Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali KhalaneYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old I have cold with cough in all seasons of year. There is no problem in breathing and cough pass through throat instead nose. I went to ayurvedic hospital for curing it, doctors said it is sinus and I have taken the treatment of sinus for 1 month but these medicines was not much effect this problem. Please suggest what should I do now?
I am having problem of cough from last 6 to 8 months, it gets stuck into my throat and causes me coughing, even causes me to vomit sometimes, I have been told by Dr. that I am having bronchitis it will require 1-2 month of treatment and cure, but even after completing the medicine course I am still having problem. What is he reason for formation of this cough in my body. What should I do to overcome this problem.
I have got tonsil and feeling pain little pain in my throat. I don't know how it happened but not getting cured since past three days. I am taking medicine from past 2 days but still not decreased. Please suggest what to do.
What can I do if I suffered from fever What can I do if I suffered from headaches What can I do if I suffered from jaundice What can I do if I suffered from malaria What can I do if I suffered from cough.
I had anal fissure, it used to pain during excretion but I had been using pilex creme on prescription from doctor. It's probably has been fixed. But now I've got a lot of itching in and around the anus, more in the perineal raphe area. It's also red. It becomes difficult to bend sometimes. What is it? Can you please suggest some home remedies or precautions. I don't wanna undergo anymore surgeries. I had pilonidal sinus surgery in May this year.
Cough is also known as a sudden reflex in which you have to clear your throat and breathing passage from microbes, irritants, fluids and mucus. You can also call coughing as the rapid expulsion of air from your lungs. Coughing can be both deliberate and involuntary. There are two types of cough which can make you suffer dry or wet. Wet cough is caused due to cold, cold extremities or viral attack. Dry cough is caused due to exposure to pollutants, smoke, environment and also if you have allergy from dust. Cough problems have an effect at your lungs, respiratory tract and immunity system. Ayurvedic treatment is oldest holistic medicine treatment and was developed thousands of years ago in India. Ayurveda promotes good health and can be used effectively for both wet and dry cough.
Ayurvedic remedy for wet cough:
Symptoms for wet cough includes pain in your throat and chest, fatigue and irritability.
1. Using liquorice powder (3 tsp), black peppercorn (1 tsp) and sugary candy (2 tsp) can make an effective natural home remedy. Crush all three ingredients all to form a powder and you should eat half tea spoon of this mixture 4 times a day.
2. Crush a little ginger to make a paste and paste it on a sieve. Extract the ginger juice and add honey (1 tsp). Mix well and heat it till it becomes lukewarm. You should eat 1 tea spoon thrice a day.
Ayurvedic remedy for dry cough:
The causes for dry cough include pneumonia, sinus infections and viral infections in your respiratory tract. Symptoms are fatigue and weak immune system along with an itchy throat.
1. Using almonds, butter and sugar makes for an effective natural Ayurvedic home remedy. Make a paste with 7 almonds (soaked overnight) and add 2 tea spoons of butter and sugar each to the paste. You should mix well and eat it twice every day, at morning and evening.
2. You can also make a paste by mixing small quantity of basil leaves, ginger and honey. Mix well and have 1 tea spoon thrice a day.
3. Take a glass of warm water and add 1 tea spoon each of turmeric powder and carom powder. Mix it well and drink the mixture about two times a day. This is an effective remedy for dry cough. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.