Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anu ShahYour feedback matters!
She have a habit to apply oil over her body before bath .and massage her body .while so she massage her breast too and milk drop started releasing. And she had her period on 27 Dec and got over on 30th Dec and this happen on the 4th of January. Is it all fine or need to consult a doctor.
Epi schedules as recommended by govt. Of india
-birth -15 days- bcg + opv (zero dose)
-6 weeks- opv1 + dpwt1 + hep b1 + hib 1*
-10 weeks- opv2 + dpwt2 + hep b2+ hib 2*
-14 weeks- opv3 + dpwt3 + hep b3+ hib 2*
-9 months- measles vaccine
-15 months-18 months- 1st booster of opv/ dpwt + mmr*
-5 years -6 years- 2nd booster of dpwt
-10 years- tetanus toxoid
-16 years- tetanus toxoid
* these vaccines have been introduced in few states currently, hep b = hepatitis b vaccine.
Can copper t cause infection if one does not maintain physical relationship for a long time. Does it get covered by Human flesh.
The common causes of rectal bleeding
- Anal fissure
- Colon cancer and polyps
- Colonic polyp removal
- Meckel's diverticula
- Uc crohn
Bleeding from your colon (large intestine) or rectum will be bright red
But it may only be from an anal fissure (tear) or internal hemorrhoid
If you have pain in your rectum or anus upon defecating, then it’s likely you have a fissure that’s getting torn open by the bowel movement, causing bloody stools.
If you don’t have any pain (or only mild pain) but find yourself straining to have even a soft bowel movement - or if you have your bowel movement and there’s no blood in the stool, but at the end there’s half a teaspoon to a couple tablespoons of blood - it’s likely you have an internal hemorrhoid.
Unlike external hemorrhoids, internal hemorrhoids rarely hurt.
With internal hemorrhoids, you may also feel a pressure in your rectum, followed by a gush of blood. You may also feel a" popping" sensation before the blood appears.
Rectal bleeding also may be seen with bleeding that is coming from higher in the instestinal tract, from the stomach, duodenum, or small intestine.
Rectal bleeding may not be painful; however, other symptoms that may accompany rectal bleeding are diarrhea, and abdominal cramps due to the blood in the stool.
Diagnosis of cause:
Origin of rectal bleeding is determined by history and physical examination, anoscopy, flexible sigmoidoscopy, colonoscopy, radionuclide scans, visceral angiograms, flexible endoscopy or capsule endoscopy of the small intestine, and blood tests.
Rectal bleeding is managed first by correcting the low blood volume and anemia if present with blood transfusions and then, determining the site and cause of the bleeding, stopping the bleeding, and preventing future rebleeding.
Rectal bleeding can be prevented if the cause of the bleeding can be found and definitively treated, for example, by removing the bleeding polyp or tumor.
Hi I'm 4 month pregnant woman having 70 kg weight with 5.5 ft height, facing swelling on ankle, sole, fingers (hands.
Meri delivery 1 January ko hui thi. C. Section hua tha. Mera beta ab 4 months 15 days ka ho gya h. Shuru mein main breastfeeding krwa rhi thi pr sath mein lactogen milk b deti thi ab mujhe doodh aana bht bht km ho gya h. please mujhe koi tareeka bataein jis se doodh jald se jald badhe koi home remedy batayein or kis wajah se doodh km ho raha h wo b batayen plz.
HI I'm 24 years old my weight 52 kgs my husband age 26 weight 125 kg we are trying to conceive since 6 months but not yet getting. Im also having irregular periods. We took semen test for my husband sperms count was 26 ml motility 24 % What we want to do? Please guide me.
Hey. I had an unplanned sex 4 hours ago wid my partner without condom soo his penis leaked in my vagina what shud I do to avoid pregnancy except the use of pills?
The caraway seeds, leaves and roots are useful in activating the glands, besides activating the actions of the kidneys.
The seeds is considered an excellent purifier of body. The seed helps in assimilation of starchy foods.
It also helps in reduction of flatulence.
I had unprotected sex 2days after finish period and took I pill within 24hrs and I got bleeding after around a week (it was like period) and I missed period for 2 months according to my regular cycle and also I took home pregnancy test 3 times but the results are all negative and I am not having any kind of pregnancy syndrome, what might be problem?
My age is 37. I try to conceive baby. My periods 5 days over but my pregnancy test is negative. My doctor said I try to test after ten days. I feel very sickness, breast pain.what is it?
Hi Dr. I am 8 weeks 5 days pregnant. I just to know without any scan or consulting a Dr. How would I able to know that my pregnancy Is going normal. please help out. please specify that symptoms according to the number of week pregnancy.
I am 27 year old want to conceive a baby but my fallopian tubes were blocked. In sep 2014 by laparoscopy one of my tube was opened but till now I haven't conceive a baby. Also sperm count of my husband is also very less and he is not as much interested in treatment what shld I do?
I have one baby girl she is 6 years old now I am trying to another one bt I am nt conceive and my all reports r normal can you suggest me something.
I am 24 years old, and I am 8month pregnant please suggest me what diet I have taken and what precaution taken in this month?
Hello. I am in a relationship and wanted to know of wen cn we have sex without condom. I don't understand how to count the days of menstrual cycle as it is said day 7 to 17 shud b avoided to avoid pregnancy. So please help me by telling d number of days before n after periods. Also wanted to know if sex wearing condom during period is harmful by any means or not?
I am 30 years old. Trying for pregnancy. One cycle failures by ivf. Now I am in iui procedure. I completed 14 days now I am getting white discharge is it any symptom or normal?
Miscarriage basically refers to the phenomenon, when a developing embryo or the foetus in a pregnant woman dies a natural death, before it can manage to survive on its own. The common signs of miscarriage are vaginal bleeding accompanied with pain. It leads to depression, anger and guilt. The reasons for miscarriage are manyincluding use of tobacco, smoking, diabetes, extreme obesity, drug or alcoholic addiction. Here are some important signs that indicate you might be miscarrying:
- Bleeding: Recurrence of bleeding, which keeps on starting and stopping indicates the downfall of your hormonal balance. You must get your pregnancy hormone levels checked. Very intense bleeding, which accounts for soaking your pad within an hour is an indication of the beginning of a miscarriage. However, bleeding is a common factor in normal pregnancy as well.
- Cramps: Severe cramps in the vaginal region, accompanied by very heavy breathing and suffocation are other signs that you might be headed for a miscarriage. Sometimes, bleeding occurs along with the cramping.
- Disappearance of Pregnancy Symptoms: If you are pregnant, but the signs and symptoms of pregnancy start disappearing, a miscarriage may be indicated. However, it might not be the first major signal. For normal pregnant women, the signs of pregnancy do not appear for many days. You may not feel nauseated or your breasts do not get sore. For ten to fourteen weeks, this phenomenon is a normal one. However, in case it continues for a more prolonged duration, it might be an early sign of miscarriage.
- Pregnancy test results vary between positive and negative: Results of a pregnancy test done very early may vary between positive and negative. This is completely normal. In case of obtaining the same results when you are already over two weeks pregnant, it may indicate a miscarriage. You might be having an ectopic pregnancy. Spotting is also noticed in the vaginal region. If you had a pregnancy test showing positive results, but the results come negative after re-taking the test a few weeks later, it is high time for you to consult a gynaecologist. You have to deal with ectopic pregnancy before choosing a surgical path. Varying results signify that something is wrong. The urine produced by the body is less concentrated.
A case of miscarriage is very painful for the pregnant woman as well as her family. You should keep healthy, and avoid all bad habits to keep away from miscarriage.