Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Archana ChavanYour feedback matters!
We often fear change in our daily routines, it makes us anxious and jittery. But sometimes change is often required to shake up your life and inculcate better and healthier daily habits. We are creatures of habit and linearity, and like to keep it so. Soon these new habits will be a part and parcel of your life in no time. But it is important to push yourself and be disciplined and not slack off when your body refuses to comply.
- Exercise daily: This habit can never be stressed upon enough. It gets your body up and running first thing in the morning, and helps to make you feel good about your body. When exercising daily, your body is fit and healthy, decreasing the risk of lifestyle diseases. The kind and level of exercises that you do is completely dependent upon your goals.
- Eat right: What you eat everyday by way of habit, makes more impact than you think. Stick to well-balanced meals that supply your body with just the right amount of proteins, carbohydrates, etc. Food also has an impact on your moods and it is important that you understand what each food does to different kinds of moods. Make sure you eat a power-packed breakfast for it is the only meal of the day that gives you enough energy to get through to the next meal.
- Limit your online time: Social media has become so much a part of our lives. But being online and making your social media presence felt all the time isn't all that 'cool', but a rather unhealthy habit. Checking your phone constantly for those incessant notifications, hearing ghost rings, can make you have extremely jumpy nerves. Limit the number of times you check your phone in a day, and have phases where you don't touch it at all, especially just before you go to bed. The glare of your smartphone can not only ruin your sleeping patterns but also your eyesight.
- Stay hydrated: You should drink a glass of water first thing in the morning, to wash out all the toxins that have accumulated overnight. This helps to boost your metabolism and raises your energy levels. Drink enough water the rest of the day to keep up this cleansing effect.
- Meditate: In a world that is now so virtual, it is integral that you take out time for yourself and yourself only. Meditation is a way by which you can find inner peace and clear your mind of all unnecessary thoughts. It helps you to focus on yourself, your goals and wants. Starting your day peacefully with intent and focus is the way to go.
It's all about trying and being disciplined enough to keep at it and succeed. It is for your betterment and will go a long way to keep you healthy mentally, physically and emotionally.
Hi sir I am 6 year married lady. Still I not have any kid. Gone though a lot medical test n now I want some other methods for pregnancy. Is surrogacy is safe.
My wife is 3 months pregnant now. She saw some dried blood on her underwear this morning. After that no bleeding was observed. Doctor checked her and recommended complete bed rest for few days. Is everything OK?
When you cant eat fresh, eat frozen. Depending on where you live and what time of year it is, you cant always get your hands on high-quality fresh produce. Keep this in mind: frozen is fine. Manufacturers freeze frozen fruits and veggies at peak ripeness, which means they will pack a similar nutritional value as their fresh counterparts. Just choose plain frozen foods rather than those with added sugars or sodium.
My girlfriend feels she is pregnant. She is suffering with pcos which means she has irregular period how to know if she is pregnant? And after how many days should she take a pregnancy test because she doesn't get period. And till how many weeks can an abortion pill be taken?
In 1995, Longo described a new and innovative operative technique for hemorrhoid. This novel procedure to treat piles is not a hemorrhoidectomy. In this technique neither the anal mucosa and nor the hemorrhoidal tissue is excised. The procedure of MIPH is performed in the patient with piles on distal rectal mucosa and submucosa, proximally to the dentate line. MIPH hemorrhoidectomy includes excision of a band of excessive or loose prolapse mucosa and submucosa within the rectum, proximally to the hemorrhoidal tissue and fixation of the mucosa by stapled end to end mucosa anastomosis. This minimally invasive maneuver occlude the blood supply of the superior hemorrhoidal artery above the hemorrhoidal tissue and thus piles is cured as well as prolapsed mucosa is retracted up.
What are the indications PPH or MIPH?
Indications for PPH include patients with grade III hemorrhoids, with uncomplicated grade IV hemorrhoids that are reducible at surgery or after manipulation in the operating room. In the surgery of MIPH hemorrhoidal tissue is not excised during the procedure, and in those who failed other treatment modalities.
How it work and what are the benefits of Stapled Hemorrhoidopexy?
Stapled Hemorrhoidopexy procedure uses a special device to remove a ring of tissue from the anal canal. Removing the tissue cuts off blood supply to the hemorrhoids, causing them to shrink. The tissue ring is then secured with staples. This helps hold the tissue in place. Stapled hemorrhoidopexy is a significantly less painful operation and offers significant advantages in terms of hospital stay and symptom control in the long term, making for a significantly earlier return to work.
What are the Contraindications of Minimally Invasive Procedure for Hemorrhoid?
Complication of this surgery include:
- Active sepsis,
- Anal stenosis, and
- Full-thickness rectal prolapse
Because these conditions are not adequately treated by PPH.
What are the complications of Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy?
Although PPH is usually considered relatively safe and simple, complications still may occur and sometimes may be devastating.
Most common complication are:
- Anal stenosis
- Fistula, and
- Septic complications
Possible complications of Minimally Invasive Procedure for Haemorrhoid (MIPH) include anal stenosis, postoperative pain, urinary retention, secondary hemorrhage, anal fissure, abscess or fistula, formation of skin tags, pseudo polyps, and incontinence. Postoperative pain is a main concern after Minimally Invasive Procedure for Haemorrhoid (MIPH); none of the techniques offers the patient a completely pain-free recovery. Urinary retention can be a result of pain in some of the patient, narcotics and anticholinergic drugs, fluid overload, high ligation of the hemorrhoidal pedicle and operative trauma.
Minimally Invasive Procedure for Haemorrhoid (MIPH), serious complications have been reported and include, rectal perforation, retroperitoneal sepsis, retropneumoperitoneum, rectal stricture, rectal obstruction, and rectovaginal fistula. These benefits may appear only after surgeons have gained sufficient experience with the procedure. However, skin tags and recurrent prolapse occurred at higher rates after PPH. The meta analysis did not find significant difference in the rates of postoperative bleeding, urinary retention, anal fissure, stenosis, or difficulties in evacuation.
Dear doctor, my periods was coming regularly, now 2 months gone but periods was not coming, I will check pregnancy test also, but result was negative, this problem since nearly one and half year ago, some time come every month, some time once in two months, now 2 months 10 days, but periods was not coming, please help me doctor.
Im 33 I have gone through one failed IVF I want to conceive but have fear for going through treatment again.
I am 30 years old women. I got married January 2015. My first pregnancy was ectopic pregnancy and again second pregnancy was complete molar pregnancy. What shall I do? Why did happen above these pregnancies with me? May I responsible for this? I am completely disappointed and depressed. Shall I get normal pregnancy or not? I fell insecure. I am in danger.
Hi I had not taken 72 hrs teblat and I check pregnancy by pregnancy kit answer is negative but till period did not came what should do.
I am 44 years old and my wife is 41 years old she is house wife only & she is very hardworking woman i. E Wake up early in the morning & fifty percent of home work she will do own. But in the night even I do foreplay she is not liking to do sex. I feel she is very freeze. Even if I doesn't do sex for a month she will never feel. She doesn't have any other affairs. But She doesn't like to do sex vice a versa I am very badly need sex everyday. She loves me lot .She cannot live a single day without me. I don't know what to do. Please advise.
Hi im 13 weeks pregnant.in my NT report its been mentioned Lower placenta covers internal os. Is this a problem. .how to cure this.
If I do sex with my girl friend with out a condom but don't release the sperm in her vagina instead on her breast or elsewhere. Would she get pregnant or not?
Hello doctor. My girlfriend after having an intercourse, faces some kind of infection in her genital area. Signs and symptoms are Redness Edema White colour discharge Pain while urinating. We do not use condom while having an intercourse. She took these medicines: Norflox tz 1 tab bd Alkacip 2tsf with half glass of water tds Vizylac cap 1 bd Lyser d 1 tab bd Now she is alright But doctor can you suggest us something effective, as this happens many a times in a month I would be really thankful.
Doctor, I'm 29 married woman Doctor Mujhe kafi din se vomiting jesa lagta hai. Sar mai dard hota rheta hai. Back pain bhi hota hai weak ness bhi lagti hai. Aur mujhe vaginal white discharge bhi ho raha hai. please help me.
Despite being an outsider in the industry, Kangana Ranaut has made her mark in Bollywood. The 'Queen of Bollywood' bagged the National Award in the best actress category for the third time for her double act in the commercial hit Tanu Weds Manu Returns. Ranaut is one of the highest paid actresses in India and is known for playing emotionally intense roles in films like Gangster and Woh Lamhe. But behind the fame and the glory, lies a story of struggle and constant perseverance. Kangana's rise to fame did not happen overnight, and her travails and triumphs have quite a few important lessons stored for all of us.
Here are 4 inspiring life lessons to take away from Kangana's real life story.
1. Be Yourself - Accept yourself and embrace the person you are. Making desperate attempts to fit in a social circle or trying to make people like you could turn depressing. Be yourself and don't compromise on your identity and be afraid to have a mind of your own. Kangana has constantly inspired us to be rebellious and to question stereotypes and sexism.
'People in the industry treated me like I didn't deserve to be spoken to and I was some unwanted object. I couldn't speak English fluently and people made fun of me for that. So dealing with rejection became a part of life...Today, when people say that I have made it and made it on my own.'
She said on an interview with Daily News and Analysis
2. Deal with your relationship problems - Stop tolerating abuse. Your partner is supposed to love and support you and not hurt you physically or emotionally. Don't be afraid of getting out of a relationship. It might be difficult and hard to deal with but it's best to get over with and start afresh. Ranaut was in a relationship with Aditya Pancholi, which turned sour after he assaulted her. Later she was also in a relationship with Adhyayan Suman and Nicholas Lafferty, an English doctor, which did not last either, but she always moved on with her head held high, personifying dignity.
3. Beat the odds - There might situations when your family does not support your career choices but don't let that stop you from going ahead with it. Believe in yourself and work hard on your goals. Kangana Ranaut inspires us to not give up easily. In spite of being an industry outsider, Ranaut made her mark with remarkable performances in Fashion, Queen, Woh Lamhe and Tanu Weds Manu. She quit pursuing medical and went for modeling instead and refused to take financial aid from her father. In short, don't give up on your dreams no matter how difficult it gets.
4. There is no end to learning - You can always continue with your interests even if you have a very busy professional life. Make time for your hobbies and interests as they expand your outlook. Ranaut learns Kathak as she enjoys dancing and considers it as a form of therapy. She also did a course on the technical aspects of filmmaking from New York Film Academy. She did not let her stardom affect her personal interests and wants to have a normal life.
'I don't want to lose my rights as a common person to learn and grow'
She said on an interview with Filmfare.