Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Baramati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anup Suresh DobhadaYour feedback matters!
My son is 4 months old and he has a black mole on his back side of left leg. Is it anything to concern?
My daughter is 10 yrs. Old. She has the problem of snoring, nostrils block when she feels so hot in summers. She had an operation from ent doctor in her throat since two years. After operation the problem was clear. But now it is repeated from 6-8 months. Now she takes homoepathy treatment but no response is here. She is fatty also. Her weight increases day by day. Now she is 44 kg. What should I do.
Hello Doctors, We have been blessed boy baby on 10-04-2016 with 1.96 kg as a Late Pre Term (34 Weeks 6 Days) and now he is having the weight of around 2.5 Kg and we are giving his feeding as DBF 30ml of PRE-NAN every 2 hours by SPOON Feeding. My question here is like, in SPOON feeding some quantity will get waste and also we have doubt like that 30ml is sufficient or not so we are planning to give him with BOTTLE FEEDING, so here I need your suggestion like can we go with BOTTLE FEEDING or not and also can we increase the quantity of milk? Because in universe many controversy with bottle feeding so we need your valuable opinion on this. And also I request your valuable suggestion to continue with FEEDING and other things with the baby. Awaiting your greatest responses. Thanks.
Does your baby’s skin taste too salty when you kiss him or her? Did he or she not poop after being born? These symptoms indicate cystic fibrosis in your baby, which is a condition that changes the way your body makes sweat and mucus. It also affects the functioning of the lungs and digestive system. The condition occurs from a flawed gene. If you have cystic fibroids, your mucus may be too thick or your sweat can be too salty. Heavy mucus clogging in your lungs may affect your ease of breathing. This is a serious and life-threatening disease, but it affects different people in different ways.
The gene known as CFTR is present in everybody. It makes a protein which controls the amount of salt and water that are moved in and out of the cells of the body. In case of cystic fibroids, the CTFR gene is broken, which occurs if you inherit two bad copies of the gene. A bad CFTR gene may lead your cells to make the wrong amount of water or salt. This makes the body incapable of getting sufficient oxygen and nutrients, as the body loses them via sweating.
Apart from the primary symptoms, several other symptoms are also likely due to cystic fibroids. The common symptoms which your child may experience are as follows:
- Coughing up thick mucus, wheezing and shortness of breath
- Sinus infections, pneumonia, or very frequent bronchitis
- Development of polyps in the nose
- Bulky, oily and foul-smelling stool
- Low bone density, widening and rounding of the fingertips and weight loss
- In later life, cystic fibroids may cause liver disease, gallstones or pancreatitis.
There is no specific treatment for cystic fibroids. Several treatments are followed for relieving the symptoms and help patients feel better, breathe easier and have lesser infections or stomach problems.
- Airway clearance technique can help you with breathing as the mucus from the lungs is cleared in the process. There are several ways to undertake airway clearance and special devices can be used for assistance.
- Several inhaled drugs such as salt solutions, steroids and antibiotics are used in thinning the mucus, clearing the lungs and fighting infections.
- Several medicines are used for fighting the inflammation and reducing swelling in the lungs.
- In case your pancreas are not working properly, you can take enzyme pills for digesting proteins and fats for absorbing more nutrients from the food you take.
- Vitamin A, E and D supplements provide the nutrients, which your intestine cannot absorb.
In case you experience the symptoms of cystic fibroids, you should consult a doctor immediately. This will allow you to go for an early diagnosis and effective treatment.
My baby is sensitive both milk vow and amul full cream doesn't work pls tell me what should I do for the baby milk.
When my baby is examined by pediatrician, he said he heard extra sound in heart and recommend for echo scan. My baby age is 3 month. Is it serious.
My 2 years old boy having suff nose and also having cough. So tell me some home remedies or best medicines.
My child's age is 3 years old and His weight is only 10 kg and I consulted Dr. for gain his weight but nothing happen. Kindly suggest me what to do for gain his weight.
My 7 years child is suffering from typhoid, what kind of food we have to give for his better health and for early recovery.
Basic information given above is of my baby girl. She is of one and half month age. My question is whether to provide water for my baby during this hot summer or not? Is it necessary to give gripe water?
Mera beta four year ka hai, aksar raat ko uske leg mei pain rahata hai, aur morning mei thik ho jata hai, dard puri raat rahti hai, maine doctor ko dikhaya to doctor ne calcium syrup diya, ab sirup band karne ke baad bhi kavi kavi leg me pain ho raha hai, aur, raat bhar massage karne pe bhi aram nahi milta, so please mujhe aisa medicine ya oil bataya jo fast relif kare raat mei aur bacha aram se soye paye, mai raat mei bajut pareshen ho jati hu.
Hi mam my son is 10 month old. Im giving him plenty of water. Even though he has digestion problem his motion is hard. He is crying while he goes motion? What shall I do.
I have 12 Weeks Baby Girl. Her Vaccinations plan on 10 weeks but she was suffering cold so Vaccinations Can't be Possible in this Condition.& already passed 2 weeks for Delay Vaccinations. So in this condition what we should do? Vaccinations delay is it serious Problem?
My 2years & 8 month old girl child has been coughing for few days. Her weight is 11Kg. I gave her tulsi & Honey now she is better than before. Our house is beside main road so we have some dust problem. Please suggest what to try.
My daughter is 7 months old. Her weight is 5.25 kg. She is so active but not increasing her weight. I am giving raging sari and vitamin drops. Doctor please tell me some tips. What food shall I give or not give? his birth weight is 2.5 KGS.
My daughter is 4 years old and her skin is sensitive to insect bites (Mostly Mosquito). She develops bumps and rashes after bite. She can’t stop rubbing it again and again which converts it to a wound and in many places in her hand and leg she has black patch for this. Is there a medicine which will help reducing the sensitivity and what is the best medicine for after bite.
My Daughter suffering from coughs and vomiting n she has fever as well kindly suggest us what we have to do now (Medicine available is crocin maxtra) thanks she is 3 n half year.
Breast milk is the best for babies and the benefits of breastfeeding are one too many. Breast milk not only supplies your baby with its requirement of vitamins and nutrients, but also gets the substances which fight diseases, making your baby healthy and strong.
Benefits of breastfeeding are:
1. Protects Your Body - Breastfeeding induces some changes in your body which you might not be very delighted to accept, but are for the sake of your baby. Did you know, these very changes benefit you as well. Studies have proved that women who breastfeed are protected against breast and ovarian cancer. The longer you feed, the more protected you are.
2. Reduces Stress - Adding to the benefits of breastfeeding you can derive, is the fact that it helps you reduce stress. It also lessens your risk of postpartum depression. Breastfeeding has been found to be relaxing since it releases the hormone called oxytocin. This release also helps the uterus contract.
3. Averts Risk For Baby - A breastfed baby has lower risk of sudden infant death syndrome.
4. Reduces Obesity Risk In Baby - Breastfed babies have lower chances of obesity. They are good at judging when their tummies are full and therefore stop drinking on time. This leads to healthy growth pattern. Compared to babies who are fed on formula, breastfed babies gain weight at slower speed, hence reducing chances of obesity later in life.
5. Increases Cognitive Skills - Multiple researches have shown that there is a direct relationship between cognitive development and breastfeeding.
6. Enhances Baby’s Immunity - Breastfeed babies are also said to be better protected from developing allergies as immune factors like secretory igA is present only in breast milk. It creates a protective layer on the babys intestinal tract. Babies who aren't breastfeed are known to fall sick pretty frequently as formula diet doesn't build their immunity as mother's milk does.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.