Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Annasaheb LabadeYour feedback matters!
I am 45 years old. I have diabetes from last 8 years. My sugar level is 100 and 147. S. I take allopathic medicine trivolip 1 mg in morning and night one tablet each, my sugar is under control. How to cut my sugar tablets from 2 to 1, few months ago my sugar is go up to 300. Then doctor change the tablet glycokind m to trivolip, but some times my cholestrol is high can I take ayurvedic or homeopathy medicine with allopathic medicine which medicine is best for diabteies give me advice. I want to reduce allopthic medicine.
I am suffering from muscle spasm across neck and shoulders from last two days. What should I do? Any over the counter medicine that I can take?
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
I am 46 year old and. I am a diabetic patients how to control diabetes without medicine. Please tell me.
M 24 years guy m suffering 4rm stomach problems like bloating, hyper acidity, and always feeling uncomfortable, I done colonoscopy, stool test but no use. Can masturbation must be reason for this please help me.
What are the symptoms of chicken pox? How it comes? How it starts? What are the food we should avoid when chicken pox comes?
I have cough all the year and also have skin allergies like eczema with in 2-3 months. Is there any solution for both the problems?
I have premature ejaculation. Its really affecting me mentally. How can I overcome with it? Kindly guide me.
My Dad is Diabetic, Cause of that his creatinine is always above 5, need to lower the same and some advice.
1) How do I solve chronic constipation in my 87 years old mother who has recently developed this problem of once in 3 days and that too really hard and difficult to come out. How to get it out ? 2) How to prevent? Health otherwise good. Medication since 15 years : 1/2 istamet (50/500) 1 amloz-5 mg 1 ecosprin 75 and 1 thyronorm-50 All one per day. Diet: Crushed Veggie soup-3 times a day, breakfast-1 Egg, Lunch, Dinner : mashed potatoes cooked veggies Dal. Dahi 2 tmes 1/2 bowl, Tea 1 toast or 2 fibre biscuits Mid meal: Small elaichi bananas 4-6 per day.
I am hearing whistle in my right ear from laat 6 to 7 days and its continuous. please suggest what to do. My hearing is okay there ia no problem in that and no blood and no liquid comes out please rply.
Balance disorder is more prevalent in old people, but they are not the only ones who are affected by it. There are many causes that can lead to Balance disorder and some of them can be controlled. Balance problem causes spinning of head coupled with dizziness while standing or sitting, which can lead to an injurious fall.
The common symptoms of Balance disorder include:
- Depression, anxiety or fear
- Blurred vision
- Inability to concentrate
- Changes in heart rate and blood pressure
- Ear infection: If the vestibular system (which is also called the labyrinth) inside your ear gets infected and inflamed, it can cause Balance disorder. This is because the inner part of the ear is responsible for coordination and balance. This condition is known as labyrinthitis and it is frequently accompanied by dizziness and vertigo. Viral and respiratory infections can also cause labyrinthitis.
- Poor circulation: Certain diseases associated with the circulatory system, such as stroke can cause dizziness and various other Balance problems.
- Medications: There are certain medications that can lead to Balance disorder, such as medications to normalize blood pressure can cause dizziness. Ototoxic drugs are infamous for causing ear problems that lead to imbalance. Sometimes its ill effects are felt only during the period of using, but many people have suffered permanent ear damage.
Other causes of Balance disorder include head injury, imbalance of chemicals in the brain, arthritis, neurological conditions and aging.
- Balanced diet: Meniere's disease is a condition that causes ear problems, which lead to vertigo. It is primarily connected to the change in the volume of fluid in the inner ear. Try to eliminate salt from your diet and abstain from alcohol in order to prevent such a condition.
- Prevention of ear infections: Otitis media is a common kind of ear infection seen in children, but adults can have it too. It causes dizziness and nausea. Completing the antibiotics course helps prevent this infection.
One can also opt for an annual flu shot to keep away the flu related infections in the ear.
Related Tip: "What Causes Balance Disorder? Is Migraine A Cause?"