Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Archana AnjurkarYour feedback matters!
I have problem to remembering past things and nervous and my eye also irritating and also lack of confidence so. please help me and I am student I have no sufficient amount for treatment.
Im 19 years old and I recently moved to bangalore on my own and I started smoking excessively and wasn't eating properly so I lost alot of weight which caused my eyes to sink in ive tried everything I'm also eating properly and using himalaya under eye cream. How do I treat sunken eyes?
I am female 20 years. From past 3 days I'm having left lower eyelid swelling and pain on closing the eye (just like stye) but the swelling is on the lateral end where the two eyelids meet rather than the ending near nose. I've applied neosporin for 3 days but today I noticed left cervical tenderness as well.
I am 23 hrs old working in a bpo industry. For d past 2 months am studying from headache. Am wearing specs too but even now am suffering from the same. Please advice.
I have a red mark in both eyes and after taking bath my eyes are full red. Tell me the reason and solution for this?
I am 19 years old boy. I have eye problem, I couldn't see properly in the day time, when I see in the sunlight tears comes out. So what precautions should I take?
I have a cavity in my teeth, it puts hole in my teeth and due to this it's started paining in my ears and eyes. Please help to get relief?
I have problems in sunlight and strong lights. It stress my eyes and I feel I am in very bright condition even there is not much light. What should I do?
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.