Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Aparna PawarYour feedback matters!
Hello. Sir meri age 17 years hai aur mera jo brain power hai wo weak hai kyuki mai words bhul jata hu jo padhta hu wo bhul jata hu concentrate bhi nahi kar pata to mujhe iske upay batae iske liye mujhe kya lena chahiye jisse hmari brain power strong ho jaye.
My friend's mother caught with his step father in the bed as his dad was a useless fellow. He caught them and asked one day to his mom why you are doing all this she said I want sex pleasure. Then my friend left from that. One day his mom at night slept with him and unfortunately he had sex with her then she is pregnant now. What should he do? his mom is happy about that but my friend is feeling so embarrassed about the same. Now she is forcing to have sex every time. She is 3 months now can you give suggestions for this in what way he can get out of this nasty situation?
Hi Dr. My mother is 47 years old nd unki puri body p sui jaisa chubhti h, puri body p chote chote diane, sun exposure m unki body dark red ho jati h, bht itching bhi hoti h, mood swings, body m pain specially lower body, shez having periods at n interval of two three months nd pain bhi bht zyda hota h also she has got stress factor too plzz suggest me the resn nd medicine fr the same.
Hi Doctor. I am a 23 year old boy. My lifestyle has become really bad, just like so many of my generation. I sleep around 4 at night consistently and wake up around 10, then work all day and it has become a routine for me. Moreover, owing to Googling my symptoms (from the smallest to the biggest), I have become somewhat of a hypochondriac. I worry about the smallest thing happening to me, mom or dad. It makes me feel stressed and anxious at all possible times. For a few months now, I have had this shaking feeling whenever I lie down. My doctor told me it was because of the stress in my mind. Now, for the past week, I have this been feeling this shaking sensation internally when I lie down, I walk or I stand. It's sort of like moving on a boat in water. What should I do?
Stress is a very common factor for all working moms. Work, home and taking care of the child all together causes great amount of stress in working mothers. Exercising makes the body release endorphins, which are stress fighting hormones and help in relieving stress. There are various types of exercises which a working woman can do.
- High energy activities: High energy aerobic exercises lead to an increased heart rate, which results in production of more endorphins that make the body fight stress naturally. They include running, skipping, dancing, etc. These also improve physical and mental health.
- Yoga: Yoga is excellent for stress relief. It involves movement and stationary poses or postures, along with breathing exercises. Yoga enhances the body's natural response to relaxation, making your life healthier.
- Tai Chi: Tai chi involves a series of flowing movements of the body along with breathing. Having its roots in martial arts, Tai Chi provides efficient stress relief.
- Pilates: This exercise involves a series of movements and exercises performed on a mat. Pilates enhance strength, flexibility, endurance and immunity of the body.
- Martial arts: Martial arts is an effective way of unleashing energy and venting out frustration, which result in reducing stress. There are different forms of martial arts to choose from, which include Judo, karate, Taekwondo and several others.
- Kick boxing: Kick boxing reduces stress to a great extent and involves punching and kicking, which is performed with discipline. Kickboxing incorporates a rigorous workout schedule and is a great way to vent out frustration and energy, releasing stress.
- Team sports: Team sports are an ideal way to relieve stress, work out and have fun, altogether. Playing tennis, cricket or football offers a double amount of stress relief. Playing with your family will encourage bonding, fun and help in relieving stress together.
- On the go exercises: Several exercises such as running or jogging and cycling allow you to have a break, breathe some fresh country air and get your mind freshened up. Along with the release of energy, travelling across beautiful places helps in stress relief.
- Meditation: Meditation is an amazing mind exercise for stress relief. It requires great concentration and must be performed in a quiet atmosphere. Peace of mind is obtained.
- Gym activities: A gym has a lot of exercising instruments and devices. They involve power and strength and energy is unleashed. This is an ideal vent for anger and frustration, which results in great stress relief.
Working moms face a lot of stress, which arise from various aspects of life, including work, home and children. Stress busting exercises should be practised to maintain a perfect mental health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.