Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali PandeYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from bleeding problem in my teeth. 1 year ago I had also done the scaling. But unfortunately it is not so good. So please give me a proper treatment.
When I woke up in the morning my lower lip was swollen! What should I do? I'm putting ice on my lips. Please advise.
Frigidity is commonly referred to as low sex drive in women. But it is often emotionally mistaken as on Non-responsiveness to partner's sexual advances. It is often considered as the psychological problem in person's subconscious mind. This has to be addressed at the earliest.
It has been differentiated into two types:
- One is the condition where the women fail to respond .
- The other is the condition where the women may have difficulty in being aroused. This causes feeling of pain and discomfort.
CAUSES OF FRIGIDITY:
Most common causes are menopause-related hormonal changes. Few other causes are :
Emotional Causes of Frigidity:
- Past traumatic sexual experiences such as sexual assault or rape.
- Fear of pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases.
- Emotional distance from the partner.
- Emotions like depression, anxiety or boredom in a relationship.
- Communication problems like an unresolved emotional issue that takes place between partners.
- Lack of confidence or low self-esteem.
Physical Causes of Frigidity:
- Discomfort or pain during intercourse.
- Lack of foreplay.
- Poor sexual performance in male.
- Fatigue or Exhaustion, Insomnia and Vaginal dryness.
- Effects of prescribed medications, alcohol abuse.
- Hormonal imbalance
TREATMENT AND MANAGEMENT:
(I) Natural Treatment
- Intake of avocados, eggs, oysters, olive oil, soy, sesame oil, pumpkin seeds, nuts, sprouts chocolates, Zinc rich food and Vitamin E in your diet.
- Include Herbs such as Siberia Ginseng, Chive, Damiana, Kava, Muira Pauma, Wild Yam, Ginger root, Sarsaparilla.
- Dong Quai are very effective in curing women frigidity.
- Regular yoga and exercises boost overall sexual health.
- Read erotic books or watch erotic movies along with your partner.
- Quality sleeps and de-stress spas and body massage.
- Avoid sugary food items, red meat and poultry.
(II) Seeking professional help
- Eradicating relationship issues with the help of counseling.
- Psychotherapy in order to get rid of your hidden fears.
- If required, do see a gynaecologist for proper examination and assessment.
(III) How can your rekindle her lost passion
Here are pointers as to how to help a woman know she is loved. From this will flow astounding benefits, including bringing her to the peak of her sexuality.
- Praise her. Regularly find things you like about her physical appearance, her character and her abilities, and verbalize your admiration. Appreciate all that she does for you and freely express your gratitude.
- Be loyal to her. Don’t say negative things about her behind her back. Defend her if anyone speaks negatively about her. Don?t undermine her authority in front of the children.
- If you use humor that puts her down, be extremely careful. She might, laugh but at times your words could be damaging her. Try to wean yourself off such humor.
- Seek to discover her inner feelings. Try to be sensitive to her needs. This is a huge challenge for most men.
- Giver her time: Recognize and make allowances for times when she is tired or upset or not her usual self.
- Respect her opinions. You might not always agree with her, but try to. Thoughtfully consider her views. Never rubbish them.
- Consult your wife before making decisions. Share your plans and dreams with her. Be open and honest with her about every aspect of your life
- Regularly ask her such things as:
- What can I do to make you feel more loved?
- What can I do to boost your confidence and help you feel good about yourself?
- What can we do to make sex more exciting and fulfilling for you?
Perhaps you are scared to ask such questions for fear she will say something like, “Help more around the house”. Be brave! If this really is high on her priorities for feeling loved, then it is important. More is at stake than a bit of housework. It touches her emotional well-being and your entire marriage. Only she knows the critical elements in making her feel loved.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Some babies learn to walk by the age of nine to ten months, and others may take longer, much longer to start walking properly. By the age of 15 months, people may start asking you if your little munchkin is able to walk yet. These constant questions can eventually irk you off, and keep you wondering if truly your baby is facing any sort of disability or not. In most cases, you will probably find your baby was too lazy to start walking all along, and he has mastered the art of “toddling” a couple of months later. Other times, when your baby has not started walking in over 17 months, you may want to give your paediatrician a visit.
When should you not worry?
If your baby is an active child and is playing around normally, you may not worry about him or her too much. If you find your child able to move around crawling or rapidly kicking his legs around, then your child is probably a late bloomer when it comes to walking. Other factors that will indicate that your baby is not going through any developmental issues are when he or she is able to communicate with sounds or broken speech. Other thing that you must keep in your mind is the relative age of your baby if it is born premature. If your toddler was born two months prematurely, then you must consider his developmental age by adding two months to his actual birth. Also notice if your child is able to move positions on his own, like if he is able to change positions when he is sitting down or lying down. As such, inability to walk is not really a solid indicative of a developmental disorder.
When is it of concern?
When you go to your paediatrician with your child regarding his inability to walk, your doctor will firstly take a note of the general movement of your baby. Thus the “quality” of movement is what matters the most. If your baby is showing signs of rigidity or flaccidity in his limbs, it may concern your doctor, as it is the primary symptom of cerebral palsy. Nothing can be concluded unless your get proper reports of scans like MRIs which your doctor will recommend you to get.
If your child is not walking, avoid carrying him around too much to allow him to make movements on his own. Who knows, you may find yourself chasing him around all over in no time! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.