Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Archana Shindy
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Archana ShindyYour feedback matters!
Meri breast pe thoda sa press karu toh thodi si pain feel hoti hai. Main 22 saal ki women hun. Breast pe koi lumb ya mass hai ki nehi ghar pe self examine keise karun? Is age me memography thik hai kya?
I had sex with my husband on 22nd October while I had my last period on 25th September how much chance are there to be pregnant.
From a neurobiological perspective, love is seen similar to addiction, when we fall in love, our brain gets flooded with a host of "feel good" neurochemicals like - adrenaline, dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin. These chemicals cause us to feel highly motivated to do things that may seem impossible otherwise, like staying up all night talking or chatting to the person you love on the phone, feeling the deep desperation or the desire to meet your lover, ready to physically harm self for a person whom you know just year or months back.
As our relationship progresses and we begin to settle into our daily life with our partner those neurochemicals settle too. This is ultimately for the best otherwise humans would not be able to progress in other aspects of their life efficiently if they keep themselves completely submerged into the thoughts and feelings of their partner 24X7 (like in the initial phase).
When a breakup occurs, especially at an advanced stage of the relationship, human brain gets accustomed to the feel-good neurochemicals that their togetherness has generated over the time. Hence the brain pressures the person to seek the physical presence of the lover so it can again generate the feel-good neurochemicals. In human behavior, this process is reflected by a sudden shot of happy memories and realising that he/she is no longer with us.
So who feels the pain more Men or Women?
According to the researchers from Binghamton University and University College London, Women tend to feel the emotional pain associated with a breakup more acutely than men, but men take longer to "get over" their former lover.
Although the research found that women tend to feel the physical and emotional pain associated with a breakup more acutely than men do, they also found that both the sexes reported feelings, different breakup-related emotions in about the same proportions. For example, both men & women reported anger and depression, troubled sleep, struggle with their weight or experience panic attacks after a breakup.
So, why women get more affected by breakups than men? Well, from a scientific standpoint, women typically have more at stake in relationships than men do. Women are evolved to invest far more in a relationship than a man. A brief romantic encounter could lead to nine months of pregnancy followed by many years of lactation for a woman while the man may leave the scene' literally minutes after the encounter with no further biological investment. This knowledge is rooted in a woman’s brain from the stone age.
The study also shows that men may have a different set of emotional scars following a breakup. The man is likely to feel the loss deeply and for a very long period of time as it 'sinks in' that he must 'start competing' all over again to replace what he has lost — or, worse still, comes to the realisation that the loss is irreplaceable.
I asked how will be our baby fair or dark in complexion so please tel me what should I take in my diet so that our baby will be surely fair because we both not fair and not dark also in the middle.
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.
Hi Dr. my period date is 22 and period nt come yet. I am taking duphaston 10 mg from 16 th day of period for 10 days morning evening vid folic acid n loprin 75 and I also take pregnacare tablets once daily .y my period not come I mostly period on due date or before 2 ya 3 days .am I pregnant my feet burn feel like period come but not .only milky white discharge come .plz tell what chances are.
Madam we are married in Feb 15 2014 before marriage my wife's menses are accurate after marriage in this one year 4 to 5 times menses skipped up to 7 to 10 days. From last two months we r consulting a doctor. Last my wife went for scanning in report " both overlies bulk in size and shows multiple small follicies. Arranged peripherally, no dominant follicle seen . Impression: polycystic ovarian syndrome : doctor prescribed M2-Tone syrup(charak), ginette 35. Plz suggest us to my wife pregenecy
Papaya is intense, light and rough by nature, besides being hot in potency. The taste is sweet and pungent, though the after taste is bitter. Chemically, this fruit contains gum resin, yellow in color, glycosides, sugars, citric acid and papain, a digestive enzyme. This enzyme has digestive fats and proteins. It has abundant vitamins, namely, vitamin b complex, vitamin a and vitamin c. It is filled with minerals such as sodium and potassium supplements.
Natural tonic: papaya has numerous minerals, vitamins and digestive enzymes as a natural source. You can have papaya as a regular food in your daily diet and thus feel the boost of energy. This fruit can be beneficial as it increases blood sugar levels and improves blood pressure. It is highly recommended to people who suffer from lack of vigor, occasional sleep loss and fatigue symptoms.
Health benefits of papaya
- When taken with warm water is very useful. Even lactating mothers must supplement this fruit in their diet as a daily regimen. This results in a good production of milk.
- Joint pains remedy: the leaves and seeds of papaya are helpful in decreasing swelling and pain. The leaves may be warmed and applied on the affected joint pains and the seeds may be crushed and mixed with mustard oil for local massage.
- Papaya leaves and seeds are useful in treating intestinal worms.
- Papaya contains papain, the protein that is a digestive enzyme and assists in the process of natural digestion.
- Papaya can be had as regular consumption and it will help in solving the colon infections problem.
- The papaya skin is excellent in curing skin wounds.
- Papaya is high in nutritive value and low in calories, thus an excellent food for people on a diet.
- Consuming papaya regularly helps in relieving nausea and morning sickness.
- Papaya has anti-cancerous and anti-inflammatory properties. This anti-inflammatory property helps in reducing pain for people suffering from arthritis, osteoporosis, and edema.
- Papaya is exceptionally good for people who frequently suffer from a cough, cold or flu. This is because papaya promotes the immune system. Vitamin a and c in high concentration is beneficial to promote the immune system.
- Papaya is the best for good hair and equally helps in controlling dandruff. In fact, even the papaya shampoos are exceptionally good for hair and are easily obtainable in many stores.
- Raw papaya reduces menstrual irregularities and helps women. Papaya eases the condition in women by promoting natural flow during the cycle of menstruation.
- Papaya cleans your stomach and if papaya is eaten alone for 3 to 4 days, it has a beneficial tonic effect on the intestines and stomach.
( corelation is done accourding to the symptoms otherwise Atyartav is vast concept as compared to Pollymenorrhoea)
Some commonsymptoms of pollymenorrhoea
1. Exessive bleeding at the time of
2. Sever abdominal cramps
3. Sever headache
2. Muscle fetigue
4. Hemorrhagic piles ( in some cases)
6. Hair loss
7. Dullness of skin colour and complexion
Now a days mainly seen causes for this disorders are :-
Altered diet containing more spices , SALT, preservatives and GREEN CHILLY etc.
Accourding to ayurveda the diet ( Salty, sour, hot) in nature causes vitiation of Pitta dosha and it causes the vitiation of Rakta dhatu. due to this as body expells cough while coughing from body simillerly it expells more quantity of blood in attempt to get rid of vitiated Rakta dhatu from the body. in this the associated dosha is Vata dosha.
Though DOCTORS ATTENTION is MUST in this case you can parctice some tips to get relief from this at home.
1. Avoid diet which causes the problem of Heat, Hyperacidity, such as Green chilly, spices, chilly powder,
( In some womens the specific reason for this is they eats lots of Golgappa daily which contains green chilly water )
2. Avoid fast food to avoid the preservatives and other harmfull chemicals.
3. Avoid excess use of Pickle as it contains more salt as preservatives.
4. Eat 1 Awala ( indian gooseberry) on empty stomach.
5. Eat fresh food. take fresh juices of fruits or beet root.
6. Start using Nachani satva instead of taking poha or khichadi as a breakfast.
7. Regular exercise with some yogasana as Bhujangasan, Vajrasan, and Pranayam etc.
Ever had tempting food calling out to you, but could not to swallow it? This could be a serious medical condition and should not be taken lightly. Sometimes, certain disorders in the throat or the esophagus culminate in acute difficulties in swallowing. Commonly termed dysphagia, this disease is directly linked to some sort of a neuro cardiac abnormality. Dysphagia is commonly noted in babies and aged people or in other words in those age groups whose immunity systems are not necessarily strong. Occasional troubles in swallowing can go unnoticed and may not necessarily raise the alarm, but if this condition prevails for a comparatively long period of time, then one really needs to get themselves checked.
Some of the most prominent causes of dysphagia have been enlisted below:
- Muscular and nervous dysfunctions: On certain occasions, the nerves and the muscles that are responsible for transporting food through the food pipe may not be functioning properly. As a consequence of which, food particles find it difficult to navigate through the esophagus and reach the stomach. Such a condition may be spurred by a stroke or nervous diseases like Parkinson's, sclerosis or dystrophy. A weak immunity system, leading to an inflammation and thus narrowing of the esophageal walls may also cause such a disease.
- Gastronomical distresses: Ulcers or inflammation of the food pipe due to some gastroenteric disorders is also a cause of dysphagia. Such a condition may arise out of innocuous situations like an allergic reaction or on account of more chronic medical distresses like cancers and tumors.
- Dryness inside the mouth: The saliva in the mouth helps in debilitating the food particles into digestible form. However, due to some kind of a hormonal imbalance, if there isn't adequate saliva formation, it becomes a task to swallow the food and results in dysphagia.
With timely diagnosis, dysphagia can be treated effectively. Treating dysphagia usually involves a few clinical methods as well as a few lifestyle changes. Certain specialists advice exercising the throat muscles that can possibly ease out swallowing while others recommend specific changes in the diet for the same. Surgical procedures involve dilation and endoscopy which clears out the surface area of the esophagus as a result of which heals dysphagia to a great extent.
Requesting for a quick and confirm response. I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 27th August and she had ipill (ecp) after 6 hours of Intercourse. After 4 days i.e. On 1st September she started bleeding and the bleeding continued for 4 days. We have done four home urine pregnancy test and the results came NEGATIVE. All the tests were done after 21 days of Intercourse. We even did a BHCG test on 17th October which was exactly 7 weeks after unprotected sex. The result was <1.20. I have two questions. please help me out. 1st. Is she pregnant or do we have to worry about pregnancy? 2nd: no bleeding has taken place after September. Why? please help us out.
A word about artificial sweeteners!
It may be challenging to remove artificial sweeteners from your diet, because they are universally accepted. However, the bottom line is that as long as you continue to drink diet sodas & eat other artificially sweetened foods on a regular basis, you will never really stop craving and thinking about sweet foods. Patients who have been unwilling to stop these so called diet foods have never felt the relief from cravings for and obsessive thoughts about their favourite foods. Those who have weaned themselves off diet drinks happily admit what a relief it is to be consuming more healthy foods.
Respected sir/mam last week I had sex with my gf and we did sex 4 times in 6 hours and now after 1 day she is feeling etching in her inner part of vagina and etching quit badly and while urination she feel sever pain. And since from today while urination she feels bleeding too. What we have to do. We are in tension .plzzz help us.
I am getting more sexual thoughts. I have girlfriend. She is now only 19. We are planing to participate in sex. Please suggest safe method to avoid pregnancy.
Today me and my husband have sex and bymistakly while doing, my husband drop his sperm inside the vagina only but now we are not ready for child. So please advice how to know within how many days I come to no whether I am pregnant or not. Or isn't any solution now only to avoid pregnancy. please help we are so worried about it. N. please explain in detail how to avoid pregnancy now. What to do now. Any pills or anythings else.
I have had pain my lower abdomen all day. Travelling towards my back. When I press on my lower abdomen in the pelvic area, it gets worse. Feels like pressure on my bladder or uterus. Don't have a uterus as I had a hysterectomy 5 years ago. So know that it is not menstrual pain. Feels like I need to pass a stool. What to do?
Treatment of Skin Disorders:
Cumin has a high content of vitamin E which keeps your skin healthy and glowing. Besides, the essential oils, cumin have disinfectant and anti-fungal properties which protect your skin from fungal and microbial infections. Topical application of cumin paste on boils, pimples, eczema, psoriasis and other skin disorders facilitates quick healing . A dash of ground cumin powder can also be added to your face pack to treat skin issues. Cumin is also a good source of dietary fiber which helps in the cleaning process and removes toxins.
Vitamin E present in cumin triggers the anti-ageing processes within the body, thus preventing premature ageing symptoms. It acts as an antioxidant to combat the free radicals that attack the skin and cause signs of ageing like wrinkles, age spots and sagging skin. This combination of antioxidant effect and antibacterial capacity of cumin provides you with a healthy, beautiful skin that lasts far into your old age.
Cures Itchiness and Body Heat:
If you are suffering from body heat and skin itchiness, you can put some cumin seeds in boiled water. Once it is cooled, take a bath with that water.