Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha DynanmoteYour feedback matters!
I wanted to ask that actually since some months back i'm having blemish or small pimples kinda stuff. Amd its very irritating. N though my skin is much fair and not even dry or much oily. Also I had used many tricks n tips. Face washes. Home remedies to treat but still have blemish marks on face. Wht to do for them. Plzz suggest?
Dear doctor, I am a 61 yrs old male and have been diagnosed with prostate enlargement leading to frequent urination problem. I have been told to go for surgery. Is there any non surgical treatment either in allopathy or any alternative system of medicine? is there a risk of developing prostate cancer by undergoing surgery. Thanks in advance for your reply.
Dull skin may occur due to multiple reasons such as lifestyle factors and other environmental factors. It makes you look tired and older; this is due to the presence of dead cells on the skin which does not allow the light to reflect properly off your skin. Facials are very helpful in getting rid of dull skin by improving your complexion and circulation. It cleans the pores, removes dead cells, making you look your age, or even younger. Here are some facial treatments for various skin types:
- If oily skin is your woe: If you have oily skin, you can exfoliate your skin using an exfoliating jelly that contains vanilla and alginate (also known as alginic acid) that removes impurities, blackheads and whiteheads from your skin. You can also use a face mask that consists of clay and align (chemical extracted from brown seaweed) that helps in preserving the skin moisture and tightening the pores on your skin. The procedures help in getting rid of impurities and have a soothing effect on the skin as well.
- Fight dry skin: Dry skin problems such as wrinkles necessitate a hydrate and restore facial. This begins with an exfoliation to remove the dead cells from the topmost layer (epidermis) of the skin. Once the facial is complete, a massage cream is applied that helps in regenerating new skin cells. A vitamin C serum is then applied to make your skin supple and moisturized.
- For combination skin: If you are a person who has the worst of both worlds; dry and oily, then you should opt for a procedure that treats both at one go. A balancing facial that exfoliates the skin using ‘micro-dermabrasion’ (a procedure that involves spraying crystals with exfoliative properties on the face in order to eliminate dead cells of the epidermis) and using a serum to add nourishment to your skin can prove to be very effective. This procedure results in a healthy and radiant complexion.
- Skin that has been affected by the sun: For skin that has been affected by the sun, you can opt for a de-tan facial that will remove the dullness of your skin. Microdermabrasion is used to exfoliate the skin and then a de-tan process is done. Aloe Vera is used to soothe and moisturize the skin followed by application of a vitamin C serum. A face mask with applied to lighten the complexion of the skin. This is also applicable for skin that has been affected by pollution. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My age is 20 yrs. And I have wheatish complexion soo plzz tell me the natural way to get fair and glowing body n face and also if there is any homeopathic medicine. And also plzz tell its side effects. And how to take that medicine for how much time.
Hi sir My age is 33. I am suffering a problem that' some lumps formed in my armpits. 2 months back I have consulted dermotologist and general physician and they suggested zifi turbo anti biotic. Then it was cured. But again the same problem arised. Could you please suggest me what I need to do?
I has combined skin type and I have many tiny acne on forehead and my cheeks has lost its glow. And have large pores on it. What to do.
My age is 21 my skin colour is fading day by day. And there are lot of acne scars. Plzz suggest me how to get back the previous glow of my face? And whatever face cream I use it doesn't suits me. I usually get some pimples on my face after using that. Plzz suggest me some creams that can reduce the uneven color of my face skin?
My skin complexion z tan during summer, wat to do get fair n oil free skin please help. I am using sunscreen also. I also have some pimple marks on my face.
I am 54 year's old male. I have to take eltroxin 1.75 mcg daily. I am facing the problem of acute dermatitis since last few years. Doctors prescribe some steroid ointments, it remains somewhat subdued, but the disease is spreading from legs to upper limbs, back and facial area. What should I do?
I am suffering from acne and black heads. And my skin tone also gets darken. Suggest me some tips to cure my problem.
Hi. I am suffering for skin irritation rashes occurring only night time since 10 days. Till morning it will not appear. What is the problem and what care I have to take.
As winter approaches, most people notice their skin turning dry and scaly. This can make fine lines and wrinkles more noticeable and can cause itchiness that may even be accompanied by bleeding. Dry skin is caused by a loss of moisture. Here are a few tips to help deal with dry skin.
Moisturize- To make up for the lack of moisture in the air, religiously apply moisturiser over your skin after having a shower. This helps hydrate the skin and keeps the moisture in your skin from escaping.
Right Moisturiser- In most cases, creams work better than lotions when dealing with dry skin. Creams that contain natural oils such as olive oil or jojoba oil work well to deep moisturise dry skin. Other ingredients your skin cream should contain are lactic acid, urea, lanolin, petrolatum, hyaluronic acid etc.
Shower Wisely- Limit your showers to a maximum of 10 minutes and try to use warm water instead of hot water. Though standing under a hot shower may feel good at the moment, it rids the skin of its natural oils and hence dries the skin.
Use Gentle Soaps- A cream-based soap that is fragrance-free is great for dry skin. This soothes the skin and moisturises as it cleanses.
Protect Your Skin- Limit your skin’s exposure to natural elements in the winter. If you must step out, clad yourself well and be sure to put on a pair of gloves and socks. Limit tasks that need you to wet your hands.
Shave Smartly- Shaving not only removes unwanted hair but can also irritate the skin. The ideal time to shave is after a shower as this is when your hair is most pliable. Also, always use a sharp, clean blade and shaving cream or gel to protect your skin.
Get a Humidifier- A humidifier can help regulate humidity levels within your house. However, excessive humidity is not good either as it can also adversely affect your skin.
Apply Coconut Oil- Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids that make up for the loss of moisture in the skin. The ideal time to apply coconut oil on the dry skin is before going to bed or after having a bath.
Be careful about laundry detergents- The soap being used to wash your clothes may not always be completely washed off. This can irritate sensitive skin and cause itchiness and flaking. When choosing laundry detergents pick one that is hypoallergenic.
- Wear fabrics that love your skin- Avoid synthetic fabrics that stick to the skin and instead, pick gentle fabrics like cotton or silk that allow the skin to breathe. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.