Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Archana L Agrawal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Archana L AgrawalYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old and I have been suffering fever with headache. I have tried many home tips but not work. Please help, what will I do?
I have hair fall problem and I want to build my hair beard Please kindly suggest me that what should I do.
I am 62 and am on rheumatic medication (SaazDS, FA & folitrax for the last 3 years. Stopped folitrax few months back due to cramps. Have developed severe pain on the left shoulder and arm from 2 months and pain medication and physiotherapy has not helped. What should I do next?
My 7th month baby is wheezing, no cough no cold, no fever, she got cold around 5 days back, nos only wheezing, kindly help.
Sir mujhe bhaut gussa aata hai mujhe bp hai par me tablet leta hu eslomet 2.5 or mera bp bhi normal rahta hai mujhe kuch suggestion dijea.
M very slim. According to my height my weight is not so good. Is supplement is good option. I take proper diet but no profit.
I have watery discharge from my left eye for last six months. I am using Android LP eye drops and Refresh eye drops for last 1.5 months without much improvement. I have got my fundus examined: it is safe. I am diabetic with Hb1Ac 6.5.Kindly advise.
I am 5 weeks 7 days pregnant. I am planning for an abortion. I just wanted to find out will abortion pills will work out. Do the have any side effects. Will it be painful?
I have built up my great attitude to help me towards my aim. Actually when my aim triggers my heart and I work in it I feel that I am living in it and moving towards success and that is right. But when some other things outside in world happens to reach my heart, my thoughts get in that then I live in that thing and outside world. My blood group is o+ and I read in article that o+ people can get distracted easily with the thing that they take to heart. That means my brain starts thinking about that and other things. For eg I was working with my project which I have to complete alone and passion. Moving towards development of great software. But some days ago, my x gf just came close to me and suddenly kissed me because I was looking good. That is another problem of my life. But that kiss triggered heart my train got down from track. Then I didn't get any idea and thought of my aim. What thing can be done to keep to my aim?
I am 19 years old male. My weight is only 45 kgs. I feel uncomfortable when I eat more. Pls suggest something how to increase my weight.
There are many kinds of conditions that affect the eyes and make vision difficult - temporarily or even permanently. Uveitis is one such condition that causes eye inflammation in the middle layer of the tissue that resides in the wall of the eye - also known as the Uvea. The progression of the condition is sudden and the symptoms, quite painful.
Let us get to know more with this article:
- Causes: To understand any condition and how it is to be treated, one must first understand the causes of the said condition. While the specific causes behind the onset of Uveitis are not clear, this inflammatory disorder may be caused as a side effect of others like an autoimmune disorder including those like ankylosing spondylitis or even sarcoidosis. Also, infections such as cat scratch disease, syphilis (learn more about syphilis problem), West Nile virus and others may cause this kind of inflammatory condition that also affects the eyes. Lymphoma is also a kind of cancer that can be found in the eyes, which can create Uveitis. Finally, eye injuries and surgeries may cause this condition too.
- Symptoms: This condition has a variety of symptoms that may flare up suddenly. There are very few cases in which these symptoms start and progress gradually. Redness and pain in the eyes is one of the most commonly experienced symptoms while decreased vision and sensitivity towards glares of light may also be felt by people suffering from this condition. One may also see dark spots floating around and the vision may get blurred as an effect.
- Onset of Symptoms: The symptoms usually depend to a great degree on the part of the eye that gets affected by this condition. The Uvea also consists of the iris, the choroid, and the ciliary body even as it enables blood flow to the deep layers of the retina.
- Medication: In order to treat mild to moderate cases, the ophthalmologist may prescribe anti-inflammatory medication like corticosteroids, as well as bacteria fighting medicines like antibiotics. Also, immunosuppressants can be used to deal with slightly more severe cases.
- Surgery: Very severe cases will require surgical procedures like a Vitrectomy to remove the vitreous in the eye for better management of the condition. Also, with surgery, the doctor can implant a device that leads to a slow release of medication on a constant basis so that the treatment and prevention of the condition goes on, unhindered. Yet, this method can also come with side effects like the onset of glaucoma.
The severity of the symptoms as well as the extent of the damage will pretty much determine the speed of your recovery as far as this condition is concerned.