Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag. O. AwasthiYour feedback matters!
What is the best treatment for urine infection? i' m a diabetic also. I' m getting this infection after 6yrs.
My mother suffering from urine problem she goes 15 to 20 times in a day so please give me the suggestion how I help her.
The pair of kidneys that human beings have, forms an important part in the excretory system. They perform specific and important functions. They excrete urine as well as help in eliminating the toxins, which accumulate in the body. Kidney stones occur when the minerals present in the urine without being discharged, keep on accumulating. This gives rise to an extremely painful and uncomfortable situation. Though sometimes the situation gets revoked all by itself, many a times it requires medical intervention.
Some of the symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Excruciating pain in the back
- Pain while urinating
- Tendencies to vomit
However, there are several preventive measures which you can undertake in order to avert the situation. Some of them are:
- Drink lots of water: Kidney stone is one of those rare conditions that once occurred, always carry the latent threat of recurring again. Therefore, drinking water in large quantities becomes essential. The more you drink water, the more frequently you would urinate, thereby curbing the chances of the minerals settling in the kidneys.
- Avoid certain foods: Food like beets, spinach, those which are replete with calcium oxalate should be avoided in order to minimize chances of having kidney stones.
- Change your diet: If you are trying to avoid the eventuality of developing kidney stones, it is imperative that you change your diet a bit. It is recommended that you exclude animal protein as much as possible and assiduously avoid the intake of salt as much as possible.
- Take less calcium supplements: Calcium generally is considered a nemesis to your kidneys and is prescribed by doctors to be avoided. However recent research has thwarted this claim. Calcium does not pose a threat to kidneys. However calcium supplements definitely do and therefore, should be avoided.
Sugar since 20 years and pressure also 150/80. Sugar 180 ppbs. Her serum creatinine 2.80.and heart heavy problem. Back pain hemoglobin 7.80.so wick I am worried about her health. Serum creatinine problem last to years whom I consult and which type of medical report suddenly do? I am about her kidneys. Local doctors give treatment but nothing changes.
I am 28 years old married female and have experienced UTI thrice in 8 months. Frequent urination with burning sensation. What should l do?
My Son is 6 years old, he is having 4 stones in right kidney and 3 stones in left kidney. His treatment is continue since last 4 years. But still stones are not passed in urine and also their size is not increasing. So please guide what to do? His growth is normal but he is under weight too.
I have been suffering from stones in kidney for six months please suggest me a good treatment sir please.
Just below my belly button on the left side it hurts a little when I want to poop, sometimes it hurt when I want to pee alot, also my anus hurt a little when I'm pushing the stool, when this pain occurs it feels like I have to poop and then I go and poop, the stool is little soft, what could be the reason. (It only hurts when I want to poop or pee sometimes) sometimes I cart when the pain occurs.
I'm suffering from continuous sensation of urine and it makes me very uneasy and lethargic. This started when I last had sex with my partner and it has been 4 days since It hasn't stopped. The sensation reduces for sometime and then starts again. It is irritating and I can't do anything. I went to my family doctor with my mother but I could not tell him the whole story. It is my vagina that is getting irritated. So please help me and suggest what to do.
Kidney failure and other kidney problems are the leading causes of death nowadays. Common problems that lead to kidney failure include chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. However, there are a number of ayurvedic medications which help solve kidney failure and other kidney problems including;
- Punarnava: Punarnava is commonly called hogweed as well but the medical name for it is boerhavia diffusa. It is extremely helpful in preventing micturition, a disorder which is characterized by unexplained fainting after urinating. However, that is not the only symptoms hogweed helps with as it also removes excess water from the body due to kidney failure.
- Varun: Varun is commonly known as caper and is medically known as crataeva nurvala. The diseases which varun is best at dealing with are urinary tract infections and renal stones. Varun also helps in stopping the swelling and extra fluid accumulation after kidney failure.
- Gokshura: Gokshura is known as tribulus terrestris and is an herbal tonic for the genito-urinary system. Gokshura is one of the best ways to avoid dialysis. This is because it stops infections from occurring and also clears obstructions in the urinary tract. It is also very good at regenerating the kidney cells.
- Raktachandan: Rakt chandan is known as p. Santalinus or red sandalwood and is another excellent remedy for kidney problems. It acts as both a diuretic and an anti-infectant.
- Palaash: Palaash, medically, is known as butea monosperma. It is a type of urinary alkalizer and it also stops micturition. A urinary alkalizer is a medication which allows the urine to pass more easily. This is yet another great remedy for kidney failure.
- Kaasni: Kaasni is commonly known as chicory but its medical name is cichorium intybus. Kaasni gives strength to the kidneys and is also a very good alkalizer. However, its most valuable property is the fact that it helps in nephritis and nephrotic syndrome (disorder of the kidneys characterized by protein loss).