Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Archana KhargeYour feedback matters!
Constant hair fall and I have no beard on my face, also I am 23 years old but I am not getting beard, please suggest me something for this.
I am 35 year old male and have backache for last 4 months, I am also suffering from psoriatic arthritis. What should I do?
I have very bad fungal infection in my groin regions (under scrotum. It is very itchable and I have used anti fungal creams such as dermikem oc, itch guard, ring guard & neocobalmate. But there is no sign of reduceness. How do I completely reduce that fungal infection?
Hello I am F22 I am very skinny, I have no health issues, I want to increase my weight to 55 Please suggest me.
I am 23 years old male , I have a pain in stomach from last two weeks for pain relief I took some medicines like pain killer for sometime I relief from pain but after sometime again pain starts due to it I am unable to take food and water. After getting some food or water vomiting starts in 2 min. What to do?
I am 45 years old. I am suffering from weakness. What should I do? I am just married. I have no issue. Please advise me what should I do.
Sir I have been suffering from gastric and constipation problem since 6 to 9 months just at the age of 23years. It is like a big problem for me, so how to overcome this particular problem? Please sir give the best solution.
Do you have Mood swings before periods?
It is possible that like millions of women worldwide, you could also be suffering from PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome.
PMS is diagnosed if a woman persistently (more than six months) seems to be suffering from a group of symptoms. Mood swings, irritability, feeling of loss of control, bloating, headaches, breast pain etc are part of the symptoms.
These symptoms appear a week or ten days before the onset of periods and subside when the menstrual bleeding starts. The first two weeks from the onset of periods are relatively easier and symptom-free.
7 tips to reduce your mood swings:
1) Well, the first thing to do is to tackle the situation head on rather than feeling helpless over the whole situation. Stop blaming other people in your life like your husband, brother, children or mother-in -law for your mood swings.
Accept that this situation happens to many other women like you and you are not alone.
2) Try practicing relaxation techniques like Meditation, Yoga, deep Breathing exercises and Pranayam. It helps you give greater insight, to calm down and reduce the extent of swings.
3) Chamomile tea and Supplements contain Evening Primrose oil which is available over the counter may help to soothe frayed nerves.
4) Eat a healthy diet and avoid high salt and sugar containing foods. Include fresh fruits and salads in your diet. Your diet should contain enough vitamin B,D, and calcium. If you are not sure about the diet, you could take supplements for a few days and see if it makes a difference.
5) Exercise regularly, even if it is for 20 min a day. Get outdoors and try to get the benefits of early morning sunshine.
6) Get enough sleep and listen to the signals your body sends you about fatigue and rest. Allow your body to rejuvenate and renew.
7)If nothing works and your mood swings threaten to upset your social or personal lifestyle, please consult your gynecologist who may want to prescribe pills to tackle the whole situation. Anti-anxiety drugs sometimes help to correct the balance of a chemical called serotonin.