Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuja A AgasheYour feedback matters!
Dr. Anuja Agashe is gem of a person and a thorough professional. We consulted her regarding the birth of our 1st child. As a young couple we have been counting on her expert advices for pregnancy and prenatal care related matters for close to a year now. And we are delighted by the experience we have had. As a patient I was anxious and equally nervous about pregnancy related complications but her reassuring words and sound medications has worked well for me. Thankfully I didn’t had to encounter any unpleasant developments. We found her very knowledgeable, co-operative, approachable and highly committed in her craft. She gives ample time to examine the reported issues, patiently answers your query and pro-actively explain entire situation. She ensured we undertook medicines that are absolutely necessary and avoid unnecessary tests or medications. We are thankful to her for playing her part in adding a new element to our life. Our best wishes to her. We would highly recommend her.
Hi I hav problem with my Penis. Its too short. I hav to increase its length and grip. Can u plz suggest me best solution for my problem. Thanks a lot.
Hello doc, Since few months I am experiencing less blood flow during my periods. My HB before two months was 10. I'm worried about the less blood flowing. The periods last for two days hardly. The rate of obesity is also increasing differentially. Kindly guide me for the best.
What are the tips for a healthy lifestyle? being healthy these days is a tough task. I would like to know some tips for the same.
My age is 30 and my wife's ages 28. We are trying to conceive for a baby from last two months. We both have done some test .I have sperm count of 100m/cumm. But my urine sugar is seen ++,As per doctor my wifes report are normal. We have also followed dates of ovulation and done the contact. But still she is not getting pregnant. What may be the reason? Can my urine sugar level be the reason? Or anything else.
My spouse was pregnant. She was in 8th month. Now urine test shows" urine albumin +" how to reduce to normal level and what is the correct healthy food or fruits taken now.
I am PCOS patient since 10 years and my age right now is 25 years. I used to get periods only when I take a 25 mg regestrone as prescribed by doctor to take it once every two months. But last year out of awareness I changed my life style. I started workout, going to gym and lost 11 kg of weight. I was 57 earlier (154 cm height) and now I am 46 and from this February I noticed that I got periods without any hormones. So I continuously get periods after 45-50 days gap every month but still it's not regular. I include exercise twice a day and my diet is very balanced without any sugar. Yes I take honey and jaggery every day. Any suggestions to make it more regular.
With gods grace I'm now 6 week pregnant my urine test and blood test positive but I don't have any symptoms first I had frequent urination now I don't have my breast alone becoming big pls clarify my confusion.
Hi I have 13 months girl baby. My wife is again pregnant with 5 months. Ist delivery was cesarean. Is there any chances of normal delivery this time or it may be cesarean only. For normal what should do. Is there any precaution should take. She is getting back pain now days. Please give suggestion for normal delivery.
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition.