.
I am suffering from muscle cramps in my abdomen and chest since 5 to 6 years, Doctors told me to increase water intake, but I drink more than 2 litres of water daily then too I suffer from severe cramps, my age is 43, male and my weight is 73 kg, please help me out, this problem becomes more severe in winter.
I am 53 years old female suffering from osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and osteopenia. My weight is 74 kg and I want to maintain my weight below 60. Please Advise.
1) avoid sitting on floor.
2) avoid too much of climbing and going down the stair case
3) avoid using indian toilet style.