Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am married from last 3 years with a baby of 2 years. I am not so much interested in having relation with my husband for many days. I have not any interest in sexual life. What is the reason behind this.
Can I use condoms daily to prevent pregnancy? Will it damage her vagina or my penis? Kindly let me know if there is any other effective way of avoiding pregnancy is without any side effects? Thanks.
My friend is 30 year old unmarried woman undergone cesarean operation to remove tumor from her uterus two years back. She often feels pain in her lower abdomen, sometimes it becomes more prominent. Please let me know whether it is because of pid (pelvic inflammatory disease) or because of some other problem. Please suggest what precaution she should take in her daily life style including food. Thanks!
I am 25 year old. I got married in oct 2015. We are trying but I am not at all conceiving. Is it necessary to go to doctor for pre pregnancy tests. What tests do you prefer if test is necessary for me and my husband. Please suggest what kind of diet should I take to become pregnant as I am overweight.
I had unprotected sex with one virgin guy for 3 years. Even I am Virgin. We recently broke up. Can we find a new partner and be sure of no diseases?
I gets itching sensation near lips. Near urinal passage. I gets this problem frequently. Previous time I checked diabetes test. Now had to see. Please say why this problem occur.
Please help. My last periods was on 4th July. I had unprotected sex on15 July. Took Ipill next day evening.(16th July). I washed my private part after intercourse as not sure if my partner ejaculated in vagina. Please help. Any medicines to abort incase I get Pregnant? When can I expect my next periods?
I am 19 years old girl and my menstruation Is not in regular. I consulted Dr. and at that it was normal. If periods came it will be in 6days only that is normal. But it is not coming regular. Please help me. I am soo worried about this. Can this be any problem for me? I hope you will solve my problem.
Hello doctor, I am 10 weeks pregnant. Done my blood test. I worried about some count. I have appointment with my doctor next week. Please clear my doubt. Among all report, I seen lymphocytes count 38%, ESR 1st hour 40mm, platelet p. C. V 37%, m. C. V 94.8% and m. C. H. C 31.3%. These are showing not in range of normal count. Please doctor tell me, what will be prob for that and its curable? Waiting for the answer. Pls.
Are you experiencing reduced libido along with intense dryness in your genitals? Loss of libido is a tough thing to cope with in women. In spite of having a great sex life, your vaginal area can become nonresponsive because of several reasons. You might not even know what is happening and the reasons which are causing the condition. These conditions are common in the menopause stage in women.
Reasons for decreased libido and vaginal dryness:
1. Several changes occur in a woman’s body during the menopause stage. The sex hormones, which include estrogen and progesterone start decreasing. This may lower your libido, cause vaginal dryness and affect your sex life to a great extent.
2. Testosterone is the sex hormone which turns you on or gets you into the mood for having sex. When the production of this hormone is insufficient, the urge for having sex gets affected and reaching an orgasm gets even harder.
3. The decrease in estrogen production causes several physical changes in a woman. The blood circulation to your sexual organs gets reduced, making you less sensitive to any kind of sexual stimulation. It also leads to vaginal dryness. The walls of the vagina also become thin due to which penetration may get painful.
Remedies for decreased libido
1. You should start practicing breathing exercises and do meditation for at least thirty minutes every day. This will enable you to eliminate stress, which is a primary trigger for decreased libido.
2. For balancing the estrogen levels, you should consume phytoestrogenic tea and supplements. Some important herbs which you should take include black cohosh, red clover and dong quai.
3. You should also consume aphrodisiac food items. Garlic is such a food item, which contains allicin and increases the blood flow to the vagina. Dark chocolate can also be taken.
Remedies for vaginal dryness
Several conventional vaginal lubricants may lead to irritation, infection and dryness of the vagina.
1. You should always use a natural lubricant, which is not associated with side effects and works effectively. Natural lubricants such as tea tree oil, coconut oil and vitamin E based oils provide effective vaginal lubrication. They also moisturize and repair the vagina.
2. You must keep fit and active. Regular cardio or yoga sessions will help with enhanced blood flow to your sexual organs, making you feel wet.
3. You should drink plenty of water and always stay hydrated in order to prevent dryness in the vagina.
Most importantly, it is a good idea to continue having sex. If you shy away and do not make any effort, the problem of decrease in libido will continue. Therefore, sex is the best way of encouraging your body. Proper communication with your partner is also necessary. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi I have PCOD problem. Now I want conceive twins. Which pills is helpful to produce superovulation.
Hi, I am 32 years old not married. I have some irregular period problems. I discus some doctors. I have no hormonal problem no thyroid. But one problem seems that is cysts. My doc its prescribe to me krimson medicine one douse daily 6mnts. please help me.
I'm a 20 years old girl. Am having low haemoglobin count (8.2). Its not getting increased than 9.8 even after taking tablets and tonics and getting low when I stop medicines. I have join pains and gaining weight very soon. I don't take oily and fast foods. I also have severe hair loss. Is there any natural remedy for this or what treatment or medicine should I take for these. Help me please.
कॉफी :- खाली पेट कॉफी का सेवन करना नुकसानदायक हो सकता है. कॉफी में मौजूद कैफीन पेट के लिए सही नहीं होता है. अगर आपको सुबह के समय कॉफी पीने की आदत है तो आप पहले एक गिलास पानी पी लें. उसके बाद ही कॉफी का कप लें.
बहुत अधिक मसालेदार खाना :- हमारे शरीर में प्राकृतिक रूप से कुछ एसिड मौजूद होते हैं. बहुत अधिक मसालेदार खाना खाने से इस एसिड और मसालों के बीच जो रासायनिक क्रिया होती है, उसका आंतों पर बुरा असर पड़ता है.
अल्कोहल :- कई लोगों को खाली पेट अल्कोहल लेना पसंद होता है. ऐसे में नशा जल्दी होता है, लेकिन खाली पेट अल्कोहल लेने से आंतें बुरी तरह प्रभावित होती हैं.
दवाइयां :- खाली पेट दवा लेने से वह पेट की सबसे अंदरुनी सतह को प्रभावित करती है और पेट में मौजूद एसिड्स के साथ क्रिया करके शरीर के संतुलन को डिस्टर्ब कर देती है