Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Archana
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArchanaYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old, female. I want to convey you that before 3 years my periods began to happen and upto 1 year I was not having any pain during periods. Periods were happening on time. But after 1 year my periods became irregular means in a month I was facing 2 periods; one within 15 days and another after 21 days. I consulted doctor and it was found that I have a cyst on right ovary. The cyst was about 6mm and was surgically removed and during that operation my appendix was also removed. Then after everything went good but as periods became regular again but pain continues to be there during menstruation. After 1 year of surgery I again faced irregular periods and again consulted doctor for the same. I did ultrasonography but nothing was there of any kind of cyst or something. She gave some medicine and it went away but happens really. My blood-pressure usually remains down and head-ache continues in all days. Can you help me in maintaining blood pressure and give me some way-out to get rid of pain during periods and also from irregular periods.
I am 30 years with PCOS, currently on metformin 1500 and folic acid. I am not overweight and the cervical mucus is regular however periods are yet to regularize, am I ovulating? Can I conceive naturally?
Periods come generally for 23-25 days. But this time it is 45 days. Now it is bleeding once or twice for 3 days. Irregular .some times little and some times more. What could be the reason. Is it menopause? This time it is peculiar experience.
Hi, Im 23 yrs. I got intimate with my fiance on 21 may (no penetration just rubbing genitals n fingering). After 6 days I got my periods on 27 may. On 9 June I did urine pregnancy test thrice all were negative. Could I be pregnant? What are chances of missing my next periods (of june) since the timespan between the act and periods was just 6 days? Im having painful breasts back ache n nausea lately. What could be the reason. Please help.
Dear doctor I have take menoreg syrup and ovral g as last 2 months ago miscarriage. So what is the use of menoreg syrup?
Haemoglobin is 7.9 and calcium is 7.2 also one month pregnant I am now on taking milk and pomegranate is this sufficient or should I consult for doctor and take medicines too also I feel tired and lazy now a days.
My wife sometime feels as if she is compelled to pee during intercourse. This feelings occurs after almost 25 minutes of penetration. But she doesn't pee. Although she wants more thrusting that time. Is it good? How to get rid of this perception?
How to inspire manners in your children?
1. When entering the house greet your children or even hug them. This should help develop their sense of love and self worth.
2. Be good to your neighbours and never backbite. Never speak ill of other drivers when on the road. Your children would listen, absorb and emulate.
3. When calling your parents, encourage your children to speak to them. When visiting your parents take your children with you. The more they see you take care of your parents the more they will learn to take care of you.
4. When driving them to school, don't always play albums or cds in the car. Rather, tell them some motivational stories yourself. This will have a greater impact - trust me!
5. Read to them a short story and even a scripture a day – it doesn't take much time, but very impactful in creating strong bonds and wonderful memories.
6. Comb your hair, clean your teeth and wear presentable cloths even if sitting at home and not going out for the day. They need to learn that being clean and tidy has nothing to do with going out!
7. Try not to blame or comment on every word or action they say or do. Learn to overlook and let go sometimes. This certainly builds their self-confidence.
8. Ask your children's permission before entering their rooms. Don't just knock and enter, but then wait for a verbal permission. They will learn to do the same when wanting to enter your room.
9. Apologize to your children if you made a mistake. Apologizing teaches them to be humble and polite.
10. Don't be sarcastic or make fun of their views or feelings, even if you" didn't mean it" and was" only joking. It really hurts.
11. Show respect to your children's privacy. Its important for their sense of value and self-esteem.
12. Don't expect that they will listen or understand the first time. Don't take it personal. But be patient and consistent.
13. Pray with them. Show them how to pray. Lead by example.
14. In addition, ask them to discuss their daily plans after the morning prayers. Children without concrete daily plans usually join others in executing theirs. They fall easy to peer pressure.
15. Hold them and bless them specially every morning.