Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anita Bafana
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita BafanaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I searched Dr Anita Bafana online and saw her reviews. She is very professional and is a really patient listener. The guidance of Dr Anita Bafana gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. The hair fall was increasing day by day. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Dr Anita's Acupuncture & Acupressure Clinic is so nice. Over the period of time the hair fall treatment has helped me a lot. I am so happy that I chose Dr Anita Bafana for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine.
It was amazing, the Dr Anita's Clinic was so nicely made. Thanks to her I am much better now. One of my cousin's referred to Dr Anita Bafana. she has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. On the very first day she identified my problem. I am really grateful as her irregular periods treatment has give me a ray of hope.
I have had this need to lose weight from quite some time. The atmosphere in the Dr Anita's Clinic is always so positive and full of life. She is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call her in case of emergency. Dr Anita certainly knows the in and out of her speciality. Her advice and counselling has helped me immensely.
Through Lybrate I referred to dr Anita Bafana. Due to my acne and pimple problem my social life was suffering. The staff at her clinic Dr Anita's Acupuncture & Acupressure Clinic in Pune is always willing to help in any case. Overall my treatment was very effective. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely.
I was quite depressed due to my small penis size. After consulting number of doctors, I was not getting satisfactory results. One of my colleague referred Dr Anita, she is a homeopathy expert and her guidance has helped me immensly to deal with an issue. I owe her a big thank for the treatment she offered.
Even though DR Anita Bafana is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted her for hairloss treatment. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I was quite impressed to see the way she treats her patients. I had a great experience with her .
Thanks to Dr Anita, for treating my thyroid disorder. Though the treatment took time , but I feel much better after the treatment. She is really a great doctor and treats her patient very patiently. I owe her a big thank for providing me suitable treatment.
I was suffering with back pain when I came to know about dr Anita Bafana of Dr Anita's Acupuncture & Acupressure Clinic in Pune and gave it a try. His treatments helped me alot in reduicng my pain she is a very friendly and nice doctor.
I was suffering from female hair loss problem for which I visited Dr Anita Bafana. She gave the necessary treatments and medication which was helpful for the recovery. I thank her for the treatment.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anita Bafana to be very helpful. Helpful. However Dr Anita is always giving out her number and encouraging consultation outside of Lybrate.
Dr. Anita Bafana provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so mam for giving me time. Definitely I will consult.
Dr. Anita Bafana provides answers that are well-reasoned, knowledgeable and practical. Thnx...
Dr. Anita Bafana provides answers that are well-reasoned. Thanks for ur words...
Dr. Anita Bafana provides answers that are saved my life. Thank you
I am facing acne, pimple, blackheads and dark circle problems from past 2-3 years and also I have lost that lustre of skin of which I use to be proud. Now I lack confidence due to these problems. What needs to be done? I am from lucknow.
I have acne on cheek. I'm 17 years I have dark acne scars or spots on cheeks as well as holes on cheek. Hw to get rid of spots n holes.
An abortion is a procedure which has the potential to be quite complex and is something which does trigger a lot of thought, and with good reason. Taking this into account, a person should also consider the prospect of making use of homoeopathic treatment for the purpose of preventing an abortion.
How homeopathy can help?
- Prevent miscarriage: The field of homoeopathy has a range of options when it comes to medication which can be used for this. To start with there is a medicine which is known by the name Secale. It is recommended quite widely for women who happen to be anaemic and not as strong as they should be, according to the average for a woman who is expecting a child. Secale is also used at the later stages of the pregnancy. The reason for this is the fact that it has the ability to reduce the risk of a miscarriage when the muscular tissue is developed to a fairly advanced extent.
- High risk patients: Another homoeopathic medicine which is often used happens to be Aconite Nap. This is used when there is a real risk of abortion which can possibly be attributed to the pregnant woman being fearful or excited.
- In case of accidents: When a woman is pregnant over the course of roughly 9 months, while it may be ideal to avoid any, in some cases, an accident may take place. While this is obviously very undesirable, to say the least, in this sort of situation, arnica Montana is the homoeopathic solution.
- Treat Weak Uterus: Some women may greatly desire to be mothers but may be hindered on account of having a weak uterus. But with the kind of versatility and diversity homoeopathic has, there is a solution for this problem as well! That would be caulophyllum, which is said to be very effective.
- Control Bleeding: In the case of an abortion which features heavy bleeding, the best medicine would be thlaspi, which is perfectly suited to improve the situation in an expedited manner.
While these may be medicines which are generally made use of, it is to be kept in mind that one of the main reasons that homeopathy as a way of medication happens to work is the fact that it does not only allow for but also actively encourages a great degree of customisation of the program of medication in accordance with the needs of the patient. Keeping this in mind, it is important that the homoeopathic doctor is of a quality which is very good as if there is a case of suboptimal medication, there can be trouble. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
On a pain scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the most severe, labour pain is one of the most severe pain forms. Most women would agree that life after childbirth feels like a second lease of life. Life takes a complete turn after childbirth, with the added responsibility of having to care for the newborn. In addition, the mother herself has a lot to recuperate from, including the stress of pregnancy and the pain that was endured during delivery. The uterus, which expands to accommodate the growing baby shrinks back to its size which causes severe pain.
While there are chemical medications to the rescue, homoeopathy also offers an effective remedy to manage this phase of life. As with all conditions, homoeopathy believes in treating the individual as a whole and not just provide symptomatic relief. Your homoeopath will ask you a number of questions to arrive at a diagnosis and base treatment on that, which is highly customised.
While the following four products are commonly used, it is always advised to not self-medicate in homoeopathy.
- Caulophyllum: Made of Blue Cohosh, this is commonly used during pregnancy and post labour. During labour, it is helpful if the labour is not progressing with the lack of cervical dilation and irregular contractions. Post labour, it is used if the patient has erratic, shooting, or wandering pains that are unbearable. These pains are also coupled with nausea and vomiting. The pain is, however, intermittent and sharp. The patient will be very hungry, chilly, thirsty, weak, exhausted. The woman will also be nervous and excitable.
- Cimicifuga [Cimic]: This is useful in women who have postpartum pains that are intense in the groin area, thighs, hips and back. It helps in cervical dilation and reducing rigidity during examination postpartum. The woman is apprehensive, confused, and paranoid.
- Pulsatilla: Made from the windflower, it is useful in women who are tearful, sensitive, shy, affection, and requires reassurance. When this reassurance is lacking, she might feel sad, alone, anxious, fearful, or abandoned. There is also an expectation of hugs, consolation, and self-pity. The pain worsens around dusk, the patient craves fatty foods and wishes to be out in the open. There could be other symptoms including varicose veins, nausea, chronic chest congestion, runny nose, and headaches.
- Sepia: There is a severe, bearing down pain as if the uterus and everything along with it would just pop out. The patient would have severe depression, indifference to the baby, might have never wanted the baby in the first place. She would be sad, offended easily, and irritable. She might have had children with short intervals.
Talk to your homoeopath and there are definitely ways to relieve the postpartum pains completely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
For most people, the natural progression of life includes meeting a suitable partner, getting married and having children. However, for some people, this last part can be tricky. The inability to conceive children after having well timed, unprotected intercourse for a year is known as infertility. Infertility is not a disease, but can be managed in a number of ways, including hormonal treatment, in vitro fertilization, surgery and homoeopathy.
Homoeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root of the problem and hence is a viable form of treatment for this condition. It treats the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs of a person. Homoeopathy treats infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation cycles
- Balancing hormones
- Increasing sperm count
- Reducing stress
- Dealing with anxiety and depression
- Reducing negative thoughts and emotions
The key to treating infertility is to determine the cause of this condition. To this effect you and your partner may need to be tested for hormonal problems, the condition of your fallopian tubes, uterine fibroids and sperm density. The results of these tests and your constitution will determine the best form of homeopathic treatment for you. Some homeopathic remedies used to treat infertility are:
- Sepia: This homeopathic remedy is useful in cases where the woman has a tendency to miscarry the fetus. It can also be used to treat a prolapsed uterus and vagina and to regulate ovulation. It can also be prescribed to enhance a man’s libido.
- Sabina: Women suffering from recurrent miscarriages may be treated with Sabina especially in cases where the miscarriage occurs in the third month of pregnancy. It is also prescribed in cases where periods are profuse and bright red in colour, and for women who suffer from inflammation of the ovaries and uterus after an abortion.
- Aurum: Infertility triggered by depression, and negativity can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. It is also beneficial in cases where an increased blood pressure is responsible for infertility. Additionally, it can help treat an enlarged or prolapsed uterus and painful swelling of the testicles.
- Phosphorus: If uterine polyps are the root cause of your infertility, phosphorus biochemic supplements can be beneficial. This supplement is also used in cases where anxiety and stress cause infertility.
These homeopathic remedies can be used on their own or in combination with other medicines. When it comes to homoeopathy, there is no one-size-fits-all remedy. Although it has negligible side effects, you should not self medicate to treat infertility. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Being a woman has its own set of physical challenges. With the different anatomical and physiological features, the problems that women face also are different. Three out of four patients with hypothyroidism are women. Male to female ratio of migraine patients is also 3:1. These and various other diseases are predominantly seen in women. In addition to this, there is also the highly sophisticated gynecologic system. This brings its own unique set of diseases like dysmenorrhea, cysts, fibroids, menstrual problems.
Given that a woman’s body is quite unique and sophisticated with various organs working in close coordination with each other, let us take a look at how homoeopathy which usually tries to get to the root of the problem and correct the whole system as a whole.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS): PCOS has a strong genetic predisposition along with obesity and type 2 diabetes. There are often multiple cysts in the ovaries with irregular menstruation, a higher amount of testosterone, and fertility issues. In homoeopathy, Apis Melllfica, Pulsatilla, Lachesis, Graphites, and Sepia are frequently used based on patient’s symptoms.
- Irregular menses: What needs to be understood is irregular menses is a symptom of an underlying disease and a detailed history and clinical examination (including ultrasound scanning) are required to nail down the underlying reason. Natrum Muriaticum, Sepia, Pulsatilla, Senecio Aureus, Staphysagria, Cimicifuga, Euphrasia, and Magnesium Carbonicum are some common agents used to manage irregular menses based on underlying causes.
- Dysmenorrhea: Menstruation is associated with pain in the abdomen, hips, and thighs in a lot of women. However, this should ideally be a painless process as it is physiologic. In some women, it is also associated with severe cramping, diarrhea, and pain that is relieved with warmth. Pulsatilla, Belladonna, Mag Phos, Nux Vomica, and Cimicifuga are some commonly used agents to help women reduce the pain and relax.
- Infertility: Again, like irregular menses, there is a strong reason contributing to infertility which needs to be identified and addressed. Given the social nature of the issue, there is a strong psychological component, and so the couple should engage in a detailed mental and physical constitutional discussion to arrive at a customised regimen. Calcarea Carb, Borax, Aletris Farinosa, Natrum Phos, Pulsatilla, Sepia, Natrum Carb, Agnus Castus, Sabal, Conium are used for managing infertility based on accompanying symptoms.
- Thyroid problem: As noted earlier, hypothyroidism is extremely common in women. There is also a strong linkage between infertility, repeated miscarriages, irregular menses, etc. with the thyroid hormone levels. Calcarea Carbonica, Sepia Officinalis, Graphites, Lycopodium clavatum, and Nux Vomica are some commonly used homoeopathy products in hypothyroid women.
- Migraine: Another problem seen predominantly in women with strong linkage to menstruation cycles and hormones. Belladonna, Natrum Mur, Sanguinaria, Spigelia, and Glonoine are commonly used.
For these common medical conditions, especially in women, homoeopathy offers more holistic treatment with minimal side effects. It may take a while for the body to respond, but it is definitely advisable. Self-medication is best avoided as each woman is unique. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Kidney Stones, also known as Renal Calculi is a condition usually brought about by inadequate hydration and consumption of food high in calcium, but in most cases it a hereditary condition. The most commonly opted treatment option is surgery to remove the stones.
If you do, surgical procedures are neither the answer, nor a plausible option for you. Besides being risky, surgery clearly isn't effective in bringing about an end to the condition on a permanent basis. Homeopathic remedies, on the other hand, are not only safe, but also are free of side effects.
Homeopathic treatments of kidney stones have also proved to have been effective in most cases.
What are the most common homeopathic alternatives to suppress kidney stone formation?
Some of the most reputed homeopathic drugs have the ability to dilute stones in the kidney and are also known for reducing the chronic pain that is often associated with them. It is also said to improve the chance of mitigating periodic bouts of kidney stone formations. These medicines are effective for various kinds of kidney and renal stones and have proved effective in the long run. Sustained practice of such Homeopathic remedies along with increased intake of fluids and adequate exercise go a long way to ensure cessation of kidney stone formation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
As our lifestyle and living habits change, we experience a lot of new phenomena and changes in our body systems. One of the biggest changes that we can actually see is the change in the digestive system and the regularity or the irregularity of our stools. When we eat healthy and lead an active lifestyle, we are more likely to have a better digestive system, whereas if we eat more junk or take meals at irregular timings and do not set a system for the body, we put it at great risk of diseases and health issues. One of the most common problems that a lot of people face is constipation.
While constipation in itself may be tackled without much problem, the real issue arises when it turns into something more troublesome such as piles. The issue of piles arises when the veins in the anal region start to swell because of a disturbed blood flow. The swollen regions and the lack of fibre in the stools combine to make the process of passing stools very uncomfortable, painful and it may also lead to the bleeding of the anus.
Treating the issue of piles:
Piles is a health problem that is mainly supported and aggravated because of wrong eating habits, sedentary lifestyle and excessive constipation. One of the most important things that you can do in the course of getting the problem under control is to start eating right. Eating foods with high fibre content and foods that speed up the digestive systems may go a long way in easing out the pain. It may also be important to keep liquid intake under check so that more and more liquid and other healthy drinks are consumed. Choosing to exercise regularly and indulging in workouts that help keep the intestines strong are the best alternatives.
Apart from things that you can do on your own, it may also be important to make sure that you take the right professional medical help. When you have the best help on your side you may be able to make sure that you get the issue treated within a short span of time without having to suffer greatly. However, it is also essential to make sure that the best type of treatment is chosen. In most cases, choosing Homeopathy for treatment may be your best bet. When you opt for homeopathy for piles, you may be able to treat the issue without having to use chemically charged and loaded antibiotics and it may be an easier route to a healthy living.
Why take homeopathic treatment?
The reason why homeopathy is most demanded in the case of piles is because of the fact that conventional medication may lead you to go through surgery for getting relief from the issue. Not only does a surgery increase the burden of increased finances, but also means that it is physically more straining. While homeopathy offers natural and chemical free medicines that treat the root cause of the disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Vomiting is a natural process for the body to rid itself of something it does not want, in the quickest way possible. Nausea is usually the prior warning of this process, although it can mean other things too. Vomiting is commonly caused by an infection in the stomach or intestines that may be due to food poisoning or an infection of an unknown origin.
Vomiting is not a disease in itself. It is a symptom that something is not alright with the body – it could be indigestion or kidney stones, medication side effect or pregnancy, alcohol or spoiled foods. Homeopathy believes in treating the underlying symptoms and the person as a whole. Listed below are some of the common homeopathic remedies which have been proven useful during the bouts of vomiting.
Arsenicum Album: If food poisoning is the cause, then this is the best remedy. There is a burning sensation in the stomach along with thirst, and small frequent sips of water are beneficial. The stools are dark, small in amount, and have a foul smell. The person is chilly, exhausted, and anxious.
Ipecacuanha (Ipecac): For prolonged vomiting, this is a good cure. Especially in pregnancy associated with belching and excessive saliva. This is also useful when watching moving objects for prolonged periods induces vomiting. There may be associated abdominal pain after a meal.
Carbo Vegetalis: If the vomiting is associated with indigestion, heartburn, flatulence, and a bloated feeling, carbo vegetalis can be the ideal remedy. Food regurgitation or GERD with a sour taste in the mouth is a good indicator for using this remedy. There is gas in the stomach which causes distention and burping, especially in children, and this remedy is very useful in such cases.
Ignatia: Vomiting is brought on by emotional stressors, associated with depression and trying to curb this feeling. The person may be crying and have mood swings and sleeplessness. This is also used in children who may complain of a lump in the throat. In children especially, everything that is said will be taken very personally.
Nux Vomica: This helps relieve nausea associated with gas and bloating sensation. It is especially useful in pregnancy where the person can be irritable and impatient and have vomiting after eating and in the morning. There is constant sense of retching. Children who have eaten too much food can be treated with this remedy. The child could also have stomach pain, headache, and irritability.
Antimonium crudum or Ant-c: The tongue is coated with a white layer and vomiting occurs soon after eating or drinking. There could be history of eating indigestible foods or overloaded stomach.
Kreosote: When undigested food stays in the stomach for prolonged periods or used in vomiting associated with cancerous growths and kidney diseases.
Aethusa: If a child is vomiting curd-like material followed by exhaustion, this is a good solution. The hungry child eats and goes through the bout of nausea, and the cycle repeats.
These are some simple homeopathic medicines; however, bear in mind that these should be taken only under supervision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.