Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Anjani KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor I am always having nasal congestion at one side in nose. I have recently got ct scan and doctor told that there is little mucus in forehead above eye brow and also little narrow in one side of the nose. Please suggest some things to get rid of the nasal congestion. Thanks for your time and suggestions.
I am 35 yrs. my right ear goes on and off with each step while walking, few days before I was having heavy cold and cough. But it left heaviness and blockage in ear.
Awakening with a headache and on top of it a blocked nose is an unpleasant begins to the day. In the event that this turns into a standard event and even the face harms with general largeness in the head, it's a restorative condition called Sinusitis. Sinuses are air-filled depressions inside the skull bone. These empty spaces in the skull are arranged in cheek bones, brow, behind the scaffold of the nose and between the eyes. Another set is arranged in the upper area of the nose and behind the eyes. All the sinuses have the same coating that is available in the nose. This covering produces bodily fluid, which is depleted out of the sinuses through an opening in the nose. Homeopathy treatment can be a decent cure for Sinus of various sorts.
Top normal Homeopathic remedies for sinus infections:
- Silicea: One of the Best Homeopathic remedies for Sinus Infections with headache. Silicea happens to be one of the finest remedies in homeopathic for sinus disease. The headache caused by sinus fundamentally on right side happens to be treated best with Silicea. The patient requiring Silicea feels crisp and is extremely touchy to frosty air. Concealing warmly gives alleviation. One conspicuous sign for utilizing Homeopathic pharmaceutical Silicea as a part of cases of sinus happens to be stuffiness in the nasal parts. The discharges in the nasal areas get stopped up in hard coverings. On endeavoring to extricate these hulls, there is dying.
- Belladonna: Top Homeopathic solution for sinus headache with smothered discharge: Normal Homeopathic prescription Belladona is one of the perfect homeopathic remedies for sinus diseases when sinus headache is because of smothered discharge. Belladonna is exceptionally useful when a Sinusitis patient grumbles of a brutal headache. The patient may get alleviation from the headache by restricting the head firmly or applying weight.
- Kali Bichrome: Best Homeopathic solution for Sinusitis with discharge dropping once again into throat.
Kali Bichrome is the top regular Homeopathic medication for Sinusitis where the discharge drops over into the throat regardless of leaving the nose. The discharge is thick and for the most part yellow.
My 3 year son was having ear pain at midnight 5 days back, we immediately seek for doctor advice. The dr provided paracetamol, and an ear drop. Next day fever started with ear pain, I went for ent specialist, he gave antibiotics, combiflam and nasal drops, and said it was due to congestion of cough, that has blocked the ear also, that was responsible for pain. After 2 days of treatment fever resumed in the morning and evening, it went from 98 to 103 also once. But after giving crocin it disappers. Now, dr asked to go for typhoid and malarial test, which was also negative, and fever is still, recuuring like that. The dr has asked to go for malaraial medicines. I need your suggestion.
I am facing frequent sneezing problem, almost every week. Watery discharge from nose runs for hours giving me discomfort at home/office disrupting my routine life. Sometimes I am unable to sleep whole night due to continuous sneezing. I suspect this might be due to some allergy like dust etc. But not sure. I am not interested in allopath as their are side effects of medicines. Is there any alternative available in Ayurveda?
When my inner ears or back of my throat itch, I make a noise that sort of produces a scratching sensation. I can't describe it. It can make your throat a bit sore if you do it too much. It then leads to sneezing and watery nose.
Hi One month Se mere gala mie halka sa dard hie or gale kharish hie jab mie sass lyta hu tyo gala shukha sa lagta hie mene doctor ko b dikhay th uno ny mujh levocetirizine tablets ip 5 mg di ti mujh 10 days hogy tablet lyty lykin abi tak gala tik nahi hua ples ap koi suggestions dijye.
I have left ear problem some time I feel pus and sizzling in my deep ear, so suggest me what can I do now?
I have DNS which leads to snoring, continuous sneezing and continuous nasal blockage. Kindly suggest and remedy.
Here are 3 powerful ways to get rid of snoring.
1. Steam: Nasal congestion is one of the biggest reasons behind snoring. The best solution for reducing congestion is to inhale steam.
- Pour hot boiling water in a large bowl/ You can also use a steamer.
- Add three or four drops of eucalyptus essential oil or tea tree essential oil.
- Hold a towel over your head and inhale the steam deeply through your nose for 10 minutes.
- Follow this remedy daily before going to bed until your congestion clears.
2. Ghee: Ghee, also known as clarified butter, has certain medicinal properties that can help open up blocked nasal passages. This in turn will help you snore less and sleep better.
- Slightly warm a small amount of ghee.
- Use a dropper to put two or three drops of lukewarm ghee in each nostril.
- Do this daily before going to bed and again after waking up the next morning.
3. Turmeric : Being a powerful antiseptic and antibiotic agent, turmeric can treat inflammation and help reduce heavy snoring. The following milk and turmeric drink will help you breathe freely while you sleep.
- Add two teaspoons of turmeric powder to a glass of warm milk.
- Drink it 30 minutes before going to sleep.
- Do this daily.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.