Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnuradhaYour feedback matters!
Dear mam I am sexually active and I have full erection no std. Jst during my sex I want to stay for a longer period.
I am diabetic for last ten years and I am on Allopathic medicine. Suggest me some Ayurvedic medicine to control Sugar level. My present level of fasting sugar is 140.
Hii sir .I had sex safety with prostitute 3 times .8 months back now .I'm check the Western blot test is negative so I'm totally out of danger please tell me sir.
I am suffering from Reumotiod arthritis for last 3/4 years. I am also having Uric acid problem. My stool is not clear. Kindly advice.
I have fungal infection near to my neck. I have consulted doctor he gave me candid B.I used it for 3 weeks but it still persist. What should I do? Recommend any other medicine.
I am 35 years old Unmarried. Since few months I observed that my Sex stamina has gone down. Until that I was fine and was masturbating daily. Since few months not getting enough desires. Why is it like that all of sudden? I am getting married soon. Worrying about it. Please suggest me.
I want to ask that How long can sperm survive outside the body In Regular Weather 29 C? I want to ask that I putting out my sperm In One small Bottle After eject And after that In with In just 2 minute if I Enter my Sperm In My Wife's Vagina ,SO After this, Can she be pregnant? Can my wife Be Pregnant? My Sperm Count Is 81.5 % .Is this Good? Any chance of pregnancy If I do this Thing. .If Any One Read my questions Please Give me Good Suggestions. i am Very Upset .answers. Can this Trick Be A successful?
Iam 21y old I got marred last week iam having cold from last one and off year I used many tablets but no use, and I was very strong before but I am getting nervous weakness and im losing my weigh give me any good description.
Hi I am 59 years old suffering from contact dormititis since 5 years and taken several medicine but getting no result please advice.
Helo Dr. I am 28 years female. I have a baby girl of 7 months. I was not with my husband after pregnancy. delivery punjab mein hui. After almost 1 years we live together. But my husband do not want sex. He have no any feeling to do sex. He said k mera dil ni krta. Or baby ho to gya. Ab kyu krna. Doctor abhi to sari life pri hai. Aise kaise niklegi sari life. please give me solution.
My hands are swollen ,my ESR was 55, doctors have told me that i am suffering from RA ,these days i am undergoing unani treatment for the same ,but still have pain . What should i do ? shall i go for allopathic treatment?
I have gastric problem and also recently I came to know that I have stone near kidney. What should I eat in these conditions. Please tell me.
I am suffering from digestive problems called gastric trouble I consulted many doctors but no use I can't get rid from this problem from last 7 years. Can I expect a alternative treatment from here.
I am suffering from too much headache tension and depression last 3 days my mind was frustrated and I am not able to think something about me and anybody.
Hi this is chelian 23 years old. I have a problem on while doing sex with my partner. My problem is while have sex with my partner sperm is come out with in 1 minute. Can anyone advice me is it very dangerous. How can I control my problem. Is any treatment is there?
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, balanced diet regularly, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Agnimantha, similar to lions. Lake er dhareyjata
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.