Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjali Jadhav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali JadhavYour feedback matters!
My wife has got some rashes on leg which itches a lot. It disappear by them self and return back in 1 or 2 days. Please suggest.
Always I am worried about my husband who does not care for me. This makes me depressed all the time. How to overcome this doctor.
Hello Madam, My wife didn't had regular periods since Feb 2014, we were married in July 2014 following which she consulted a local gynecologist who citing weakness recommended a tonic for regular periods. She had proper period till she stopped taking he tonic. Following which we consulted another doctor who suggested us to work towards becoming parents and gave ovulation injection in Feb 2016. But to her surprise the egg didn't burst bu gradually reduced in size, following which she stopped treatment and gave medicine for normal periods. During this period, we also consulted patanjali ayurvedic doctor who gave few Ayurveda medicines for normalizing period and create healthy eggs. But in september, my wife suffered heavy periods for a period of almost 20 days (we consulted doctor in between who gave medicine to stop bleeding, after which we went to govt hospital where USG was conducted and doctor informed us about PCOS and a big lump in right ovary. Doctor gave a course of overall-G for 3-months and few pain killers which stopped bleeding and regularized the periods. After 3 months USG showed that the multiple small cysts were gone but a large lump (size 60mmx54mmx62 mm) on right ovary was still their. An ultrasound conducted in Feb 16 suggested a slightly large right ovary (18 mm.) but radiologist said it is normal. Few days back we visited bansal Hospital, bhopal where sexologist and doctor diagnosed a lump in right ovary, but were unable to decide whether it is a cyst or some neoplastic? What should we do now? What is the best way to diagnose the nature of this lump in right ovary?
1. I am 38 years old male working as Program Manager in an IT company. 2. I have chronic headache since my teenage. 3. Initially headache used to happen the moment I used to wake up and feel some cold sensation in head. Seemed like sinus headache. Did some sut neti and it helped. 4. Later in college it used to happen almost every evening. Severe throbbing pain, as if it’s being hammered inside. I had to sit idle, pressing my jaw pressed. Used to take disprin/crocin/dolo almost daily. 5. In 2001, Got an MRI done. Nothing came out. Have been living with headache as regular routine 6. In 2005, I had an episode of mild depression and got treated at NIMHANS. I was told that I have migraine and mild depression. 7. I was on level 10 mg for 2 years and then I left. 8. Headache continued at least 3 times a week. Oil massage and Dolo helped. 9. Got another episode of depression and anxiety in 2010 10. Continued on Subrabenz 0.25 and Feliz s 15 mg for 3 years. 11. Quit medicine with doc consultation for 2 months. 12. Started again the anxiety medicine Feliz S PLUS 13. Getting headache daily for last 5 days. I am tired with this routine and it is badly impacting my productivity at work. I need support for a structured treatment and get rid of it. Please help.
I am suffering from fever cough cold I have consulted doctor and I want to know that whether I can take junk food or not? What medicines I have to take so that I can write my exams not in a sleepy mode.
My age is 18 years nd my height is 163 cm I am very depressed to about my height. Could you suggest me any idea for increase height.
I am 29 years. Old. I am suffering from Major quantity of hair fall. My hairs going on very thin. I am so worried. What should I do?
6 Ayurvedic Remedies For Treating Kidney Stones Naturally!
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are home remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.