Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali ShahYour feedback matters!
Kids health is now also incorporating kids nutrition programs that combine healthy eating with controlled calorie programs.
Health professionals are focusing more and more on healthy eating programs for kids with greater emphasis on managed and controlled calorie programs.
Research is shedding more light on the benefits of kids eating well as they grow and develop and the significant benefits it has on the mental well being of children.
My daughter was supposed to get her period by 21 august but its 29 aug today she has skipped her period, what can be the reason for the same except pregnancy and what measures are supposed to be taken to cure it.
We all love to eat out. Good food and good company, these are incomparable joys of life. But what about healthy eating? are you supposed to forget all about it, when you're dining out? absolutely not. We tell you how you can eat healthy when eating out. Use these tips to make smart choices, and you can enjoy the occasional splurge, without worrying about the calories.
1. Do not go out on an empty stomach
Have a light, but filling snack before you head out for dinner. An empty stomach may lead to over-eating or bad choices. Have a fruit, maybe an apple, or a low-calorie yoghurt, to keep the hunger pangs at bay.
2. Be informed
Check the menu of the restaurant beforehand. You'll be able to make healthier choices, and have a better idea of what you wish to eat.
Once there, do not hesitate to ask the server or the chef, about the nutritional information of the dish you want to order. Ask them about the method of cooking if you're unsure. Also, a lot of restaurants these days can customize dishes according to the customer's preference. For example, if your dish comes with a side of chips or fries, get it replaced with veggies.
3. Order right
For non-vegetarians, we recommend grilled or kebab meats. Always opt for lean meats. Tandoori items are your best bet, as they are relatively healthier, when compared to fried items or gravy based dishes. For vegetarians, grilled, baked and roasted dishes are recommended.
4. Go for an a la carte meal
Tempting as they might be, avoid buffets. Surveys have shown that buffets encourage over eating. That second or third helping of a dish may seem tempting, but it is never good for your waist line!
5. Drink lots of water
Drink water with your meal. It will keep you full, and is a much better alternative to sugar filled cold drinks. Also, water helps break down the food, so that your body can absorb the nutrients. But occasionally, we don't say no to a glass of wine, along with your meal.
6. Guilt free dessert
There's good news for all those who have a sweet tooth. You can eat the dessert! all you need to know is how to go about it. Dessert does have a lot of calories, but you can skip the main course and just opt for the dessert instead. That way, you will just be consuming the calories from the sweet treat, instead of the main course. So go ahead, have a slice of that delicious red velvet cake for dinner!
7.Diet friendly alcohol
For people who can't have social outings without alcohol, you should make intelligent choices when it comes to booze as these are sheer empty calories. While champagne is the best choice as it has the least no. Of calories, scotch has 105 kcal, vodka has 96 kcal and beer will definitely give you a beer belly. Red wine is good for the heart but has good 125 kcal per serving. Try diluting the drinks with more of sodas or water unlike juices or aerated drinks, as they further add on to the calories.
Hello doctor, I want to ask a question regarding freind that last week friend come to my house and we both intimate I just fingered in her vagina little harder nd from that day wheneverwe do phone sex dere is a kind of pain in her vagina can you pls tell me is dere any problem nd secondly can hymen broke with finger? How to chk dat hymen is nit broken.
Hello I had a scan on 11th day my egg size was 18*25 in left ovary. Anyone please tell me what is the meaning of 18*25 mm? whether it means there are 2 eggs in my ovary or 1 egg. Please explain.
I just want to know that if I get into a intimate relation with a married women then im I secured from HIV or AIDS or I get infected if I do so.
Hello mam, Please yeh bta dijiye mai pregnant to nahi hougi mujhe bs yahi tansion hain mam periods bhi irregular hote h to jayada tansion hain 6th sep ko kia sex periods abhi hue ni last month 15 aug ko hue the pls help me pls mam first time sex kia preshan ho rahi hu bhut mujhe bhut pain bhi ho raha h.
Hi. My prignent hona chahati hoon mera period details ye hai month 12 say 17 tak hy kab sex kab tak karay tho my prignent ho Sakti hu. 2 months back abortion huya hy mera please suggets me.
I'm 21 years old guy and my partner is 19 we are planning to have unprotected sex as we had sex with condoms for so many times so my concern of asking this question is, is it fine to have sex without condom for so many times like once if I had intercourse then I can ejaculate my sperms out then wash it and peeing then again for second round is it fine to have sex 2nd time after washing penis like this and will there be any chances of pregnancy? Please guide me for sex without condom what measures and how many times so that it will prevent her from getting pregnant. Please guide me. I know condom is best way but except that please guide me thank you.
Hi I'm 36 years old last years Oct' I went for 2nd ivf treatment in London but it was unsuccessful I hv hypothyroidism & I tke 100 mcg Elextrocin and I got mild pcos problem as well after failure of my treatment I got bleeding for 2months when I pass urine as my periods where irregular from beginning but from last few months my bleeding is very light so I went to Dr. So she prescribed Ovacare & folic tablets daily I shld get period ds mnth but now from last few days I get red color discharge not bleeding I'm worried is I'm near to menopause or any serious issues why I didn't get bleeding not even when pass urine. Can you please tell me.
Meri wife ki age 24 years inka period irregular han hamari shadi ko 6 month ho gaye han but ye pregnant nahi ho rahi han ultrasound report bhi normal han doctor ne 21 days ka Ovagrace ka course karwaya tha but us se koi fark nahi hua pls suggest kare.
Last month I was prescribed yamini pills for 21 days and I got my periods within two days after I finished the pack. This month My periods have still not come and all my tests are negative. Is it late because of the pills?
Am 28 of c sec delivery. Got periods by 2 1/2 months after delivery. Nw my periods r irregular n abnormal flow. Any gynaecologist clear my doubt fr abnormal flow.
Sexual Health issues not just affect our body, but affect our state of mind as well. Many sexual problems may plague men and women the world over, at different phases of their lives. From infertility and impotence with premature ejaculation to complete lack of libido and even pain during intercourse, there are a number of problems that may require immediate diagnosis and sexual treatment so as to promote a more sexually fit being.
Read on to know more about what kind of sexual treatment can make a person sexually fit.
- Low libido: Lack of sexual interest or lack of sex drive can be treated with the help of an analysis of any other medication you may be taking, which could lead to side effects such as this condition. This includes anti depressants and even hypertension drugs. Also, there may be low level of sex hormones in body which also plays a major role in erection and sexual desire of a person. So one can use counselling and consultation with a sexologist to examine the state of one's sexual problem and level of stress so as to help in treating the problem more efficiently by your doctor.
- Premature ejaculation: This problem is growing as a major concern in most of the men at the time of their physical relationships making a impact of unsatisfying sex with their partners. This condition can be originated from various psychological and physiological causes as of weakness in muscles and nerves of sexual organs due to past bad history of mastrubation,thinning of semen quality and quantity, stress, anxiety, depression, etc., so this problem should be recognised and to be consulted with a sexologist to cure it at a right time before it affects the relationship and satisfaction between two partners or couples.
- Low erection/delayed erection:This problem is also depleting most of the men in today's scenario. Due to some weakness in muscles and nerves of penis-no erection,low erection or delayed erection is a problem of concern at the time of any sexual relationship.it too has various reasons of age, diabetes, any local trauma, stress, low sex hormones and physical factors. So this problem should be recognised and to be consulted with a sexologist to cure it at a right time before it affects the relationship and create stress for the man on his potentials with his partner.
- Pain during intercourse: This issue can be fixed with a variety of tools. One of the foremost treatment methods is to treat symptoms like dryness in the vagina with the help of lubricants and topical creams. Also, one can go in for physical therapy that will strengthen the pelvic floor. This also includes exercises like Kegels.
Vaginal inflammation in such cases can also be cured with the help of steroids. And, in case there are any infections, than creams and antibiotics can treat the same. It is important to understand your symptoms and see a doctor about treating the same at the earliest.
Note: Add in this the condition of impotency,premature ejaculation, bad habit of mastrubation. So, it is now we need to get proper education and guidance to treat any sexual related problems and to consult a trained sexologist to make your sexual life fit, healthy and enjoyable.