Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aparna PitreYour feedback matters!
How can I prevent ejaculation after watching porn videos, doing sex chats or any other topic related to porn?
Does any treatment available for pain if slip disc. I was injured when I play cricket. After take 7 day bad rest I was ok. But now I lives whole day fine but till evening I feel pain in my hip and leg also. What can I do for it.
Hello, I m ramiz, 23 years old, I couldn't sleep last 3 nights, because of my headache, though I am taking headache medicine, but its hangs with whole day. Please give me some best way to find relief.
How to loose weight. My mom have 90kg weight. Tried all things like yoga or medicine but not getting result. Day by day weight is increasing. Her age is 45 and height is 5'1"
He is taxi driver in Melbourne. He is nice person. But he doesn't control his anger. If I do any mistake. He loose his temper and goes in aggressive nature. Please help me for anger control or management.
I have got cold from last five months I don't know it's allergy problem or not. But it didn't recover what should I do.
I am 23 year male. I think I have a problem of haemorrhoids, it's not confirmed by any test but yet through symptoms like burning sensation while defecating, itching while defecating and after it too, although no blood comes out through anus, this problem is old since 4 to 5 years now but mostly it remains in control but the day I eat anything outside my home or eat any non veg, the problem becomes severe, and now in this age it is very tough to eat every time at home, means home made food. I have seen few doctors too, but since it all depends on eating much fibre and good food habit, so as soon as I start eating fibre, problem recedes but again it comes after few days or months. Isn't there any permanent solution, isn't there any confirmed diagnosing method to know which nerves of the anus have swollen or what have happened in that region actually?
I have suffering with malaria normal stage of fever and my physician give dose monocef 1g daily 2times for day and other dose of AB-THER daily a day can this medicines recover me fastly to get better.
Hello, I am 31 years old male. I have constipation problem. Whenever I have constipation I experience testicle discomfort. Is this normal? Does constipation cause testicular discomfort?
lasik surgery can completely removed our spectacle? There is any special precautions required after such type of surgery?
A Quick Guide to Geriatric Nutrition
Special nutritional needs are often required in special circumstances. Unlike adults from 20 to 60, children and elderly people have specific needs as their physical requirements are different. Just like pregnant women need tailor-made diets for their specific needs, children and elderly people also require appropriate diets without too much variation.
The requirement for geriatric or elderly nutrition
As the body ages, certain functions within are slowed down and thus, the processes are not able to completely recuperate and replenish what was lost. Certain functions are affected more than others and hence, need specific nutrients to regenerate.
Tips for Geriatric Nutrition
Let's take a look at some of the specific diet requirements as well as certain items, which should be avoided.
1. Consumption of calcium rich foods - Bones are a part of the human body that tend to suffer a lot of wear and tear and they start showing signs of weakening after 60. It is thus, important to replenish calcium in the body to help the bones get their building blocks. Some examples of calcium-rich foods are almonds and green leafy vegetables like kale. Dairy products are also good as long as the fat content within them is low.
2. Keeping the body hydrated - Although physical activity reduces with age, dehydration can still occur within senior people and thus, it is important that they remain hydrated. Simply drinking water may not be enough and juices or other water-rich foods such as watermelons should be used to supplement for hydration.
3. Lessening sodium within the body - The presence of excess sodium in the body can cause blood pressure to shoot up and result in high blood pressure, which may then further result in more ailments like strokes. It is pertinent that foods rich in sodium such a red meats be lessened or cut out of the diet altogether.
4. Lessening sugar consumption or any other foods that may exacerbate diabetes - Another factor to consider is the consumption of sugar and sugar-filled products. Not just for diabetics, but elderly people have a tendency to develop high blood sugar and hence, it is prudent to reduce sugar intake.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Dieting Vs Fad Dieting: How can you spot the FAD?
I am 20 years old. My name is sanjay. I am from west bengal. My face getting full of pimple in case of sunset. How can I get relief from it?
Sweat is produced normally by the body and it also helps in keeping cool and helps in waste removal. However, only people with excessive sweating know how awful it can be with constant sweating in the armpits, groins, and feet with no reason (anxiety, warm weather, etc.).
It is an embarrassing situation, both in terms of their self image with the constant urge to wipe off sweat with a kerchief and wet underarms and palms and soaked clothes. Imagine when you are meeting someone, and the first thing you have to do is wipe your palm as it is full of sweat!!
This condition of excessive sweating is known medically as hyperhidrosis. While it is normal for people to sweat in warm weathers and in anxious situations, if someone is sweating even in cold weathers and in very routine circumstances, they could be having hyperhidrosis.
How Botox can help?
Botox is a neurotoxin extracted from a type of bacteria. Its medical benefits were accidentally discovered, when it was found that it can be used to disable cells and so can be useful in controlling and preventing ageing.
Botox became the wonder drug, which was used in getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines. It helped restore youthful looks and slowly the medical usage scope kept expanding. Using the same logic of it incapacitating the nerve ending, it also found its use in controlling hyperhidrosis.
Procedure involved in treating sweat with botox:
- What it does is that it will numb the nerve endings which supply these sweat glands, and therefore sweat production is minimized.
- It is a topical treatment and so needs to be done with a particular area in mind. The armpits, palms, forehead, and groin are the most common areas that are treated.
- For instance, when treating the armpit, the entire armpit is marked out as a diamond shaped area.
- Topical anaesthesia would be used to reduce the impact of needle injections, given the thin nature of the skin here.
- Marks are then made about 1 cm apart to cover the whole area, and about 100 units of botox are injected in small amounts to cover the entire area of both armpits.
- A blow of cool air may also be used to reduce sensitivity during injections.
- The procedure is done in about less than 30 minutes and you would be able to return to normal activity.
- The effect will take about a week to 10 days to take effect, and the satisfaction rate is quite high (95%).
- It works very well for the armpits and the palms, the soles are not as responsive given the thick nature of the skin.
- Repeat sessions may be required after some months, depending on the severity of the condition.
- This is a cosmetic procedure and may not be covered by insurance.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!