Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Dr. Anuja Agashe is gem of a person and a thorough professional. We consulted her regarding the birth of our 1st child. As a young couple we have been counting on her expert advices for pregnancy and prenatal care related matters for close to a year now. And we are delighted by the experience we have had. As a patient I was anxious and equally nervous about pregnancy related complications but her reassuring words and sound medications has worked well for me. Thankfully I didn’t had to encounter any unpleasant developments. We found her very knowledgeable, co-operative, approachable and highly committed in her craft. She gives ample time to examine the reported issues, patiently answers your query and pro-actively explain entire situation. She ensured we undertook medicines that are absolutely necessary and avoid unnecessary tests or medications. We are thankful to her for playing her part in adding a new element to our life. Our best wishes to her. We would highly recommend her.
My wife menstrual date 1st sep but still not yet. Pregnancy test also negative she don't won't pregnancy so wat we do she can take papaya is it safe or not.
Hi. This is my first pregnancy and first month of pregnancy. I had my bp checked up and it came out to be 137/ 106. Is it high? If yes pls suggest me natural ways to control it in this condition. Thanks.
If you are fasting this NAVRATRI, try these healthy & simple diet techniques to Lose Weight , Gain energy & Detoxify Your Body.
1. Sattvic Diet: Ayurveda focuses on Sattvic Diet, mainly comprising of fruits, milk & preparations made from vegetables. This will help in cleansing & detoxifying the body.
2. Take Healthy & Nutritious Food: Opt for fruits like bananas, apples, guavas, oranges this will help in keeping your energy levels high. Take low/no fat dairy products like paneer, milk, curd, lassi to fulfil your protein requirement. You can have nuts like almonds, walnuts, groundnut, anjeer as well.
3. Avoid these Foods: Avoid sabudana, chips, fried food, high salt content food items, too much of Tea or Coffee or sugary foods.
4. Maintain Fluid Levels: Drink lot of water, vegetable & fruits juices during these 9 days to replenish your body fluid levels.
5. Prevent Acidity: Take smaller & frequent meals to avoid acidity. This will provide you with required energy throughout the day.
6. Keep Energy Levels in Check: When you break your fast, take protein and whole carb-rich food like low/no fat dairy products, fruits & vegetables so that you will have ample energy to begin work the next day.
7. Don’t Overwork Yourself: Set a clear schedule for your work, and don’t let fatigue overcome you. Navratri fasts are supposed to help your body/body organ rest and detoxify, and burdening yourself too much will have a detrimental effect on your health over the 9 auspicious nights. Make sure that eating too little doesn’t affect your performance at work.
8. Avoid Stress: Stress can harm your health and weaken you further during the Navratri fast. Try not to stay hungry for hours together and drink lots of fluids to keep stress levels in check.
9. Take Proper Rest: Resting your body is very important during these 9 days, try some simple yoga/meditation techniques this will help in relaxing your body & mind.
CAUTION: Fasting is a technique to cleanse & detoxify your body, do not punish your body by starvation.
Wishing everyone HAPPY & HEALTHY NAVRATRI!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
My periods are irregular. I had to get my periods on 27 th july. Still I didn't get my periods. I did 2 pregnancy test. Both of them came back negative. I have sore breast and milky white discharge from vagina. I have PCOS also. What shall I do?
Mera uterus ka operation ek mahiney pahley hua h face per pimple ho jata h aisa kyu? Aur ek baat sugar patient ko kaun sa soup de saktey h reply please.
Sorry for saying that. I am in very big problem my girlfriend period is on 5th January and we had sex on 9th January during her period without any protection and next day morning on10th January i gave her unwanted 72 after taking this medicine she got her period on 16th janury it was last for only one day and her actual date is 5th ferburay now today 18th she still didn't got her actual period what is the reason for late period? and aslo she test HcG home pregnancy test it was nagetive. Is she pregnant or it could be due to weakness problem? i need solution she will get her period on 5 or not? please need help.
After unsafe sex is unwanted 72 tab is safee for avoiding pregnancy. In hows days gap should I take tab again if I sex.
Some of the after- effects of masturbation are:
a. The nervous system is affected the most.
b. Besides the heart, the digestive system, the urinary system as well as the other systems are adversely affected and consequently the whole body becomes the museum of diseases with profound weakness.
c. The eyes become sunken, the cheek bones protrude and there is a black rim round the eyes.
d. Continuous headache and backache.
e. Dizziness and loss of memory.
f. Palpitation of heart on lightest exertion.
h. Unable to perform any heavy physical or mental work.
i. The person dislikes any company and activities and rather likes to sit in seclusion and suffers from weakness.
j. All the senses are impaired.
k. Vision becomes dim, the tongue begins to stammer and ears tend to become deaf etc.
l. Lastly T.B. or insanity or some other serious disease catch hold of the victim to lead his life to a close.
Therefore, young men are advised to consult a qualified and honest homoeopathic practitioner for his expert advice and effective treatment instead of wasting his money with quacks. Further, those young men who are or have been engaged in the regular habits of masturbation should not ignore the necessity to consult the qualified homoeopaths to avoid sexual embarrassment at the time of marriage.you can message me your complaints in details for treatment- Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
Are you aware of the number of people who suffer because of pneumonia? As the weather becomes cold and damp, chances of getting affected by pneumonia increases. Pneumonia can originate from virus, bacteria and a host of other factors. It is one of the most common ailment which affects the adults, all over the world. Hence, it is important for all of us to prevent ourselves from pneumonia and for that we can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Know about the symptoms of pneumonia first: It is difficult to detect or diagnose pneumonia, especially in people over the age of 65. In older patients, the common symptoms such as fever, chills, cough may not be experienced. You should watch out for non-respiratory symptoms like weakness, dizziness, delirium and confusion. It is even more difficult to diagnose pneumonia in people who are suffering from preexisting conditions.
- Practice good hygiene: Common respiratory infections, influenza and cold may cause pneumonia. You should follow hygienic habits. Wash your hands regularly before meals and use hand sanitizers in order to prevent the illness from spreading. You should also maintain proper oral hygiene as several oral infections may also lead to pneumonia. You should also keep away from people who are affected by pneumonia or any other illness like flu, cold and serious diseases such as measles or chicken pox. All these factors may cause pneumonia.
- Get vaccinated: It is recommended for people of all ages who may be at a risk of getting pneumonia to get vaccinated and immunised against pneumonia causing virus called pneumococcal pneumonia. This is a one-time vaccine, which prevents and reduces the severity of pneumonia. A booster vaccine after every five years may also be prescribed. Elderly people should be vaccinated against all diseases which cause pneumonia.
- Quit smoking: Smoking accounts for being a major cause or risk factor for pneumonia. It increases a person’s chance of getting pneumonia as the lungs’ ability to defend themselves from the infection is reduced. By quitting smoking, you will be able to prevent pneumonia.
- Maintain a good general health: Maintaining an overall good health and following healthy habits will help you in preventing pneumonia. This is because your immune system stays strong and is able to fight efficiently against pneumonia-causing infections. A proper diet with all essential nutrients is also recommended along with regular physical exercise and proper rest.
Severe cases of pneumonia are capable of making you suffer and you may be admitted to a hospital. According to studies, it has been estimated that more than 60% of people over the age of 65 need to be hospitalised because of pneumonia.