Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Archana ShindyYour feedback matters!
I have a pcod issue can you just suggest me what precautions should I take and what are my dos and do nots pls help me reduce my weight.
I am married, and in physical relationship for 4 years. But presently I am experiencing that elasticity of my vagina has loosened up. And during sex I don't Get that feeling anymore. How to get rid of this problem? If any cream or medication or anything else might help. Please let me know. As this is very urgent. I feel that my husband is dissatisfied sometimes.
My body colour is pure white, but my face is very dark. What is the problem? When I was 24 years old. My color is good and fair. This problem from last 3 years. Due to this I can't go out in crowd. Any medical treatment to cure this in short period. Can anybody help me on this? Thanks.Please suggest.
Hello, I'm 28 years of old and my weight is 50 kg, i am suffering from back pain from last 2 years, and also have a epilepsy problem. I have to take medicine daily i.e 4500 mg total. I want to increase my weight about 5 kg within 3 to 4 month also note that my breast are very small please suggest me some diet which can help me in weight gain, and can also help me to give bigger and fuller breast.
Can hymen be broken with the use of tampons I am virgin but i did not bleed when i had sex first time what's the reason? Is reason use of tampon or anything else? Please advise.
How can I reduce my tummy which is increased after my first delivery of child. I am worried about my airy tummy.
Hi, I am 25 years old. And I am newly married so I want to know the best method for child birth control. Is patch is the best method? I don't want to use condom my partner in intercourse period.
I was having periods on regular basis but since last month i. E; from January I missed my periods. I also got a sprain last month for which the doc's gave me medicine and it was during my date of monthly cycle when I was having those medicines after that I didn't get periods. I am even having back pain. Please help.
Hi dear doctors. .my question is this. Is it possible to have sex, intercourse during pregnancy, my wife is pregnant since six months, this is her sixth month of pregnancy. So please I want to know is it possible and safe to have sex, intercourse. Want the respond from my dear doctors. Waiting for reply..
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain.
HI I am 26 years old I live in noida sec 39. I have polysystic ovaries and abnormal periods I want to conceive my doctor doctor gave me fertomid 50 mg tablet for 5 days from second day of my period and prescribed follicular monitoring but my egg size on 13 day was right msf and left 13*11 and also on 16 th day the size remains same. But earlier before for 2 months the same ultrasound report was ok with same medicine and also Dr. gave me hucog injection earlier to rupture but I did not conceive and this time egg size was not ok please tell me what can I do?
HI, I am a 22 years old female. I am 5'2 and 70 kgs. I am sexually active. Last time I had protected sex on 4th October. My period was due on 7th October but instead I got brown discharge with minimal flow for 3 days and then light red spotting. I also have minor pcos problems but I have always had regular periods. I have also been having acute diarrhea since 7th October. I have been having inch loss all over my body for few months now and my appetite is reduced. I also had a home pregnancy test on 11th October which was negative. Please help me diagnose my problem.
Sir my sister is aged of 39 years, she dint get marriage because of family issues. As she dint get marriage . Any effects will be in future !
My gf is 1 week late so she checked in on pregnancy kit and the result was negative. But I have a fear that the pregnancy kit is showing wrong data. Any help.
Me and my gf we both had sexual activities for 45 mins since last 4 days (everything except sexual intercourse. Like handjobs blowjobs and fingering). And today she had much more discharge than usual. And after that she felt nausea and weakness,she cant get preg like this. But she is feeling nausea,why is that soo? Should I give her birth control pill bcz we both are frightened. please suggest me some of them. Her expected periods are on 11 may. Her age is 16.
First of all, if you want to get results in garbha sanskar, you must believe in garbha sanskar. It is a method to plan your precious babies, health, smartness, colour, mental activity and other as best. For that both parents will mentally prepare and do planning for pregancy in good season. Before pregnancy, do ayurvedic panchakarma therapy for detoxification and rejuvenation of whole body. Then take proper diet and proper medicine according to your prakruti, then do some meditation yoga, spirutial activity to remove impurities in mind from both the parents. Select good days for conception and clean place, then take schedule of 9 months. Ayurvedic remedies for mother has to be followed for good development of features to avoid complication during pregnacy. During 9 months of pregnancy, there is reform structure to mother what to avoid? What to eat? How to behave? A number of parents take benefits of garbha sanskar and believe in that.