Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Archana ChangediaYour feedback matters!
Whole soy foods can protect against disease,
Provide nutritional benefits, and taste great in a
Variety of dishes! learn what makes soy so
Healthful, and ways to use this versatile food.
One of the healthiest changes you can make to
Your diet is to incorporate whole soy foods on a
Regular basis. Soy:
1. Is rich in protein, iron and compounds called
Isoflavones, which seem to protect against
Hormone-driven cancers such as prostate cancer
In men and breast cancer in women.
2. Helps protect your heart.
3. May help protect against lung cancer.
I recommend one to two daily servings of soy in
Relatively whole and unrefined forms such as a
Half-cup of tofu, tempeh, green soybeans
(edamame) or roasted soy nuts. You can also
Easily swap meat for tofu in dishes - baked tofu
Works well as a meat replacement in fajitas, stir
Fries and casseroles.
My age is 35 years male, 6 ft tall, 72 kgs. Recently married. She is 31 yrs, obesive, 102 kgs. we are very much indulged in sexual pleasure. 6 months has gone. Not yet conceived. She had undergone master check up including, thyroids test, pelvic bone x-ray, vaginal test etc. Every thing normal result shows. All are with acceptable limit specified by Dr. Could tell us doctor how to solve the problem to conceive?
My wife is pregnant, 27 weeks running. Since last one week, she is having episodes of elevated heart rate and slight difficultly to breathe. Is this normal or should we consult a gynae?
I am 25 female. In the month of january I gave birth to a baby girl. And she is three months now. I was in physical contact with my husband. From two to three weeks on wards im getting few time spotting nausea headache weakness cramping and pain in my lower abdomen during in contact with my husband. Is this happens after delivery or is it signs of another pregnancy?
When an ipill should be taken after an unprotected sex and what are the side effects of taking an ipill.
Pippali churna (piper longum)
Used in chronic fever, anaemia, spleenomegaly, rheumatism, sciatica, rasayana, gout, paralysis.
Dose 1-3 gm with honey and gur 1: 2 ratio
Hi my wife is 29 years old pregnant for 2 months with diabetes 120-140. Doctors wants to give insulin. Is it good. Will it harm baby in any case and please let me know after delivery course for the same.
What will happen when male penis eject female's vagina in menstruation time. Are there chance to born baby? Please advice.
Even minor degree of thyroid impairment in pregnancy can lead to lower IQ in offspring. Hence hypothyroidism should be adequately treated.
A fibroid tumour is made up of muscle cells that have escaped and come together to create a knot or a mass in the uterus. These tumours can occur due to a family history and are usually known to occur for women patients nearing menopause. One of the most common symptoms is unusually heavy menstrual cycles. Let us walk you through the rest of the details.
- Types: Fibroid tumours can be of three types, mainly depending on the location. While submucosal fibroids can be found just under the lining of the uterus, intramural fibroids can be found between the muscles that lie on the walls of the uterus. Finally, the third type - subserosal fibroids - go beyond the uterine wall to enter the pelvic cavity.
- Symptoms: Usually, there are no symptoms of these kinds of fibroids. There may be heavy bleeding during the monthly menstrual cycle, as well as swelling and pain in the abdomen. Also, prolonged bleeding is common when these kinds of tumours are present in the body.
- Cause: Fibroid tumours are mostly caused due to an overgrowth of the cells beyond the muscular walls that line the uterus. In such cases, the growth is further fuelled by hormones like estrogen and progesterone. These hormones are usually at their highest level in the body, during the childbearing years of a woman. During menopause, these tumours are known to shrink before they eventually vanish. It is very rare to find malignancy in such tumours.
- Risk: Are you at risk? Well, that depends on your age, family medical history, weight and in some cases, even the ethnicity. These tumours are mostly found in women who are between the age of 30 to 40 years and continues through menopause. Obesity is also a major reason that gives rise to this condition. Further, women of colour are known to develop this more easily while a family history can also increase your chances of the same.
- Tests and Diagnosis: A pelvic exam and an ultrasound as well as a history of your menstrual cycle will help the doctor in determining whether or not you are suffering from this condition.
- Treatment: Non steroid, anti-inflammatory drugs can help in bringing down the swelling and pain, especially in cases where there is heavy menstrual bleeding. Birth control pills and patches with hormones can also help in such cases. Further, progesterone shots and iron supplements may be prescribed. Very severe cases may require surgery for removal with a myomectomy.
Remember to visit your doctor in case you see any nagging symptoms of fibroid tumours.
Hi, I take duphaston from 17 day of my period to 27 day, my doctor prescribed me to perform s. progesterone level to check whether a ovulation process occur or not, so the result is 133.6 mg/ml it high from the luteal phase so kindly answer me whats the reason behind this, its high level due to I have take duphaston or any other reason, I want to conceive, firstly doctor prescribed me cerophene from 2nd day of my cycle for 5 day, me and my husband test result are ok kindly answer me earlier.I m so much confused.
People who had most of their daily exposure to even moderately bright light in the morning had a significantly lower body mass index than those who had most of their light exposure later in the day.
"The earlier this light exposure occurred during the day, the lower individuals’ body mass index," said co–lead author Kathryn Reid, research associate professor of neurology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. "The later the hour of moderately bright light exposure, the higher a person’s BMI."
The influence of morning light exposure on body weight was independent of an individual’s physical activity level, caloric intake, sleep timing, age or season. It accounted for about 20 percent of a person’s BMI.
"Light is the most potent agent to synchronize your internal body clock that regulates circadian rhythms, which in turn also regulate energy balance," said study senior author Phyllis C. Zee, M.D. "The message is that you should get more bright light between 8 a.m. and noon." About 20 to 30 minutes of morning light is enough to affect BMI.