Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Baramati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Can newborn babies have leukoderma? Can they be born with leukoderma? How early can one get leukoderma? What are the other diseases which we can confuse with leukoderma?
My daughter is 9 years her both palms are always release sweat. It become wet and difficult while writing, books become wet. It happens in all seasons. She use hanky always to wipe the sweat.
Kid is 5.5 months old suffering from cold and congestion giving nasal drops any medication for congestion. No fever.
Hi, I have 3+ years daughter. She eat very less and weak. Also she under weight. Could you please suggest how we can improve her eating habits. Thanks.
Hi sir My kid s 4 years old baby girl. She s having sleeplessness. By birth she s like that. It s very difficult maintain my kid to sleep. Bt she's very active. We also facing like sleeping problem by her. Cani get any ayurvedic medicine for my child.
He is 17 month old baby boy having very small pimple like spots all over the neck and what is the reason and what is the treatment for this and now it is spreading all over the stomach. There is no itching.
Hi doctor my daughter 10 months old thumb sucking continuously I can't control her. Give me suggestions to control it.
Hi my baby is 3 month and 20 days old. Birthwt was 2.6 kg now he is 5.4 kg. Suddenly he has developed a habit of thumb sucking and from pst week he does not want to feed and sucks on thumb. When I position him to nurse he starts crying and wants to put his thumb in his mouth. earlier he used to feed easily. He is totally on breastfeed so I am really worried about him. What shall I do? He drinks milk while asleep or while standing. please please help.
Hi my wife is blessed by a beautiful daughter in 14 July 2016 and now she ear Piercing (kaan chedana) I just wanna to ask is she need tetanus injection.
My son 8 years old when ever he urinate I observed a little foam is it normal and he very often get sick he is very weak.
We live in a desert with frequent sand storms and dusty conditions. My 4.25 years old daughter gets severe coughs 2-3 times every year in winters. The coughing get so intense that she can't sleep we have to give her anti allergic for 3-4 weeks and antibiotics in case the cough gets infected. Summers are not as bad for her. How to boost her immunity, what precautions should we take, any changes in the diet etc. Kindly advise.
My son is 1.5 years old he has fever from past 2 days, we consulted a doctor he gave tab azee200, ondem, and one of his local medicine, the entire day my son was fine playing and running but in night he got cold and fever again, we gave him crocin syrup at around 3 am and he went a sleep now he has 102 fever once again, please help.
Diarrhea is a disorder that affects people of all age groups. Medically speaking, Diarrhea is a mechanism that the body uses to eliminate germs from the body. Usually this disorder lasts for a few days to a week. It is usually accompanied by nausea, fever and dehydration.
Children can be affected by diarrhea in a number of ways, some of them are:
- Infections: Various infections, such as the ones caused by rotavirus and salmonella bacteria can lead to diarrhea. Usually diarrhea in children is caused by viruses; if it is viral in nature, then it can also cause stomach cramps, headache and vomiting. It also leads to loss of fluid from the body. Hence, the child's fluid intake should be compensated accordingly. Usually oral rehydration solution that contains nutrient such as potassium and sodium are preferred.
- Medications: Intake of certain medications, such as antibiotics and laxatives can cause diarrhea in children. If the cause is due to antibiotic intake, then you should consult a doctor. The doctor may alter the dosage or ask to increase the child's water intake. Yoghurt may also help ease the symptoms of diarrhea if it is caused by antibiotics.
- Food poisoning: Diarrhea may also result from food poisoning; symptoms of this type usually disappear quickly. Along with loose and watery stools, the child may vomit frequently.
The major complication that results from diarrhea is dehydration. Severe dehydration may lead to severe brain damage and seizures. It may also cause symptoms of dry mouth, fatigue, dizziness and dark yellow urine.
Certain preventive measures are:
- Use your good judgment while eating outside. Do not consume food from places which use unhygienic modes of preparation.
- Make sure your child does not drink contaminated water and there is access to clean and filtered water all the time.
- Your child should be eating a balanced diet that primarily consists of vegetable and fruits. They also help in adding fiber to the diet that keeps your bowels healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.