Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali GupteYour feedback matters!
I'm 20, I did not get my periods since march nw my weight has become 60kgs? wat might be the problem please Anyone help.
The study says listening to music while at work is said to increase physical productivity and give a feeling of well being. Also the goosebumps we get when we listen to certain genres of music is mostly caused by the brain releasing dopamine while anticipating the peak moment of a song.
Mam yesterday I had. Sex with my bf I took ipill with in 1 hr. I am finding some spotting is it common side effect? Plz.
Hii sir, my age is 21 and I am having irregular periods. Can you please suggest me how to make my periods regular.
My periodic cycle is 28 days once. This month I got my period was may 2. Next expecting date ll on may 30. I want to prepone my period before 7 r 8 days cause of my marriage is on may 29. Please provide some suggestion.
I have family History in diabetes and I am newly married and planning for a baby. What are things I should take CARE off while planning.
I am suffering from pcos want to get pregnant but can't. I am taking medicine since one year went to many doctors but no result. I mean trying hard to loose weight also. Please help me. My taking ovashield and sustain Sr in medicine.
Hi my 33 weeks pregnant n scanning report says normal 13 cm fluid n 2900gm weight but her legs r swelling more n baby movements less compared to earlier month please suggest.
Hello doctors meri date nhi aayi hai pichle 3 months se sir Market me available dwayi Mai use nhi krti because ghar se bahr nhi ja skti please aap mujhe btaya ki Mai apna pregnancy test kaise kr skti hu sir Mai abhi unmarried hi hu please help me sir.
I m 33 year old got married in June 2014 and conceived in july month. But when i go fr scan at 2 months in september, i had to go through D&C bcz of Blighted ovum. Afterthat i got my period back in november after 2 months. Dr. Said to me try after 2 cycle.Now i m trying fr 2 months bt nt coceiving. This month i got period after 32 days. I thought i conceive bt yesterday period showed her ugly face. I never been my period late. My cycle r 28 days. Please suggest wht to do i m stressed bcz my age is 33.
Gardening as a hobby has been a great way to grow plants for many households. In many cases people have confirmed that watching these plants sprout and grow can be a therapeutic experience altogether and provides them with positive energy and vibrancy. However, in the fast diminishing land space, growing a plant may not be the option anymore. “Not necessarily”- state some homemakers. It is very much possible to have some plants grown indoors and the positivity of growing them can be channeled across to your homes. These can benefit both the body and mind respectively.
Here are 5 plants you can grow indoors. You do not need a huge terrace or balcony,all you need is a little space right inside your home and a little care for these beautiful and useful plants.
- Areca Palm: This leafy plant can be grown anywhere in the house and it doesn’t require direct sunlight. These plants can grow as high as 25 feet outdoors but you can restrict them to about seven feet at indoor locations. Put them in a small container and once the roots get crowded the plant cannot grow in size and they work best as an effective natural humidifier. They also cleanse the air from impurities and can keep the air fresh.
- English Ivy: This green plant is a household name and helps in reducing airborne fecal matter particles. The plant needs sun light, hence it is best to keep it near the windows or stilts where you have adequate sunlight. Take care while watering and make sure that the soil is completely dry before watering it again.
- Aloe Vera: One of the most used plants in beauty products can be grown in-house. Aloe plants like to be dry and warm, and you can keep them in small pots and they do require sunlight. Do not keep these plants in a place where there is moisture as it may harm the leaves of the plant.
- Indian Basil: Commonly known as Tulsi, growing this plant is common across Asian regions, especially India. It requires no maintenance and you can plant the seeds easily. It requires normal sunlight and be even kept near the window slits. Basil leaves are one of the most enriching super foods that can keep many ailments at bay. Simply water them and watch it thrive.
- Spider Plant: This lovely plant combats benzene, formaldehyde, and xylene, a solvent used in the leather, rubber and printing industries. The plant derives its name from the uniquely shaped leaves that resembles a spider. The plant is also completely safe if you have pets. Water required is very minimal and if at all the plant turns brown, there is nothing to worry as it will get its green self back soon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Dr. I am 23 year old I got married in april 2015 we are trying to conceive every time we expect but fail to. Every month my wife menses late for 15 to 20 days month after month irregular menses .now she detected with pcos .medication is on and exercise also .but sometime I feel that is there any wrong with my fertility or my wife irregular menses making negative us to conceive .please guide me .regards.
My menstural flow is less. I bleed for first two days third day onwards its very scanty and my stomach pains a lot on first and second day
Hi Doctor, My wife is pregnant and her menstrual date is 1st December 2015 can I get to know how many days baby it is?
My ovulation day is 28 th day of LMP having period cycle 40 days 19th day after ovulation i observed low bleeding like 1 or 2 drops with back pains is this a period or implantiion bleeding yesterday i checked pregnency test it is negative.
We bring light to those who are in the dark of sexual problems. People are confused and bothered by their sexual feelings. The sexual problem could be the main causes for the discontented life.
We counsel on the necessity to premarital counseling for youth to have a satisfied and contented married life. We release them from sexual urge properly and making them too aware of sexual problems.
Diet and lack of exercise are the two most important factors that contribute to obesity. While the modern day diet is becoming more and more full of fats, sweets and empty calories, it is becoming devoid of nutritious vitamins and minerals. The fibre content is also decreasing. One tends to stack up on junk food in an effort to take a quick bite while on the go. At the same time, physical activity is on the decline. One has increased access to vehicles and the need to walk or cycle is almost not present. Even for commuting short distances, one uses cars or two wheelers. All these things are readily contributing to this epidemic of obesity.
When it comes to getting rid of the excess fat, one needs to work conscientiously and consistently on both the counts mentioned above. One’s diet has to be altered so as to include more and more natural fruits and vegetables. Processed food and junk food should be cut down to the minimum. A daily exercise regimen needs to be adopted. Exercising for 30-40 minutes for a minimum of 5 days a week is necessary.
Homeopathy helps by regulating the metabolic system of the individual. There are more than 100 medicines listed in the homeopathic literature for obesity. It is a tough job selecting the right medicine for a particular patient. One needs to take into account a lot of things before selecting the right course of treatment. These things relate to other symptoms or conditions that may be present or the person may be suffering from. A lot of importance is given to the reason, if any can be found that stimulated weight gain. This reason could be a particular illness or an event or some psychological setback in life. The general reaction of the person to extremes of temperature, his or heating habits also need to be taken into account.