Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali ShahYour feedback matters!
If you have taken it for a while you can stop and see what happens over the next three months. Still I can't understand. I m worried I just want to knw will I get periods regular after finishing this course.
Meri shaadi 1. 6 months pehle hue hai. Main 6 months tak koi try ni kiya bache ke liye but mujhe abhi bachha chaiye or main 3 baar try kr chuks hun but ni ho rsha hai to iske piche kya reasons hai. Maine apni wife or mera siemen test karwaya sab normal tha but still not getting result
Dear Dr. I had made physical relation with my wife on 12 jan 2016 and her period came on 25 jan 2016 but its 28 feb and still her periods have not came we did 2 times pregnancy test with preganews but it shows negative I feel so scare is she pregnant doctor. And why periods is not happening please help me doctor.
Please tell me any home remedy to tighten vagina within this 2 year I am not doing sex but before I had done sex for 7 to 8 times in a month for about a year now I am giving gap for 2 years please tell me any home remedy to tighten vagina.
I am 27 year old girl. I had a lapros copy in September. I have a thick lining uterus. I want to know what it causes in future.
I am 30 years old female. My marital life is 4 years. We have some confusions in my sexual life. The sperm all will come out after intercourse. After 2 years I got pregnant but at 5th month I miscarried. Also my husband has some health complaint in fertility. Now I am not getting pregnant, so we went for ivf for one attempt as per my doctor advice. But its failed. So what I do now for getting pregnant?
Following the same skin care routine year round may not work so well when the humidity drops. Without a change in your skin care, dry air can make fine lines and wrinkles more noticeable. Dry skin can itch, flake, crack, and even bleed.
To help heal dry skin and prevent its return, dermatologists recommend the following.
1. Prevent baths and showers from making dry skin worse. When your skin is dry, be sure to:
Close the bathroom door
Limit your time in the shower or bath to 5 or 10 minutes
Use warm rather than hot water
Wash with a gentle, fragrance-free cleanser
Apply enough cleanser to remove dirt and oil, but avoid using so much that you see a thick lather
Blot your skin gently dry with a towel
Slather on the moisturizer immediately after drying your skin
2. Apply moisturizer immediately after washing. Ointments, creams, and lotions (moisturizers) work by trapping existing moisture in your skin. To trap this much-needed moisture, you need to apply a moisturizer within few minutes of:
Drying off after a shower or bath
Washing your face or hands
3. Use an ointment or cream rather than a lotion. Ointments and creams are more effective and less irritating than lotions. Look for a cream or ointment that contains an oil such as olive oil or jojoba oil. Shea butter also works well. Other ingredients that help to soothe dry skin include lactic acid, urea, hyaluronic acid, dimethicone, glycerin, lanolin, mineral oil, and petrolatum.
Tip: Carry a non-greasy hand cream with you, and apply it after each hand washing. This will greatly help relieve dry skin.
4. Wear lip balm. Choose a lip balm that feels good on your lips. Some healing lip balms can irritate your lips. If your lips sting or tingle after you apply the lip balm, switch to one that does not cause this reaction.
5. Use only gentle, unscented skin care products. Some skin care products are too harsh for dry, sensitive skin. When your skin is dry, stop using:
Skin care products that contain alcohol, fragrance, retinoids, or alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA)
Avoiding these products will help your skin retain its natural oils.
6. Wear gloves. Our hands are often the first place we notice dry skin. You can reduce dry, raw skin by wearing gloves. Be sure to put gloves on before you:
Go outdoors in winter
Perform tasks that require you to get your hands wet
Get chemicals, greases, and other substances on your hands
7. Choose non-irritating clothes and laundry detergent. When our skin is dry and raw even clothes and laundry detergent can be irritating. To avoid this:
Wear cotton or silk under your clothing made of wool or another material that feels rough
Use laundry detergent labeled “hypoallergenic”
8. Stay warm without cozying up to a fireplace or other heat source. Sitting in front of an open flame or other heat source can dry your skin.
9. Add moisture to the air. Plug in a humidifier. If you can check your home heating system, find out if you have a humidifier on the system — and whether it’s working.
When to see a dermatologist
Your skin should start to feel better quickly. If these changes do not bring relief, you may want to see a dermatologist. Very dry skin can require a prescription ointment or cream. Dry skin also can be a sign of a skin condition that needs treatment. A dermatologist can examine your skin and explain what can help reduce your discomfort.
From last two years I have problem of white liquid coming from the toilet place / vagina. I am facing this problem daily. I feel very weak. Tired. Kindly advise me what is the problem. And which doctor should I consult. I m married and having two children.
After the sex, I have irritation/burning sensation inside vaginal walls with lower abdomen pain sometimes. Please advise.
I am 22 year old girl. And I am suffering from menstrual problem. I do not get my periods every month der is a skip in period for months. Rarely its regular. There is a gradual gap of 60days most often and sometimes greater than that. What should I do and I get frequent headache also.
Dark chocolate not only benefits the heart and has lots of other health benefits too:
- cocoa and dark chocolate have a wide variety of powerful antioxidants, way more than most other food
- the bioactive compounds in cocoa can improve blood flow in the arteries and cause a small but statistically significant decrease in blood pressure.
- dark chocolate improves several important risk factors for disease. It lowers the susceptibility of ldl to oxidative damage while increasing hdl and improving insulin sensitivity.
- studies show that the flavanols from cocoa can improve blood flow to the skin and protect it against sun-induced damage.
But of course, this doesn't mean you should go all out and consume lots of chocolate every day. It is still loaded with calories and easy to overeat on. Maybe have a square after dinner and try to really savor them.
Be aware that a lot of the chocolate available in the market is not good. You need to choose quality stuff; organic, dark chocolate with 70% or higher cocoa content.
I am a female. 25 years old. I am having irregular periods problem from starting. I consulted a doctor. Gone through all the test prescribed by her. All test were fine. Still my menstruation cycle is not on track. My periods come after evry 3 months. Could you please suggest me something?
Hello Doc, I have a general question, my question is: for how long a women should not get engaged in any sexual activity if she has her first time sex and in the result her hymen has broke. I mean in how much time her sore can be healed and she can get ready for the next time sex. If I can get a explained answer it will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
How can I ensure that my partner is pregnant, and since when the pregnancy started, can I sex during her pregnancy, if yes then how many months?
I have irregular periods. I have piles, constipation, hairfall problem. I'm overweight also. What should i do?
Hello doctor. My wife is 13 weeks and 6 days pregnant. .Every thing is going fine with her except she is not eating properly. My question is can we have sex? If not then when can we make relation between us?
MY WIFE IS IN MENOPAUSE STATE FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS & HAVE NO PERIODS. SHE NOW STILL REQUIRES ANY PRECAUTION DURING THE SEX FOR NOT GETTING PREGNANT
Watermelon is by far, one of the most powerful, body-healing fruits out there! The amazing health benefits of watermelon cover everything from your brain all the way to the cells in your feet.
The fruit there is incredible, and watermelon tasted about 80% better than the stuff you buy in stores in North America. Plus, they all contained seeds, which means none of them were GMO, hybrid, or tainted in any respect. If you want to eat some tasty fruit with me down there at the Live Love Fruit Rawjuvenation Retreat, you won't be disappointed. Raw foods, unlimited fruit, and vegetables, freshly cracked coconut water, yoga, eco-adventures and so much more!
Muscle and Nerve Support
Rich in potassium, watermelon is a great natural electrolyte and thus helps regulate the action of nerves and muscles in our body. Potassium determines the degree and frequency with which our muscles contract and controls the excitation of nerves in our body.
Improves Eye Health
Watermelon is a wonderful source of beta-carotene (that rich red hue of watermelon = beta carotene) which is converted in the body to vitamin A. It helps produce the pigments in the retina of the eye and protects against age-related macular degeneration as well as prevents night blindness. Vitamin A also maintains healthy skin, teeth, skeletal and soft tissue, and mucus membranes.