Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Aparna PawarYour feedback matters!
Hii doctor my name is raam I did hand sex so many times any problem with this Please tell me doctor I am very tension about this please tell me answer to this.
Hi, I am 24 yrs old male currently staying in pune. I have been getting anxiety attacks or panic attacks more often. I passed my b. Tech in 2013. And after that I hadn't got a job. Continuous failures in interviews and pressure from family, I moved to pune in aug'2014 from my native to do a course in software in order to get a job. But I felt I can't concentrate in my studies anymore. Low in confidence, frequent panic attacks and getting an inferiority complex whenever someone yells at me. Sometimes, I get burst my anger and soon realise that wasn't necessary. I am sort of day dreaming, about all the good things that I could possess only if I had money. Seeing my friends here working in mncs might have caused it. And also I think often about the good memories I cherished only to smile a little and then again come back to my upset state. I can't sleep peacefully, I have to tell my mind to stop thinking but I am not able to stop that. Now it has been on a daily basis that I go to sleep at 3-4am. After continuous hustle with my mind to stop thinking, I have got a way to goto sleep. When I can't get this sleep, I masturbate so that I can sleep. And now this process on a daily basis is worrying me much than before.
I am not able to think logically. Even though I think logically I am not able to to jovial as early. I am feeling stress how can I relieve from stress?
Doctor. Mujhe ajib alone feel hota hai. Kisi girl ko daikhta hu to uski taraf attract ho jata hu ki wo meri frnd ho. Mai handjob bhi krta hu. Or mai kbhi intercourse nh kiya. Lekin sex krne ka bhut maan krta hai. Uske liye handjob krni padti hai. M normal ?
I found too much gums and saliva in my mouth, for that my voice not come clear and some words start like shh, sh, h alphabets are difficult to pronounce. Please help me how to make it clear or any speech practice I can do.
Me and my boyfriend are dating from 6 months. He was my best friend before that for 2 years. He is having a girl best friend. She knows every single thing about his past. Me and my boyfriend love each other very much but some time I feel insecure about his girl best friend. What to do?
I have difficulty concentrating, thinking clearly forgetfulness, staring look (eyes fix at one point). Difficulty multitasking, difficulty following instructions due to inattentiveness, distracted easily, foggy mind, Kindly suggest some remedy.
My grandson is two years old yet he is not speaking. We are doing speech therapy, can we consult a children phycotist?
I am 16 years old and I am sing song I was no stammering but I am talk any other person that time I am stammer so what can I do self therapy.
Parents are always concerned about their child's physical health, but often ignore their mental health. Along with physical well-being, your child's mental well-being is also equally important.
The following are eight tips to improve your child's mental well-being:
- Adequate sleep: Sufficient amount of sleep is required for a child to stay mentally fit. Parents often engage their children with various classes and activities and compromise on their sleeping hours. This in turn affects the child's mental state. Therefore, as a parent, you must take care not to compromise on your child's sleeping hours.
- Allowing them to play: Nowadays, children are overburdened with studies and other learning activities. They do not get to play quite often. But as a parent, you must take care of your child's schedule, so that he/she can have proper playtime too. Playing involves physical activity as well as creativity in certain cases. This helps to improve mental health.
- Learning to share and care: You must take care to inculcate in your child the values of sharing and caring. These little things can also help improve your child's mental health. Learning how to share with others and caring for others will help them to stay happy.
- Regular exercise: Encouraging your child to regularly exercise will not only help improve his/her physical health, but also mental health. It will also help them to reduce stress and maintain a good mood as well.
- Listen to them: Parents often ignore when children are speaking on less important matters; may be about a new friend or a strict teacher in school. But as a parent, you must take out some time from your daily schedule to listen out to their stories. Listening to them attentively will make them feel important, increase their confidence and hence, improve their mental well-being.
- Encourage them to make friends: Encouraging your child to make new friends will help them to socialize better. They will feel confident about themselves and also open up. This can boost up their mental well-being.
- Good nourishment: Proper nourishment is not only essential for being physically fit, but also mentally fit. Good nourishment will help them stay healthy physically and increase their energy levels. This in turn will positively affect their mental health.
- Make them feel safe: Children need to feel safe in order to stay mentally fit. Try and spend some time with them every day. As a parent, always make your children realize that you are right beside them. Listen to their problems and help them find solutions to solve those instead of scolding them. Help them to relax and feel secure to stay mentally fit.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a the doctor and ask a free question.