Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuja A AgasheYour feedback matters!
Dr. Anuja Agashe is gem of a person and a thorough professional. We consulted her regarding the birth of our 1st child. As a young couple we have been counting on her expert advices for pregnancy and prenatal care related matters for close to a year now. And we are delighted by the experience we have had. As a patient I was anxious and equally nervous about pregnancy related complications but her reassuring words and sound medications has worked well for me. Thankfully I didn’t had to encounter any unpleasant developments. We found her very knowledgeable, co-operative, approachable and highly committed in her craft. She gives ample time to examine the reported issues, patiently answers your query and pro-actively explain entire situation. She ensured we undertook medicines that are absolutely necessary and avoid unnecessary tests or medications. We are thankful to her for playing her part in adding a new element to our life. Our best wishes to her. We would highly recommend her.
I am 48 yrs fat lady, no period last 1 year with sevista. 1 yr back d & c done HPR -Hyperplasia simple. USG showed bulky uterus. Now a days back USG shows Endimetrial thickness 21 mm wirh subserosa fibroid of size 66x 50 mm. On treatment for hypothyroidism which is not controlled. Suggest line of treatment.
I got married last year, confirmed pregnancy so in starting I faced bleeding problem my doctor gave me medicine to stop, so it's stopped, so in 5th month I have taken teffa scan, so I come to know that my baby's brain was not develop, so we have termate the baby, so please suggest me why this problem I faced I have taken full precaution, its due to not taken the food or what I'm not understanding, please suggest me when should I plan for baby, will this problem I'll face for 2nd baby or not what is the precaution.
I get too much white discharge on everyday basis. It does not smell but it's irritating. Could you help me.
Diet for PCOD and Scope of Homoeopathy
PCOD is a very common condition seen in women these days. Women with PCOD are more prone to developing serious health conditions. There are several causes that lead to this condition, one of the primes of them being the diet we choose and our lifestyle. Given below are some important Do’s and Don’ts to follow, for women with PCOD and for all those who would like to prevent this condition. A little extra care if taken in effectively managing our diet and lifestyle could go a long way in preventing PCOD.
- Wheat products (wheat bread, wheat pasta)
- Natural diuretic fruits
- Raw fruits (especially apple, pear etc.) and vegetables
- Oats, Corn, Butter, eggs, almonds, peanuts, pumpkin, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, cucumber, eggplant, lettuce, mushroom, onions, peppers, spinach, vegetable oil, soya beans, apricots, blueberries, cantaloupe, cherries, figs, grapes, honeydew, lemon, tomato juice, kiwi fruit, pineapple, plum, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, mango, cheese, radishes, olive oil, nuts, salmon fish, flaxseeds
- Protein rich foods
- High fiber rich food and Vit B rich food
- Opt for lean meat. Avoid chicken though, as they may be injected with male hormone to increase the muscle bulk, which would trigger PCOD
- Move to Soy products instead of milk, as milk has the tendency to increase the testosterone levels
- Include 1-2 litres of water in your diet, which avoids water retention
- Divide meals into small healthy 5-6 meals per day, instead of 3 heavy meals and never miss breakfast
- Sit –ups, push –ups
- Skipping helps you to lessen binge eating, the release of serotonin and dopamine will keep your stress levels low.
- Stress free methods such as Yoga, meditation, listening to music etc.
- All whites (Maida, white bread, pasta, etc.)
- Junk or fast foods, cakes, cookies, sweets, chocolates, soft drinks and soda, desserts etc.
- Avoid red meat, whole milk dairy, fried food, margarines
- Reduce Sodium intake, by avoiding sauces, chips, salted nuts, canned soups
- Quit smoking –as it stimulates Androgen
- Avoid alcohol
Scope of Homoeopathy in PCOD:
Homeopathic approach towards management of PCOD is constitutional, taking into account the presenting complaints along with physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person. It involves prescribing “Constitutional Medicine”, which is also capable for working on the Ovaries and the entire Endocrine system. The treatment logic varies depending on the presence of any genetic predisposition, physical makeup (obesity), peculiarities of your menstrual, etc. In Homoeopathy, medicines are given to induce ovulation in a natural way, which would improve and regularize your menstrual cycle and also helps in the prevention or minimization of cyst formation.
Hi doctor I am 8 month pregnant and from last 2 3 days I am feeling pain in my abdominal stomach and back pain. The pain increases in the morning and night and sometimes I hv vaginal water discharge.
Unexplained prolonged menses bleeding, its 5 days now, normally 3 days, pls advise stoppage medication and exercise.
Hi Doctor! I am 28 and recent report shows I don't have PCODs, irregular periods or no periods for long time have been a part of my life till now, but recent report shows I don't have PCODs and still I don't get periods. Is is dangerous - even worse than having PCODs and no periods? I am married since last year but we stay in different cities so my sex life is not that much. Is not having PCODs related to sex life, is this betterment because of this?
Yesterday My boyfriend bit my nipple it is not bleeding but there are red spot near lower part of nipple near areola. Normally it's not paining but when I touch or when I move it paining other times its irritating. I am so much worried please help me. If it will heal normally then how much time it will take? Should I use any ointment or any medicine for faster healing? Please help me please.
Since I hav polycyst ovary doctor saying I hav endometric cyst so it s possible to get conceive r not.
Hi I am 2 mnth 6 days pregnant when I scan on 9 th it doesn't shown heartbeat some Dr. said to abort some said to wait and scan on 24 th I am confused what to do there is a chance kya that In next scan heartbeat can b detected. My periods are not regular. Pls help me.
My gf age is 27 and she is pregnant from 7 weak and she already took ipill in 72 hours. Nw we do not want baby as we are not marry. So please suggest me how to remove baby.
My cousin is 34 year old and having vaginal bleeding from 27 june 2015. Till now even had got down twice. Taken ipill on 6 june 2015. Hcg level is 61 on 28 july 2015. Tv ultrasound normal, does not show any pregnancy.
Hello, I am a 31 years old female. Married since 3 years. My periods before used to be for 3 days but this month it was only for two days. I havent still concieved. M taking shatavari tablet for ovulation, is dis da reason for my shorter period days? I hav no pcod, s. I jus don ovulate. Hav got scanned n tested. Please reply. and guide me. Thank You.
Hi, my wife is 34 years old after miscarriage at 5 months (first child), she has put on little weight but her tummy/stomach portion has come out a lot. Second thing after delivery there is severe pain. Please help
Is there any medicine or injection available to increase breast milk apart from perinorm, lactocare. please reply as soon as possible.
Hello sir / mam i'm 24 female after my marriage I hv a miscarriage according to Dr. Prescription I hv an abortion done after dat m suffering from vaginal infection its seems to look like cottage cheese while hvng a sex there's a burning sensation n itching I asked the Dr. She told me for some test all were negative after that she prescribed me for vaginal tablet but mam the problem in not gone prply it hppns 3-4 tyms in the year.
How to keep the kidneys healthy?
1. Prevent or control hypertension, hypercholesterolemia and diabetes.
2. Exercise regularly; at least 30 min per day.
3. Take adequate natural vitamins and minerals in the form of fresh fruits and vegetables (except moderation in leafy vegetables, beans and tomato)
4. Reduce salt intake (<4 g /day).
5. Reduce animal protein (chicken, mutton, fish, milk etc) intake.
How to keep your urine healthy?
1. Drink 3 to 4 litre of fluids/day to keep urine output > 2 to 2.5 litre/day.
Make sure that your urine is not yellowish.
2. Increase good minerals like citrate, potassium and magnesium in urine. All these are abundant in fruits, especially citrus fruits like lemon and orange.
3. Decrease bad minerals like calcium, oxalate, uric acid and sodium in urine.
4. Do not reduce calcium intake too much.
Calcium is required for bones, teeth, muscles etc. Moreover, too much reduction in calcium increases oxalate in urine leading to stones. 2 small glasses of milk per day is acceptable.
5. Non-vegetarian diet increases uric acid production. Reduce them.
6. Tea, coffee, tomato, greens, chocolate and beans are rich in oxalate. Moderation is required.
With all these dietary modifications your kidneys may still be excreting large amounts of bad minerals and less of good minerals due to genetic predisposition. These can be checked in 24 hour urine tests. If so, you may need some special medications to prevent stones. Your endourologist will help you customize your dietary pattern and medications to dissolve and prevent further stones.
Healthy life, healthy kidneys, no more stones!