Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali JadhavYour feedback matters!
I am feeling burning sensation and while urinating and with slow force. The problem worsens after ejaculations I am not able urinate for a long time even though I got feeling to urinate. After putting lot of pressure urine is coming drop by drop.
I have urinary infection and pain in stomach. What is the best thing to do for a urinary tract infection?
I lost my father in last year and I am very depressed please help me I am not able to do any work with attention.
I am 20 Years old female got a kid of six months and I have heavy hair loss and pimples all over the face and shoulder.
I'm 30 years old female. I have minute white spots in my hands in sun exposure. What is the reason for this? and treatment?
Hi Dr.I'm failure in love .she left me alone her memories always killing me please help me Dr. I don't know how to share my pain .how to live without her .still she is very happy BUT am very very sad .every sec she cmng to my mind .plz Dr. give some tips help me.
I am 19 years old. I want to be healthy I mean weight and height but according to my age I'm thinking that I am so weak. Please helphel.
I'm 19 years old and underweight guy. I have joined gym. Please suggest me a proper diet which could build my muscles instead depositing fat. Also suggest me some harmless medicines at the same time which could help building muscles.
Hello. I am 23 years old and I got lots of pimples 4 months back. Although the pimples are gone. But the pimples are still the same. What should I do make the face clear.
Q- I am 25 years old male and have backache for last two months. I have used painrelief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
Hello doctor, I am pregnant of 4 months and my age is 24 and weight is 43. Can any one suggest me good diet chart in order to gain my weight. And also I want to know do I really need to gain my weight? Is it very less? As every one in my family always keep telling me to increase my weight. Thank you.
I am 26 years old. I have hairloss problem for past 3 years that is after cesarian delivery. Naturally I have long and shiny hair. I do not want to loss it. Shall I take fish capsules of 500 mg per day. Give me a solution to my hair fall problem. Hair fall from its scalp and breakage too.
Hernia surgery is performed for the correction of a hernia which refers to the bulging of internal organs or tissues through an abnormal opening. It is easy to detect hernia through any pain or discomfort while lifting heavy objects, cough and strain during urination or bowel movements or during prolonged standing or sitting. It can be found in both men and women. The Hernia can be congenital or can be developed over a period of time. If it doesn’t get better over time and also does not go away by itself, then surgery becomes the only option.
Types of Surgery
There are two types of surgery for hernia treatment. One is the conventional open method, which requires an incision in the skin directly over the hernia. The other one is the Laparoscopic hernia repair in which surgery is performed using a small telescope known as a laparoscope. In this type of surgery minimal invasions are made and the hernia is repaired with only small incisions adjacent to the hernia. Most hernia operations are performed on an outpatient basis, which means that you can go home the very same day.
Tips for early recovery
- Wear comfortable clothing with expandable waistbands.
- Keep yourself active by moving around as much as you can as it increases circulation, which further speeds up healing.
- Eat a diet rich in fibre, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Drink lots of water and other fluids to avoid constipation.
- Do not lift any objects even if it is very light as it can bring back pain.
- Do not to pick up things from the floor as it will be difficult to bend.
- Hold a pillow against your stomach while sneezing or coughing to lessen the pain.
- Use stool softener for a few days before and after surgery to help you with your bowel movements.
- Avoid driving till the time you feel any pain and as long as you are taking narcotic pain medicines.
- Band-Aids which cover the incisions should be changed as and when needed.
- Refrain yourself from intercourse as it can be painful.
- Check with your doctor when to take a shower so as not to hurt your incisions, and make sure to gently dry your incisions and replace the Band-Aids after taking a shower.
- Do not consume any alcoholic drinks for at least 24 hours.
The tips mentioned above will definitely provide help to cope up with post surgery blues. However, in case of fever, excessive sweating, difficulty in urinating, bleeding or any prolonged pain consult your doctor immediately.