Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita IyerYour feedback matters!
I'm 21 year old but 60% of my hair is already becomes white so what are things I need to do to avoid white hair further and can these white hair's be converted back to black.
I had dandruff And hair fall. So which oil should be applying on hair so that should I prevent my hairs from hair fall and dandruff.
I use to have pimple on my face now I'm left with acne scars and I don't know why my skin tone keeps on changing sometime I look dark and sometime very fair is it because of the sun rays or pollution I even cover my fave while going out. What should I do?
My lips are turning black due to smoking. What should I do to regain the normal color? I have reduced the number of cigarettes I used to smoke earlier.
Sir mujhe back me thode time me fungus allergy ho jati h jisse 2-3 dane hote h reddish, jb tk tab tericip ya candiforce lu to thk rhti h phr thode time baad again ho jati h, puri tarah remove k liye kya kru, koi parhej khane pine ka ya kuch or btao,
I have a back acne many small pimples how do cure this fast? Suggest me home made remedies pls doctor.
I have a problem of skin spots and pimples on my skin bcoz of oil, do I recommend any face wash for me or cream to repair it. Of which company I should buy a facewash and cream?
Hair thinning and hair density has been reduced. Treatment required to get thicker and denser hair. It can be either allopathy or ayurvedic. Whichever is useful.
Hello sir, I am 20. I have no beard and moustache in my face. I need better medicine (without side effects) for get hair in face.
Hi, I am 25 years old. I have problem with my groin area skin the surroundings of my groin (skin) became black in color like round spots all around?slowly it spreaded to my ankle & back now it came on to my face?. I am using clobeta cream for this problem from last 3 months but is not so effective, please suggest me what to do for this problem.
Skin is slightly oily and have little pores on it. Have to remove pores and wants the skin to be fairer. Provide aa cream name.
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
There are multiple ways to handle this condition in summers:
1. Using cleansers - Proper cleaning of skin is a very important step in lessening the effects of oily skin. Harsh cleansers have an opposing effect as they facilitate secretion of oil, so a mild cleanser is usually the best option. Some cleansers may contain ingredients that irritate the skin, so care is advised in selecting a proper one.
2. Hydration and food - Keeping the body well hydrated in summers combined with a diet free of greasy, oily food and less fats can help in reducing the effects of oily skin.
3. Using masks to clear the face - Masks such as clay masks, yogurt, and baking soda can help in cleansing the skin by clearing the oil. It should be noted that these treatments should not be overdone as they can cause the skin to dry up too much and over secrete oil.
4. Skin moisturizers - People often have this notion that oily skin does not require moisturizer application. Selecting a moisturizer that is fit for oily skin and using it will help moisturize the skin and keep it healthy.
5. Sunscreen - Sunscreen is a necessity during summers, and the sunscreen you choose should be specifically for oily skin in order for it to work effectively. Application of sunscreen can help prevent the UV rays of the sun from penetrating the skin and cause complications.
6. Dermatological treatment - In case of severe oiliness, treatments such as chemical peels and creams laced with tretinoin can help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.