Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arjun MapareYour feedback matters!
Hi there On my head in hair I have measles sometimes that contain pus some times even on neck, face, chest and back. I tried many remedies like neem, drinking safi etc, some doctors also suggested many creams for that but nothing gave any result. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
How to reduce hair fall with natural remedies? I am loosing around 40 hairs everyday. And how can I reduce itching in my scalp also?
I have prob of hair fall. My scalp is scaly like oily dandruff and my hair are dry. Please suggest. My skin is so sensitive and oily with open pores. I feel I have a damaged skin. These days i am suffering from allergy my cheeks are red. Please suggest. Regards.
I Have gradual hair loss at the age of 21, what might be the reason? Are there any early remedies to be taken?
I want to know about skin problems I hve black heads on my face and spots on my face I want to get rid from it.
My sister want to increase the size of breast but she can't. .plz suggest the way how can she increase the size of her breast.
Hi, I'm 25 years Old female and I'm having a baldness problem on left side my forehead I don't have genetics problem my father and mother have beautiful n thick hairs please suggest I'm worried Now.
I have black spots on fore head n my skin is very much oily I want to remove that I tried much meditation creams but didn't got the desired result.
Hello doctor, I am 32 year old married girl and I have recently new born boy please suggest me home remedies for my strech mark.
Can't any doctor put stitches why then pay more and search for a plastic surgeon? One of the most common queries I face regularly.
Ans: Plastic Surgeons study the delicate balance of skin, soft tissue as part of their curriculum for a longer period than other doctors. The diameter of the thread used in plastic surgical stitches or suturing is as thin as hair or even finer so the resultant scar, pain and duration of healing is very much reduced. Even if there is a resultant scar Plastic surgeons know how to make them smaller, less itchy or less painful. . so given an option any stitching anywhere would be best done by a plastic surgeon and especially if its a difficult suturing. More so most doctors would be happy if the wound just heals, but a plastic surgeon will worry about the best possible healing not only by closure but also cosmesis..
Is leukoderma or vitiligo contagious? Does it spread through physical contact such as shaking hands, sitting next to each other or hugging with the leukoderma patient.
I have lots of pimple in all around face. My face is oily in nature so I used neemfash wash. But nothing happen. I also try some medicine but its controls for few week. Please advise or suggest medicine.
Long, lustrous and glossy locks of hair that swish with the gentle breeze and accentuates the look of any outfit - that's the beauty of well maintained and beautiful mane of thick hair. Yet, many of us suffer from hair loss due to poor diet, too many chemicals in our hair care products, stressful living and a fast paced urban lifestyle where we are not left with enough time to take care of your hair.
Did you know that your shampoo can also lead to hair loss? There are harmful chemical additives, detergent like substances which can make the follicles weak and lead to breakage, as well as other ingredients that can lead to hair loss. Here's how:
- Sulfate: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or SLS, and Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate or ALS, are surfactants that are usually used by shampoo manufacturers to create extra foam which makes for a luxurious, yet harmful wash. This is usually the case with cheap shampoos. These substances are irritants that can cause hair loss in patches.
- Sodium Chloride: Your standard table salt is also one of the culprits that can lead to a lot of hair loss. Many popular shampoos and conditioners contain this substance which can make the scalp itchy and dry. This leads to hair fall.
- Ammonium Chloride: Many shampoos that do not contain sodium chloride usually use surfactants like ammonium chloride. This can also have a similar effect as its sodium chloride counterpart, as it leads to various symptoms like itching and dryness in the scalp.
- Formaldehyde: This substance has disinfectant-like qualities which can cause a lot of damage to the DNA. Excessive and constant use can lead to indiscriminate hair loss due to the harsh properties of this substance. It is generally a low-cost option that can be used as a preservative in shampoos and conditioners.
- Polyethylene Glycol: This substance is used as a thickening agent that can take the moisture away from the hair and lead to severe hair loss. The use of alcohol and greasers in shampoos can also have a similar effect on the hair.
The health of your hair depends on the kind of products you use, so it is important to look at the ingredients before you invest in a good shampoo and conditioner.