Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Archana
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArchanaYour feedback matters!
Natural fast food consists of eating fruits, vegetables, milk products, sprouts and sattu. On the contrary, unnatural fast food, also called as junk food, is bad for the health of the heart as it is made up of refined ?bad? carbohydrates and either animal ?bad? fat or trans fats.
Sattu is a grounded roasted powder of soaked pulses and cereals. It is consumed along with fruit slices, gur or milk. Green chili, lemon juice and salt can be added to add flavor.
The commonest form of sattu is grounded roasted black gram or chana. Other common variety is grounded roasted black gram with barley.
Originally, sattu was made of seven Anaja (7 cereals, millets and pulses). The seven ingredients are maize and barley (cereals), black gram, pigeon gram or Arhar, green pea, khesari dal and kulath dal (pulses).
Sattu is a high fiber diet with low sugar producing properties. It is a cooling and refreshing fast food with anti-diabetic and anti?obesity properties.
It is a full breakfast, mid day or lunch meal and contains minerals and vitamins.
Sattu drink can be sweetened by adding gur or honey, sour by adding lemon and salted by adding black or rock salt. Roasting is one of the best forms of cooking. Sattu is both a fast food and a soft drink for the summer but healthy.
The so?called energy drinks available in the market are harmful as they contain three times the caffeine content of coffee or tea.
Dear sir as per advise of gynecologist I have tested my prolactin level (47.4ng/ml, TSH (3.69microunit/ml) and my husbands semen analysis (16million/ml. Is there any abnormality which can prevent pregnancy? we have tried for an issue for last 8 months. But because of abnormal bleeding (sometimes for more than 1months) we could not try continuously. During long time bleeding I take a medicine named Norgest. A fibroid is seen in the anterior wall of uterus measures 1.47into 2.52 and doctors said it increases rapidly and operation have to be done. Please help me. I m getting frustrated.
Any surgery that requires an incision will involve sutures or staples as the last step of the procedure. This helps close the incision and keep out infections. Taking care of your stitches can help limit scarring and discomfort and speed up the healing process. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Keep it clean and dry: For the first few days, use a washed wet cloth to clean the incision site. After a few days, you may start washing the area with soap and water unless advised else wise by your doctor. Ensure that you dry the skin thoroughly after washing it. Avoid baths that involve soaking the area in water. Also, avoid swimming. Do not use any powders, lotions, creams, deodorants etc on the wound site.
- Look out for signs of infections: Avoid activities that may involve exposing your wound to dirty water, chemicals, dust etc. This increases your risk of infections. Also look out for signs f infections such as redness, swelling, pus or bleeding, fever or increased pain from the wound. In case you notice such signs, consult your doctor at the earliest.
- Do not scratch: As it heals, your skin is likely to turn itchy. However, refrain from scratching so as to reduce chances of infections. Do not try and pull away from the scab but let it fall off on its own. This will also help limit scarring.
- Limit contact: Avoid wearing tight clothes or anything that sticks to the skin while your wound is healing. Instead have plenty of loose, comfortable clothes easily accessible. Also, do not take part in close contact sports such as football etc until the stitches have healed completely.
- Change your dressing regularly: A dressing should be changed as soon as it gets wet or soaked with blood or other body fluids. Wear clean medical gloves while changing a dressing. When putting on a new dressing do not touch the inside of the dressing or apply any creams on the stitches unless advised so by your doctor. In the case of removable stitches, the doctor will usually remove the stitches after a few days. DO not attempt to pull the stitches out on your own.
- Avoid exposing the wound to sunlight: New skin that forms as the incision heals is very sensitive to sunlight and gets sunburnt very easily. Limiting your exposure to sunlight can help reduce the effects of scarring.
I do my follicular monitoring this month. My egg ruptured at day 18. My last period date is 16th may. But I have no pregnancy symptoms. What is the chances of pregnancy after egg ruptured?
I want to get pregnant. My last period date was 10th april. I am worried because my sis-in-law faced miss carriage due to certain reasons. The Dr. advice to firstly contact a Dr. Then think of having a baby (taking energy medicine or so) wen (date of intimation) and how (with or without medicine) can I try to get pregnant?
Sir I have unprotected sex I have given to her with in 4 hours ipill (postpone 72 hours) is there any issue that she can get pregnancy? Sir please suggest me if she get pregnancy I should want to remove it immediately with in 1 month so please suggest me any tablet I'm very tensioned.
If you get embarrassed to talk about sexual health and your body in front of your doctor then you are not alone. Many couples find it difficult to discuss sexual problems with a doctor because they feel they might be judged. For all the above problems, a great solution is online sexual health consultation with a doctor of your choice. Not only do you feel safe and secure, you can actually discuss at ease the issues affecting you and your partner without getting embarrassed.
Here are some of the advantages of why this option is better compared to the traditional approach of consulting a doctor at the clinic.
- 24X7 Availability of the doctors: In online sexology consultation, there’s always a doctor available for you to communicate with. Forget about waiting for hours or days for consulting with a sexologist regarding your sexual issues. The easy availability of the online sexologists has made it easier for those affected by chronic sexual issues. By looking at the profiles, it becomes simpler to opt for a doctor as per personal preferences.
- No worries about feeling embarrassed: In the majority of cases, people feel ashamed or embarrassed to talk about their sexual health or sexual issues with others. It is for this reason, most people with even serious issues affecting their sexual organs refrain from seeking help from a sexologist. Such embarrassments can be a thing of the past when you can talk to the doctor from the comfort of your home. Since you are not facing the doctor, it might be easier to discuss your problem and get the proper treatment. Moreover, the private conversation remains confidential between the patient and the doctor as typically there would be necessary safeguards in place to avoid information leaks.
- Simpler to opt for a second opinion: Along with no location boundaries, online sexology consultancy is also tremendously helpful when it comes to availing a second medical opinion. Irrespective of whether you are already visiting a doctor in his clinic or an online sexologist, you can always refer to other sexologists easily through the online mode. Further, looking for a different medicine approach can be helpful, in case the former ones fail to offer suitable results.
- Ease of access to the medical history: Since your medical history and the latest medical reports will be saved in the virtual world, easy reference to them is often considered as another significant benefit of online sexology consultancy. Whether it's the prescription of the medications offered by the doctors or the investigation reports, everything will be at your disposal, only a click away.
- Cost of consultancy: At times patients often complain that they were overcharged during the personal visit to the sexologist, which is something that online consultancy can help you control. As you cannot be overcharged for an online consultation because the doctor will have to keep the pricing transparent.
Given there are many different conditions that can affect your sexual health organs, it might be only wise to seek the advice of an experienced sexual health doctor. Remember that sexual health issues can also arise from other health problems and hence its best to get it treated. Whatever be the issue, you need not suffer silently. All you need to do is go online right now and consult an expert without any fear or hesitation and avail proper assistance.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!