Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Archana L AgrawalYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old Male and have problem of cough (dry) and itchy eyes and running nose from last 2 weeks. What should I do?
I am interested in both men and women. I am interested in Gay sex also. I am Top. Can I do bottom in gay sex, is it painful? Can my rectum is suitable for anal sex. Can I participate?
Hello. I'm working as junior assistant. And I'm having diabetes from 1 year. So right now I'm worried about my health. I never expected that I'll h have diabetes. Suggest me what to do.
Can anyone help me or suggest me anything so that can I able to get a good height and gain proper weight.
I am facing a little problem. I have red eyes for 2days. I used ciplox twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
I had high fever and severe body ache two days before. I was taking dolo 650 three times a day from last last two days. Now fever is under control. But I am not able to sleep from last night and also having itching in whole body. Please suggest.
I am thyroid patient from 10 years. I am having thyrox-100 mg tablet in morning. My weight is 75 kg. I go for jogging in the morning. Problem is that after jogging my stomach swelling. Please suggest me I want to loose my weight.
My male baby Age is 17 months old. His last two month the health is poor viral fever submit in body due to changing in weather so how can I build his immune system what type of necessary supplement I give to him or follow food chart please give me the solution.
penis ki problem hai 3-4 dino se. penis Bahut red ho raha hai aage se. Aur cover k andar se Itching bhi hai. Swelling bhi hogyi h thodi si. Penis ka Size increased from 6.5 inches to almost 7 Thickness bhi hai Staying active for long time Bit paining aur usne kabhie sex nhi kiya.
My cousin 26 is pregnant and in 3 months, can you suggest which type of diet or fruits she should take?
Red wine is a ladies' drink; if you are averse to alcohol, especially to its usual, piquant taste, you must have been suggested with the lightness of red wine by officious onlookers. That surely isn't a remote possibility when you are a lady and of age. Cautious introspection backed with years of medical or scientific research tells millions how wine, when consumed in moderation, helps improve a woman's physical health: the facet of mental health can be taken for granted as inebriation of most kinds results in mood elevation. It is therefore a ladies drink indeed.
While being perturbed about the health of your skin, the sagging cheek muscles, a double chin or wrinkles that start showing once women are in their thirties, you must have rarely conjured the image of a vineyard to relax and repair. A vineyard can actually be your key source to youthful skin. Take a look at the following points to believe the same:
- Red wine can act as an anti-aging intervention in case of both men and women. A glass of wine every day can keep a woman's skin young and taut while two glasses of the same drink can let a man enjoy the look of a young adult.
- Free radicals are active causes of aging. Red wine is rich in antioxidants and thus can do away with such radicals. Many use grapes and grape juice for a glowing skin. Grape juice is way less effective as compared to wine as the latter contains the seed and skin of the fruit during fermentation. The fruit as a whole has polyphenols such as resveratrol that can successfully counter free radicals.
- If you are a health freak and insist on going by a Mediterranean diet, wine is part of your regular diet. You will experience the benefits in a few weeks' time.
- When consumed in a measured and controlled manner, red wine can reduce the chance of contracting breast cancer. Wine sharpens your mind while you age; your cognitive faculties therefore do not rust.
- Red wine can make your skin glow from within, unlike any other wine, as white wines have only a little amount of antioxidants.
- Your skin feels young and rejuvenated on drinking red wine as the drink aids arterial functions of the body. Thus proper blood circulation is ensured.