Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anupama Paradeshi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anupama ParadeshiYour feedback matters!
I am facing my pimple problem in my face what I do to control it as shown as possible and spot of pimple also please help me sir.
Brushing your teeth twice a day is important, but many patients don't realize that flossing at least once a day is just as critical to achieving—and maintaining—a healthy smile. Flossing removes the cavity-causing bacteria left behind from food particles that get stuck between teeth. "Although bleeding and irritation sometimes can occur when you first start flossing, it's important to keep at it," says Dr. Ghareeb. "Your gums will toughen up and your oral health will be better for it."
2. Brushing too soon after eating
Consuming acidic foods and beverages, such as sports and energy drinks, citrus fruits, wine, and tomatoes, can erode tooth enamel—the glossy outer layer of the tooth. Brushing your teeth too soon after eating and drinking these items can cause more damage because you are essentially brushing the acid into the teeth, not getting rid of it. Instead, you should rinse your mouth with water after consuming acidic foods and beverages and wait at least 30 minutes before brushing your pearly whites!
3. Not replacing your toothbrush often enough
Not only are old toothbrushes ineffective, but they also harbor harmful bacteria that can cause infections. Toothbrushes should be changed every three to four months. "It's also important to change your toothbrush after you've had a cold," says Dr. Ghareeb.
4. Excessively bleaching your teeth
Overzealous bleaching can cause your teeth to look unnaturally white and increase tooth sensitivity. Before using an at-home bleaching product, talk to your dentist. "He or she can advise you on proper use of these products as well as which type of bleaching system will provide you with the best results," says Dr. Ghareeb.
5. Using a hard-bristled toothbrush
A hard-bristled toothbrush coupled with an aggressive brushing technique can cause irreversible damage to your gums. Use a soft toothbrush and gently brush your teeth at a 45-degree angle, in a circular motion. Using a back-and-forth, sawing motion causes the gums to recede, and can expose the root of the tooth, making teeth extremely sensitive.
I am 46 years old. Mujhe bahut jyada mitti khane ki aadat hai. Lekin me chodna chahti hu. Kya aap koi medicine bata sakte hai.
Sir I am 56 years old men. I have done my creatinine test and the level of creatinine is 1.06. So what should I have in my diet plan. Which fruits or food is beneficial. What should I do for cure and is that a serious problem? Please answer me thank you.
I am 35 year old, I get married 2010. All things are right. But since last two years I have a problem of pre-mature ejaculation. Kindly suggest me a ayurvedic treatment for this problem. I am an executive job in a college. So full day a sitting job. Please suggest better than the best option to treat the above mention problem.
Diabetes is a medical condition which occurs when the levels of blood glucose increases within your body. While you need blood glucose as a fuel for all the things that your body does, an excess of it causes diabetes and can be very harmful for your body. It can damage vital organs, blood vessels and other functions which may ultimately lead to death. In fact diabetes related complications are one of the leading causes of death around the world.
Complications due to diabetes:
- Foot complications: Ulcers and neuropathy is caused due to diabetes. This sometimes leads to the amputation of the leg.
- Eye complications: Diabetic retinopathy, cataracts and glaucoma is caused by diabetes.
- Stoke: If blood glucose, cholesterol levels, and blood pressure are not controlled in time, strokes can occur.
- Erectile dysfunction: Male impotence or erectile dysfunction can be caused due to diabetes.
- Infections: If you have diabetes, the risk of developing infections increases.
Hearing loss and gum diseases- People who have diabetes are prone in developing gum diseases and hearing loss.
Homeopathic remedies to control diabetes:
- Abroma Augusta: This is the most common and effective homeopathic medicine which is used to cure extreme weakness and weight loss due to diabetes. Some side effects of this medicine can be dryness of the mouth and increased thirst. Sometimes appetite and frequency of urination also increases. People with diabetes who have a hard time sleeping, can consume Abroma Augusta as it can cure this problem, and make you sleep properly.
- Phosphorous: This is very effective for treating Diabetes. People who have diabetes can also have a weak and distorted vision. Consumption of phosphorous helps to improve vision and treat weakness.
- Gymnema Sylvestre: Diabetes can cause weight loss, exhaustion, and weakness. Gymnema Sylvestre improves the overall health of a diabetic patient. This medicine helps to feel more energetic and also stops unwanted and unnatural levels of weight loss.
- Syzygium jambolanum: This is another one of the most commonly prescribed medications for diabetes and is one of the most effective in combating high sugar levels. It also helps to control the most common and irritating symptoms such as excessive thirst and frequent urination.
- Phosphoric acid: Diabetes may make you feel extremely tired and exhausted both mentally and physically. Phosphoric acid is an effective medication to energize you so that you can easily and quickly get back to your natural routine. It also helps get your memory back on track as diabetes can cause mental fatigue resulting in forgetfulness.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!