Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuja A Agashe
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuja A AgasheYour feedback matters!
Dr. Anuja Agashe is gem of a person and a thorough professional. We consulted her regarding the birth of our 1st child. As a young couple we have been counting on her expert advices for pregnancy and prenatal care related matters for close to a year now. And we are delighted by the experience we have had. As a patient I was anxious and equally nervous about pregnancy related complications but her reassuring words and sound medications has worked well for me. Thankfully I didn’t had to encounter any unpleasant developments. We found her very knowledgeable, co-operative, approachable and highly committed in her craft. She gives ample time to examine the reported issues, patiently answers your query and pro-actively explain entire situation. She ensured we undertook medicines that are absolutely necessary and avoid unnecessary tests or medications. We are thankful to her for playing her part in adding a new element to our life. Our best wishes to her. We would highly recommend her.
My wife age 32 year old my wife is having trouble getting pregnant could my sperm be the problem I give some medicine now what I do my age is 38 what I do?
If I do sex with my girl friend with out a condom but don't release the sperm in her vagina instead on her breast or elsewhere. Would she get pregnant or not?
I just want to know in which time I can do sex without precautions with 0 pregnancy risk as my wifes period timing is every month 19th.
I am 26 years old and last year I got married this month I had sex with my husband without precaution Last month my periods came after one week late from my date. Now, this month my period did not start and also 12 days have been passed from the actual date. Today morning I got a blood spot .then nothing. Can you suggest the reason. Should I consult to Dr.
I am 9 month pregnant and my due date is april 19. I have gestational diabetics and my baby weights around 2.6 my doctor said baby weights is high and I need to control my diet. How I can control my sugar level and what diet I need to follow to control it .I am taking mixtard insulin like morning 4 mm, noon 4 mm, night 4 mm. I am bit worried abt my delivery.
Hi i am 18 years old and my problem is that my bleeding is not stopping from more than 7 days please suggest me tablet for stopping it.
If precum rubbed in fingers till dry, will any sperm live in fingers, if yes for how long? And if I fingered with that to a girl, what will be the possibility of pregnancy?
There are certain ways in which families can stay together without any emotional problems that pull them apart. Here are some of the effective formulas in order to create a great emotional bonding:
- Learning: Families are the place we learn qualities, abilities, and conduct. Solid families oversee and control their learning experiences and methods. They set up an example of home life. They select suitable TV programs. They manage their youngsters into the world outside the home. They do not give social powers a chance to lead their family life.
- Dedication: Solid families have a feeling of inter-dependence and dedication toward relatives. The family sticks together. They remain by each other during times of inconvenience. They remain standing for each other when assaulted by somebody outside the family. Devotion works through affection and wellbeing, needs and favorable luck, disappointment and achievement, and everything the family faces.
- Adoring: All people want to love and to be loved; the family is regularly where love is communicated. Love is the mixing of physical and mental harmony. It includes protection, closeness, sharing, having a place, and emotional space. The environment of genuine love is one of trustworthiness, comprehension, tolerance, and forgiveness.
- Responsibility: Individuals from solid families are committed to the prosperity and joy of alternate individuals. They believe in family solidarity. Responsibility serves as a firm establishment for solid family connections.
- Appreciation: People from solid families show and discuss their gratefulness for each other. Alongside our requirement for affection, our most vital human need is the requirement for appreciation. One of the reasons why we work so hard in life is not inspiration by cash, power, or position; it is the yearning to feel valuable.
- Correspondence: People from solid families work at growing great relational abilities and invest a ton of energy chatting with each other. They discuss the little, insignificant things and additionally the profound, vital issues of life. Correspondence is the backbone of connections - the way love and different feelings are communicated.
- Time together: Healthy families invest energy and quality time in expansive amounts with each other. A few families may state, "We do not get to know one another all in all family, yet what little time we are as one is quality time.” The reviews on solid families demonstrate that both quality and amount are important for good relationship arrangement and upkeep.
- Spiritual well-being: Whether they go to formal religious administrations or services, emotionally healthy relatives have a feeling of a more prominent, greater power in life; and that conviction gives them quality and reason.
- Adapting capacity: Individuals from strong families can see stress or emergency as a chance to develop and learn. They have great adapting aptitudes. A past filled with critical thinking gives the confidence to manage most things that comes our direction.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!