Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Dr. Anuja Agashe is gem of a person and a thorough professional. We consulted her regarding the birth of our 1st child. As a young couple we have been counting on her expert advices for pregnancy and prenatal care related matters for close to a year now. And we are delighted by the experience we have had. As a patient I was anxious and equally nervous about pregnancy related complications but her reassuring words and sound medications has worked well for me. Thankfully I didn’t had to encounter any unpleasant developments. We found her very knowledgeable, co-operative, approachable and highly committed in her craft. She gives ample time to examine the reported issues, patiently answers your query and pro-actively explain entire situation. She ensured we undertook medicines that are absolutely necessary and avoid unnecessary tests or medications. We are thankful to her for playing her part in adding a new element to our life. Our best wishes to her. We would highly recommend her.
In case of condoms leaks breaks or ruptures. What should be done in case of unprotected sex? Consumption of unwanted 72 tablet after having unprotected sex does it avoids pregnancy? On losing virginity on first sexual act it leading to vaginal bleeding n pain what one must do in such conditions?
Follow these 6 changes to your lifestyle to feel better and live healthier-
1) King’s Breakfast: Most people don't feel like eating much at breakfast, esp. the late nighters. However, ignoring or skipping breakfast sets a bad rhythm for the rest of your day and weakens your immune system. Having breakfast is a must and the ideal breakfast is one which is low in carbs and has a good portion of protein. For people short on time, a seasonal fruit with raw nuts and a little yogurt can be a good option.
2) Water Intake: Drinking inadequate water causes dehydration inside and can lead to a number of issues. Most common issues are headaches, dry skin, impaired sleep, joint problems, poor concentration as well as digestive disorders. Best way to address this problem is to keep water handy wherever you are. Try to drink about two litres of water each day. More, if its hot or after workouts.
3) Sleep Well: Sleep time is rejuvenation for your body. If you don't get enough sleep, you will deprive your body the time to recover and tackle whatever the next day has to offer. Try to be in bed earlier and get atleast 7 hours of sleep.
4) Physical Training: A good mix of aerobic as well as resistance training is quite important for your health. You feel more energetic and productive when you physically work out. Folks who exercise regularly are generally happier than those who are inactive.
5) Stress Releasing: Stress is a major factor in inducing various forms of illnesses. Stress must not accumulate. Try to give yourself some time every week to do things that you enjoy – it can be reading or meditating or enjoying the outdoors.
6) No Self Medication: Often one wrong medicine causes much more harm than any medicine at the right time, does good. Try to avoid popping pills without doctor’s recommendation. Many side effects or reactions to an existing medication or condition can lead to uncalled for problems and complications later. Don’t rely on sources like chemist or a relative to guide you, they might not look at the right details due to lack of knowledge. Say no to self medication.
Have any further questions? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.
Hi. Am 25 year old married woman. I have been taking femilon from the time I got married to avoid pregnancy. I stopped taking it in the month of October as Im not sexually active .I was supposed to get my periods on Nov 2nd. Since the delay. I got a pelvic scanning done and realised I have a cyst in my right ovaries. And I was advised to take susten 200 mg to get my periods. But I read on the internet it's taken to delay the periods. I'm extremely worried about what to do? Do I need to discontinue the tablet? Would having a cyst cause infertility in future? Please help. Thanks and regards.
I am pregnant for two and half months. Pls tell me about the precaution during pregnancy. Tell me about the diet during pregnancy. What should I eat? When should I make sonography. What medicines are needed. I have vomit 2-3 times daily,.
Last month I miss my period because I have sex with husband. Then I take contraception pills on 17-1-16 and then 2 pills on 18-1-16 same night period start. Flow of period 6 days. After that 2-3 drop of period out till now. I used first time these pills. Kindly what I can do and why this drop of blood out. But no pain.
EIF seen in left ventricle of the babies heart. She said it is a light marker. I am 31 year old, 5 month pregnant. What is this EIF and how it effects my child.
I am 4 months pregnant. I went for ultrasound found 15 mm stone in gal bladder .also found pancreatic infection .admitted 3 days in hospital. Infection is under control. Discharge from hospital. Now I have pain on my right side of stomach and when I am puking its Green coming out. Vomiting is green in color. What should I do?
A gynecologist is a doctor who deals with the health and well-being of the female reproductive system as a whole. These doctors usually deal with problems relating to all the organs of the reproductive system and issues faced while having a baby.
The most common reasons to visit a gynecologist are enlisted below.
Menstrual irregularities - The menstrual health of any person is directly related to the overall health of that person. Ideally speaking, your menstrual cycle should have a regular and constant pattern. The common signs of having menstrual irregularities are periods lasting for more than 7 days, abrupt delay in the occurrence of periods, having extremely heavy or light bleeding during periods, missing a period, and such other issues.
Breast problems - The breast problems which you might face at any point of time in your life may also be connected to having abnormal menstrual conditions. The common abnormalities seen by women in their breasts include breast discomfort during periods, abnormal breast changes, breast discharges, lump formations in breasts, and such others.
Lower abdominal pain - Lower abdominal pain refers to any sensations of irritation and discomfort in the area above the pelvic region. The most common examples of this type of pain are menstrual cramps in the abdomen, lumps in the abdomen and abdominal pain during sexual intercourse. So if you see visible signs of discomfort and pain, then you should go to a gynecologist at the earliest opportunity.
Pre-pregnancy counseling - A gynecologist is the most appropriate person you need to visit before you plan to have a baby. The doctor mostly recommends a complete health checkup so that you have a smooth pregnancy without any complications.
General well-being - Gynecologists also take care of your overall vaginal health. It is very essential to have a healthy vagina for women, to ensure that it may not cause further health complications. Additionally, you may also visit gynecologists if you have breast cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer or if you are experiencing symptoms of menopause.
I am 36 female and have suffer from hormonal changes during menses and pre menses. Severe constipation and too much swell in anus area and also urine infection. Pls tell me what to do.
I get too much pain during periods and that is unbearable. please give me any suggestions . period are regular . Always but only it pains too much and it becomes difficult for me to go outside anywhere these days.
I am miscarriage 2 month baby now I try but I not going to conceive so it can be blockage blockage problem please tell me all that related to this.
Here are some points on to improve sex life by choosing these simple lifestyle changes:
1. No stress: Stress is unavoidable, but one can make a conscious effort to relieve themselves of the same. If a person is stress it becomes hard to focus on sex and in turn affects the blood flow. Reading a book, taking a break, rest, and a massage are just few ways by which one can get rid of stress.
2. Regular exercises: Doing exercises regularly tends to pump up the heart, which in turn enhance the blood flow in and around the genitals. Exercising also provides stamina and energy. The most important benefit of exercising is that it enhances the body image thereby leading to a confident person.
3. Quitting smoking: Smoking causes the development of a condition known as vasoconstriction (which is a contraction of the blood vessels that brings about a decrease in blood flow), not to mention damage to the veins and arteries. The small veins in the penis are typically more prone to this kind of damage. The only way you can prevent this kind of damage from happening is by kicking this habit. As a consequence, you experience an increase in your sex drive as well as an improvement in your sex life.
4. Limiting your drinks: Drinking in moderate amounts can help in protecting you from heart disease and certain cancers. But if you have too much of alcohol, it can act as a depressant and lead to anxiety problems as well as a host of sexual problems including delayed ejaculation, erections, and vaginal dryness. Ideally, you should have one drink a day if you're a woman and two in the case of men.
Which sex position is better to get pregnancy. And which food is giving help to sperm creating in men and women. Which time is better for get pregnant.
My wife is pregnant and in thyroid test FT3 levels are high any problem with that. After breakfast and before breakfast Thyroid results will shows the different values or shows same values.
Hiee, I m 11 weeks and 3days pregnant, I found some brown string like discharge. I am worried. Is it normal. I had an ultrasound in 6 weeks 2 days n there was heartbeat 133 bpm. Please help.
My friend and me had participated in sex on 26/06/2016 even tough we used condom but at one point just two time I just inserted without condom, her last period date was 10/06/2016 am afraiding that she will become pregnant and made her to eat three papaya .On 09/07/2016 I mean today she got full body pains will it a sign for periods r pregnancy .Is there any solution for this .can I have natural way of oberting pregnancy ?
My age is 36.4 months now, am unmarried, planning to get married, I want to know that, will It be problematic to get pregnant at this age or can i conceive easily? and please tell me what precautions should i take to get conceive easily & quickly. Kindly help me to get out from this tension, because I am very much worried about it.Thanks.
I need help to control pregnancy after intercourse. (I'm not using condom) And I need ayurveda solution not a tablets.
Causes of ar aches in adults
There are many causes for ear aches in adults and it may vary from one person to another. However some general causes of ear aches in adults are listed below:
Infections within the body: If you have a throat infection or cold, it could trigger an ear ache as a side effect. Treating the underlying problems will, thus reduce the ear ache or it will go on its own when the symptoms of the cold subside.
Ear canal injury: Adults are most often guilty of putting in sharp objects to clean their ear canal, which may result in an injury and also lead to infections. These injuries can also be infected and cause fluid discharge and ear aches.
Blockages caused by the regular use of ear buds: Using ear buds or other sharp objects to clean the ear will only result in pushing the ear wax further into the ear. This will result in blockages of the ear canal and cause ear aches.
Dental problems: Certain dental problems, such as wisdom tooth growth can result in problems. Even gum disorders have been known to create ear aches in adults.
Jaw pain and facial pain: Jaw pain and even facial nerve pain has been known to affect ears and cause aches as well.
Symptoms that may accompany ear aches
Depending on what the causes of the ear aches are, the symptoms may vary. Still, let's have a look at some of the known common symptoms of ear aches in adults:
Irritability and lack of focus: Ear aches may initially manifest as a headache and make the person irritable.
Poor sleep: Fluids may build up within the body and thus cause issues while sleeping as the fluids may shift from one area to another.
Ear drainage: If in case fluids build up, they may drain from your ear, which could vary anywhere within yellow to dark brown colour. This may even indicate that your eardrum is ruptured.
Hearing problems: Fluid buildup or other underlying causes may also cause hearing difficulties.
Fever: Sometimes, fever may run as high as 104 degree C due the very infections, which may be causing the ear ache.
Whatever may be the cause, if you have ear aches for sustained periods without underlying reasons, you should visit your doctor immediately to get it checked out, so that appropriate treatment can start quickly.
I have yogurt type vaginal discharge. I had deleivrd a baby girl three months ago. What can I do for getting relief from dis. And my vaginal area is also loosened alot. Give me some solution.
Near By Doctors
89%MBBS, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), Diploma in Evidence Based Healthcare, Medical diploma in clinical Hypnosis, Diploma in psychosexual therapy, MFSRH , FRCOG (LONDON) (Fellow of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists), EMDRGynaecologistHealth Point Polyclinic,₹300 at clinic