Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Arijit Kumar GhoshYour feedback matters!
I have low blood pressure and very low pulse rate too. I have gastric problem too. Sometimes I feel very ill. Like I will faint, stomach ache, heart ache, sweating. Is it due to gastric problem.
If I am suffering from high blood pressure. I want know following of about blood pressure. What Health Problems Are Associated With High Blood Pressure, How Do I Know if I Have High Blood Pressure What Causes High Blood Pressure, What Is the Treatment for High Blood Pressure and What Type of Diet Should I Follow if I Have High Blood Pressure?
Hi, Recently I have taken blood test in that I have seen some of my reports are little bit high, TOTAL CHOLESTEROL PHOTOMETRY 204 mg/dl 125-200 HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 34 mg/dl 35-80 LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 127 mg/dl 85-130 TRIGLYCERIDES PHOTOMETRY 266 mg/dl 25-200 TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO CALCULATED 6 Ratio 3 - 5 LDL / HDL RATIO CALCULATED 3.8 Ratio 1.5-3.5 VLDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 53.2 mg/dl 5 - 40 NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 170.1 mg/dl < 160 could you please suggest how should I take care of these things. Regards, Vinod.
Please advice for diet in diabetic hypothyroid hypertensive CKD patient with post angioplasty status?
Blood pressure readings above 140/90 are classified as hypertension or high blood pressure. There are no specific symptoms, but prolonged hypertension can lead to a heart stroke.
Listed below are a few ways to reduce high blood pressure:
- Limit your salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body, leading to high blood pressure. To avert hypertension, cut down on your daily salt intake to a maximum of one tablespoon.
- Indulge in physical exercise: If you are suffering from pre-hypertension (mild hypertension), it can be avoided or controlled by engaging in physical exercise such as brisk walk, swimming or playing a sport. Exercising regularly can lower blood pressure levels by 5 mmHg (millimetres of mercury).
- Bask in the sun: Exposure to sunlight alters the nitric oxide levels in your blood which leads to the reduction in blood pressure. Thus, soaking up the sun can prove to be a great way to avoid a stroke in future.
- Add ginger and cardamom to your diet: The two spices, ginger and cardamom, provide required warmth to your body and help in stabilising the circulation of blood in your body and help in bringing down blood pressure levels.
- Add more green vegetables to your diet: Green vegetables, preferably the leafy ones, are rich in nutrients such as magnesium, iron and folate which help in maintaining the blood circulation that is essential for combating high blood pressure.
- Switch to decaf coffee: If you can’t give up coffee entirely, switch to decaf beverages as caffeine is responsible for tightening your blood vessels which leads to increased stress and blood pressure levels.
- Start drinking tea: Herbals teas such as chamomile, ginger, green tea and hibiscus tea contain herbal properties which soothe your blood vessels and nourish the blood flow. Herbal teas also help in hydration and rejuvenation of fluids in your body.
- Update your playlist: Music is proven to be therapeutic and updating your playlist with soothing Sufi, Celtic or Instrumental tunes can help you relax your mind and combat stress related blood pressure spikes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!