Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ArchanaYour feedback matters!
My son is 6 years old nowadays he is not eating anything specially home cook food. I am quite worried about him nd his health.
My son aged 4.6 years has Vit D deficiency. Apart from Vit D rich food which medicine I can give him.
My baby is 3 month old still she is 4.5 weight inam nly feeding my milk wat can we give to increase her weight additionally and she is spitting saliva lot any reasons.
Please suggest some good products like any good brand oil which can help in making baby and baby bones strong. Also suggest any brand for milk supplement for my baby. Also any other thing whichbu can suggest I should start for him at this age like pediasure etc.
My 10 month old baby has runny nose, sneezing and coughs often, my ped suggested asthaline expectorant (3ml -3 times a day) gladimol c (6ml -3 times a day) for 3 days. My baby weight is 8.20 kilo. I just want to check if this is the correct dosage for my baby.
I am having one month girl babies. Doctor suggested to give powder milk for the babies the name is PER NAN. They said for one scoop you should 30 ml water we are giving like that only. But my baby is suffering to go to motion. Can you help me with your message.
3 years old son is coughing for last 2 days. Can feel the cough troubling in his throat. Since birth whenever he had caught cough.
Hi, my two years old baby girl some time holds her breath, when she fell down then cry literally. What we need to do in this situation? Pl suggest. She doesn't response. Her face become pale and she become faint totally. Same time she folds her hand.
How to build confidence in my daughter which is 6 years old She has scared to do something independently in school or class eg. Show n tell activity She feels insecurity at outside She wants someone to be with her.
My son is 8 years old. He is having high fever since Friday night. Given him antibiotics and Crocin. Fever is still not going down. What should I do?
Hi Dr. Greetings for the day! My baby girl birth with cleft palate now she is 4 months old. And I am planning to fit a feeding plate. Now my question is 1. If I fit feeding plate now will it be remove later at the time of surgery, or the same plate will be fixed for permanent. Also she is not gaining weight as ASD and PDA (7mm) was there from birth. Now only PDA (5mm) is there. Kindly suggest how she will gain weight. Birth weight 2.5 kg now she is in between 2.6 to 2.7 kg.
I have mistakenly given thyronorm 50 mcg tablet to my 7 months old baby in his formula milk I thought its was his calcium medicine as it has a similar bottle please suggest is it going to harm my baby. Please help.
My daughter is 2 years old and her hairs are very less and also growing too much slow, we have shaved her hair 4-5 times but of no use. please suggest us how can her hairs increase and grow.
My daughter is 3 months old. She vomits out milk at an interval of 2- 3 days. Its not spitting up digested milk its clear milk after feeding her. It happens when we try to give her burp. Is it normal. Please guide.
Hi My son age is 2 years. He is very like to drink yakult he is drinker 1 bottle of yakult everyday. drinker yakult for 2 years baby that is good for baby or not? Please help me.
My baby is 6 months old. We are giving visyneral multivitamin drops and ultra d3 drops is this fine or its better to introduce her wth sunlight instead of giving drops? Is it good to continue with the medicines. My baby has got diaper rash which has made her skin very red near private area. Doctor has recommended zinc dry powder since rash is not getting healed for 5 days.
My daughter is 6 yrs old, born premature but always ill in every two months. Cough cold stomach pain viral fever. I consulted many pediatric but no use she is very slim under weight but active. She don't to eat fruits vegetables milk products. Please give me right advice & good health tonics. Thanks sir/ mam
My sister gave birth to a baby boy on 14th may 2016. He is not weeing well. And has not poop yet. Yesterday they noticed some blood in his wee. Is this okay.
Children are more susceptible to health problems as their immunity is still developing and along with frequent infections such as fever or stomach problems, skin problems are a common affliction. Most skin problems within children are a manifestation of the underlying conditions such as allergies or other sicknesses. Some of the common skin allergies and problems are mentioned here.
- Heat Rash or Prickly Heat: This is possibly the most common skin condition that children are generally afflicted by. These are small red bumps on the skin which look like minute pimples. It is caused due to the blockage of the pores and excessive sweating due to hot weather or wearing warm clothes.
- Ringworm: Unlike the name, this condition isn’t actually caused by the infection from a worm. Ringworm is named so due to the ring that forms on the skin which is scaly, inflamed, red in color and can be quite itchy. It is mostly caused by a fungus that lives on the skin. Ringworms are mostly passed through skin to skin contact.
- Chickenpox Rashes: Although there are vaccines that have minimized the occurrence of this disease, it still occurs from time to time. One of the tell-tale signs of this disease are the rashes that may develop all over the body which is accompanied by fever. Although, these may go away, some marks from the rashes may remain and it is important to take care so that they don’t leave any mark behind.
- Eczema: This is another very common skin condition that afflicts many kids and is usually attributed to allergies and asthma. The typical symptoms usually include a patch of raised skin which is inflamed and red. Children often complain about excessive itching and the affected skin tends to be quite dry. Although topical medications are useful, curing or treating the underlying symptoms shows remarkable improvement.
- Impetigo: This is a type of bacterial infection which primarily occurs around the mouth and nose but repeated scratching can spread it around other parts of the body as well. In this condition, red sores or blisters may develop on the skin and then develop a yellow crust which may even ooze fluid sometimes. It is mostly spread by the use of objects such as toys and clothing items or even towels. Antibiotics may be required to treat this condition.
- Allergic reactions or contact dermatitis: Another very common skin problems that affect kids, this occurs as a reaction to certain chemicals such as those found in certain foods, soaps, plants or insects which may either cause a lesion or an inflamed area on the skin. In some cases, it may form blister, although all of these will go away on their own. However, if it persists for more than a week or two or if it is extremely painful, you should immediately take your child to the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.