Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha DynanmoteYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years old, I am suffer from black spots under eyes and pains in hands and feet. When the periods starts, I feel very in comfort. From last four months my periods are last for 15 days. If one month periods is less and then next month it is very high. What are the remedies, and medicines should I follow to reduce these problems. Please suggest. Thank you.
Actually sir/madam my brother used to be more fair complexed guy. But due to it's excessive sweating nature and exposure to sunlight regularly he lost his all glowingness of his face and skin. His face specially sweats more. Please suggest some allopatheic/home/ayurvedic medicines and cosmetic products to regain his previous glowingness and healthy face (skin), besides diet.
My question is about my lips. The outer area of my lower lip is real dark even though the rest of lips are pink. This makes it look so ugly. I dont smoke, drink tea, coeffe (I do drink a lot of water). Can you tell me how to reduce or eliminate the dark regions? Like or bleach or lightener or something? Thanx a lot,
I have pain in tip of penis, painful urination, anus burning since 20 years. The pain is very debilitating since I suffer 24x7x20 years. I have consulted six urologist, who could not cure me. Some 20 years back I consulted one urologist in Hyderabad. He did some scanning, x ray, etc gave medicine and my pain did not go. Another urologist said I have stricture after test and cystoscope dilation done. No improvement. Another urologist said I have bladder neck obstruction and did some surgery, my pain did not go. Last year I again consulted another urologist and he said my pain due to excess tummy fat. One urologist ridiculed me when I said I am not enjoying sex. This year another urologist again conducted test and said I have stricture. World is round. No urologist could cure me since 20 years and could offer any treatment to reduce my pain. My personnel life is suffering. I am 61 now with same pain since 20 years. I want a reply from Urologist only the cause of the pain. Others please excuse.
I m 23 year old boy. And I have some problem with my scene. It's too dark after some times and it's automatic. please help me.
. I am a 25yr old male and have itchy with red skin and small rush on all over body and it will remove after some time for last 2 years. What should I do?
I am 24 years old female There is open pores on my face due to pimples and my skin is oily. Please tell me treatment options available for this problem.
I am having some marks on my both cheeks. After lots of treatment they are still on my face. Kindly help me to remove.
I am 47 years old. Suffering from harpez zoster at left side of stomach since more than 2 months . These are disappeared but pain below the skin is there. What to do please suggest.
I have my skin black and I take some treatment for my skin to become white, but there is no response on that please help me.
Hi I am 54 years male, working in govt. I am in take medicine for bp and sugar begining stage with heomeopathy medicine, but no satisfaction, now I have severe upper back pain at back of the chest. And having acute itching problem in both lower legs. And no sleep in night. After that I have take alopathy medicine for the same now I am quit. What will I do next. I need your suggestion please.
I have black spot on my face how I can remove it pls help me giving me some suggestions pls Doctor How I have to loosen my ham string.
What are dark circles?
Dark circles are shadowy patches under or around the eyes.This can make your face look aged, tired and discoloured. Dark circles may also be accompanied by puffy eyelids and redness of eyes.
What are the causes of dark circles?
- Emotional stress such as anxiety and depression
- Inadequate sleep, as a result of staying up too late or suffering from insomnia
- As a result of some prolonged sickness
- Excessive caffeine consumption
- Alcohol abuse
- Exposure and damage due to ultra violet radiation
- Drug abuse
- Not removing make up properly
- An unhealthy diet which lacks the necessary nutrients
- Melasma or hyperpigmentation
How can dark circles be removed naturally?
- It is important to get enough sleep. A minimum of 7-8hours of sleep should be sufficient to rejuvenate and replenish your body cells.
- Drink water. The optimum level of hydration helps to prevent dark circles and many other body disorders.
- A balanced diet helps to renew cell growth, repairs worn out tissues and slows down the ageing process.
- Light massage promotes blood flow and improves circulation.
- It is important to quit smoking and reduce alcohol consumption.
- Green teabags help to reduce the darkening around the eyes.
- Cucumber slices also help to remove dark eye circles.
What treatments are available for removing dark circles?
- Medicated eye creams especially, those containing retinol, azelaic acid, hyaluronic acid, hydroquinone and vitamin C
- Chemical peeling that is especially, directed at the area around the eyes
- Microdermabrasions a non-invasive non-chemical technique that makes use of a spray of micro-crystals in order to remove the superficial layer of dry and dead skin cells.
- Platelet rich plasma therapy is a new modality of treatment for under eye dark circles in which platelets separated from the patient’s own blood is injected in the area around the eyes, which then releases growth factors to give a more youthful appearance.
- Radiofrequency skin tightening.
- Fillers are often used to smoothen the skin, giving it a more youthful look.
- Carboxytherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment. It makes use of injections which inject gaseous Carbon-dioxide into the skin’s subcutaneous tissues through a needle.
- Intense pulse light therapy (IPL) is a non-ablative and a non-invasive mode of treatment that uses high intensity waves (pulse) of visible light to improve problems such as age lines, wrinkles, freckles, age spots and other blemishes.
- Cheek lift sometimes corrects dark circles
For the complete treatment of dark circles, it is important that a holistic approach is taken towards finding out the cause and customizing the treatment plan. To get rid of your dark circles and make yourself look 10 years younger, visit a Dermatologist at the earliest!