Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aparna Pawar
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Aparna PawarYour feedback matters!
I have a high emotional sensitivity. Even a small thing put me in a situation. Anger, sadness, fear. A sudden burst of emotion. Any tablets (pescribtion) to control/reduce the sensitivity.
I am now 42 having BP rate 100/150 is suffering from pain in both legs including knees since few months. Taken pain killer tabs like zerodol P whenever felt unbearable. But wanna get completely relieved from that. Kindly suggest. More over I am a chain smoker want to quit smoking. But could not be able to quit smoking. Kindly suggest.
I take lots of stress what I should do to be comes and relaxed because I know stress is not good for the health.
So. Here is the deal. I might be having anxiety. (I'm not sure about it) and so I'm not sure if I need Therapy or not would be great If I get some clarification.
I am a anxiety person. I find it hard to breathe when I am stuck with anxiety. What is the first aid and medication
Dr, Me & My Besty are friends for 3 years. Even I know He loves me very much. But I don't feel good about this friendship. He wants me to make him feel special and be there for me whenever possible and I try my best. But he doesn't want to understand that Even I want that. He talks about "Change" and even keeping on it. But when I respond to this change with my behaviour he goes upset. What should I do? Thanks for Reading.
Due to slump in Business and worry about the current situation I am feeling very depressed and not being able to sleep properly and get only about three hours . Please help.?
My friend says she has constant loss of memory she is 27 years old I have personally realized that she has in past forgotten some facts does this required medical attention.
Hi sir, I am student pursuing my CA in bangalore. In my degree college days I was good at studies and I was the topper of my class. But now I lack focus on my studies. I hold my books to study for hours together but am not able to concentrate on it an hardly grasp anything out of it. Please help me out.
A healthy mind in a healthy body! We have all heard the saying, but do we actually live by it. Though we try to eat a balanced diet, exercise regularly, and practice an overall healthy lifestyle to keep ourselves physically fit, but do we pay enough attention to keeping our mind healthy? The answer would be, not really. Here are a few compelling reasons that will drive us to do so:
- To deal with troubles in your personal life: Whether it's an accident or a life loss of someone close to you, or any other strong personal issue, it may not affect your physical health but leaves a deep cut on your mental health. People often try and keep such things to themselves without realising that this would worsen the situation further. It is, however, best to seek help from mental health professionals or talk to someone close to you. If left unattended, these troubles may leave you isolated and detached, leading to problems in personal life.
- To prevent damaging your physical health: There is a strong connection between the body and the mind. If body suffers the mind bears it effects and vice-versa the other will bear its effects. Often suffering from depression, anxiety and stress for long leads to heart attacks or strokes and sometimes even disrupts the immune function of the body. Sleep disorders, digestion issues that can impair your physical health are often the result of poor mental health.
- To retain your productivity and functionality: Believe it or not, when you fail to nourish your mental health, it also reduces your productivity by making you lethargic and less inclined to participate in any physical activities. Being stressed or depressed due to the issues in life can significantly affect your productivity and functionality at work.
- To stop yourself from developing unhealthy addictions: Poor mental health leads to developing unhealthy habits. From smoking excessively to becoming an alcoholic or taking drugs, people often engage in these practices to cope with mental issues. However, if you care about your mental health, you may be in better position to judge the harmful effects of these habits and therefore refrain from developing them.
- To lead a happy and long life with friends and family: Various studies have shown that compared to people with mild mental issues and troubled emotional states, it is people with happy lives and sound mental health that live longer. It is advised to care for your mental health as the ignorance of the same may result in anxiety, stress and depression. This will not only hamper your communication with your family and friends but leave you disconnected from others and yearning for loneliness.
Remember, good health can only be achieved when there's a perfect balance between the mental health and the physical health. When any of these conditions get compromised, the overall health starts to deteriorate. Therefore, stay physically and mentally healthy to ensure over-all well-being.