Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anushree And Dr. Sarvesh Jaiswal
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anushree And Dr. Sarvesh JaiswalYour feedback matters!
- visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth.
- floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque.
- control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress.
- rinse with salt water to keep the area clean.
- avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
- stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.
I am planning to do tooth whitening. Is it wise to do it. Will there be any side effects and what will be the approximate cost of the process.
Gas comes out from my mouth after sometime and I feel very weak also. Please suggest what is the cause and what should I do?
I have a serious bad breath problem mostly when I don't eat my food and even after brushing teeth and using mouth wash my bad breath problem still occurs. Give me some home remedy to get out of this problem.
My daughter is having problem of 2 teeth more height than others. She is completed 12 years. I would like to arrange clip for 2 teeth having more height. Which age, I can arrange clip?
Can white marks on teeth that is hypocalcified teeth can be treated by teeth whitening.in my case marks become more evident when my mouth is dry. How long does sensitivity lasts.
She is having pain in her teeth. She is just 8 years old. Some spot is on her teeth. So what is the reason. She is using mineral water. But eat chocolate and ice cream. Waiting for your reply. Thank you.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.
Information about everyday dental care
Dentistry is usually related only to teeth orgams or I should say it's more about Crown, bridges cleaning. But there is another part of dentistry. Actually dental health or oral health is equal to overall health. Its like your overall health is directly related to dental or your dental health is a reflection of your general health or overall health. Secondly dentistry is way to related to stress. Nowadays the walking schedules, the working conditions lack of time, lack of exercise. So it all give rise to, it's very common problems whatever common word which you must have heard that is stress. And stress can give rise to n number of problems what diseases and yes stress is a Lifestyle problem also.
A dentist can easily tell a person that how stress is affecting his dietary schedules or his dietary habits, his overall health, his General Health condition of the teeth, condition of the gums, anything. For example, if a person is in stress so he will start clenching his teeth we will start grinding his teeth or he will start biting the nails or he will smoke a lot or he will drink a lot or he will not take care of his gums et cetera et cetera. Maybe he will like depend on of junk food a lot. So all these things yes it will deteriorates your oral health plus it will deteriorates your general health also. Because of all these habits any person can develop any kind of disease in the body be it mental be it physical be it any disease. So your oral health is the reflection of the general health.
Nowadays people are just mad about few things that is smoking that is alcohol it seems to be a Lifestyle it seems to be a status symbol but they just forget how these things will affect their normal life their General Health and as a dentist it is easy very much easy for a dentist to understand what a person is going through. If he will clench or grind his teeth yes we can see attrition in his teeth. Nothing is more like to drink acidic drink is like cold drinks or acidic food so we will see erosion in his teeth. Is he an distress or depression he is not taking care of his teeth virgin till cleanliness so we will see plaque calculus or whatever anything or any deposits in the teeth so General Health and oral health are directly related to each other.
Supposedly diabetes let's talk about diabetes. Diabetes its everybody know diabetes is a disease which kind of deteriorates the whole system of the body, whole metabolism of the body. Diabetes yes it affects major part of the mouth that is gums. Gums are declared gums are degenerated where will teeth stay?
A dentist is very much is much able to understand to make out that your sugar level is high and according to the studies it is very much related to the sugar of the body. If The mouth is clean and the gums are clean if there is like no word of any plaque or calculus the sugar level of body also goes down. Thirdly if you have a lot of deposits if you diabetic so there are a lot world chances of developing endocarditis that is a problem of the heart. Good night have a heart attack because you did not keep your mouth clean or you did not go for professional cleaning of the teeth. So dentist is not just about teeth and gums. Dentist is like a dentistry is about taking care of overall health of the body through your mouth.
Thank you very much and you can find me, you can consult me further, you can come for your treatment throught the Lybrate.