Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anita Gavali
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita GavaliYour feedback matters!
After sex my wife gets itching on outside of her vagina, what would be the reason. Do I need to get chk up .Pl advice.
I am 31 weeks pregnant and my tifa report is showing fetus lie longitudinal cephalic position. Please tell me what is the mean. And how I know my baby is left or right in my tummy.
Hi I am 27 years old suffering from pcos. Although my periods are regular and I want to conceive. My height is 5.7" and weight is 58 kg I am also taking medicine Oosure and ovigynD3 as suggested by my gynecologist. Kindly suggest me how can I get pregnant faster?
I missed my period. Last period is 26th feb. Sometimes I feel so tired, tendency to vomit, swooing. Suddenly get swooing and stopped within seconds. I test pregnancy after 7days but it is negative. Why it so happened?
I am in my my 6.5th month of pregnancy, my TSH is 1.73 n in one of garbh sanskar lecture it is informed that TSH should be 3 for baby to be intelligent so what should be TSHlevel.
I am 17 year old female .i had sex last day and now I am bleeding while peeing. A frequent urge to urinate. Pain too. I had used protection .why is this happening .is it something serious?
I am an 18 years old girl. I'm having a problem that is continuing for over a month now. Its not always irritating, but sometimes when I get toilet, the area starts to itch suddenly, and also my pee nowadays smells a bit awkwardly different, which is more similar to that of stale coconut water. I never had any uti problem before. The colour of my toilet is absolutely fine, and its not that it itches while I pee. But it sometimes starts all of a sudden, and more specifically when my bladders are full. This never happened before. I maintain a healthy diet full of fruits and veggies in plenty daily, and I also drink large quantities of water everyday. If its at all a uti problem, then should I consult a doctor immediately or should I wait by having plenty of water and living a healthy lifestyle for another few days? please help.
Figuring out how to revamp and keep up your self-esteem is very important in order to have a satisfied life. There will dependably be things that tag along and make you doubt it in case that you are all right. However, at times like those, here are some of the ways to increase your self-esteem.
- Strength: The power inside is the thing that you can depend upon when the chips are down and you are thinking about trading in for valuable things. Using your internal strengths to pick yourself up by your shoes will give you the feeling that you can manage anything life tosses at you.
- Enlightenment: The ability to realise and consider what you know keeps you strong in your decisions and choices. Your considerations can change with time, yet your internal lessons are steady.
- Love of self: It might be a standout amongst the most underutilised solution of boosting your self-esteem. We can be harder on ourselves than on some other individual. Deliberately offering yourself a solution and not falling into the trap of self-denigration will allow you to spare your energy for the relatively important parts of life.
- Fulfillment: It is a misjudged quality. It is not about not having any more space for extra feelings, yet it is rather about being open and searching for a feeling that will add to our prosperity.
- Energy: Positive emotions nourish our psyches and hearts. When you do not have any energy, you cannot like yourself or anything else. At that point, an ideal approach to get your energy back is to practice something physical like work out.
- Selflessness: The nature of putting others before yourself is a great approach to assembling your self-esteem and to add to the people who do need you, in the meantime. In case that you do not do anything else today, help somebody who needs it and afterwards perceive how you feel.
- Trust: It should first be given to yourself. Your self-question works directly against your self-esteem. Trust that you are here for the correct reasons and that your investment in life is important to people around you.
- Emotions: Emotions being in contact with your sentiments will improve you as a person, and in addition, make you a superior parent or a friend. Being consistent with your feelings cannot resist the urge to improve how you feel about yourself.
- Effectiveness: It is the capacity to impact the world decidedly. It can be strangely empowering.
- Motivation: It is that internal team promoter that takes you to great levels in your life. Needing to positively affect everyone around you is a great approach to motivate yourself. It is likewise extremely life changing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.