Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anita
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AnitaYour feedback matters!
My height is 5'4 and weight 73 kgs, which I gained from the last year. I have mild PCOD and very irregular periods. Am I too overweight? I feel lazy and what should be my ideal weight?
Phimosis is a condition in which the foreskin can’t be retracted (pulled back) from around the tip of the penis.Young boys may not need treatment for phimosis unless it makes urinating difficult or causes other symptoms. There are some important steps one must take to keep their reproductive organs clean in order to avoid any itching or infections.
I am a blood sugar patient and my body weight is 82 kg my height is 5 feet 4 inch. So kindly, help me how I control my blood sugar and how I reduce my weight.
I have pain and burning at the tip of penis and urine flow is very slow, urine start let, I feel rest urine in bladder, I request you your valuable advice and indignation to cure my problem.
I have food allergy and pimples all over my face and also my back. After I took my bath, my body starting itching then it becomes hives. It occurs every day. I also have hair loss problem.
Tea is an addiction for many, and luckily not the worst one to have. A cup of hot tea in the morning and another one in the afternoon is more than enough to get you through the rest of the day. It is not only beneficial but also recommended. If taken in moderate amounts, this comforting beverage has some remarkable benefits.
Benefits of drinking tea-
- Tea can hydrate your body and can be beneficial especially when one suffers from diarrhea and needs fluids in the body.
- Some teas contain ingredients such as herbs like cascara and senna, which have natural laxative properties and may help in relieving constipation.
- Black and green tea contains essential oils and polyphenols that may aid digestion by stimulating the gastric acids thus reducing flatulence and negative digestive symptoms such as diarrhea and vomiting.
- A cup of rose tea in the morning stimulates your body’s production of bile, which aids in the digestion of food. It works as a mild laxative and is often used as an effective natural remedy for constipation.
- The antioxidants in tea can help the body to fight cancer of the colon, stomach, small intestine, pancreas and liver.
But, having bed-tea, first thing in the morning - is it a healthy practice that most Indian households possess? Yes, most of you are habituated to have bed-tea as soon as you wake up. You love to start your day with a piping hot cup. Though it is a great way to soothe your soul, relax your mind, makes a wonderful beverage to enjoy with friends, perfect welcome drink to guests, however, is it really a good idea to kick-start your morning with tea? Think again!
Well, this is just NOT an ideal way to begin your day - both for your body and your teeth. Your oral cavity and hygiene contribute a lot towards your health and overall well-being. Here are reasons to avoid morning bed-tea.
Reasons why you should not drink tea in the morning-
- Drinking tea, in the morning can cause stomach inflammation and it may lead to infection and feeling of nausea.
- Drinking tea can affect the bile juice secretion in your stomach and can also cause nausea and nervousness because of the empty stomach.
- Tea increases the level of acid in the stomach. Gulping down a cup of hot tea would mean washing down bacteria from your mouth and sending them down to your gut can upset your stomach.
- When tea washes down bacteria from mouth to the gut, it interferes with the functioning of the good bacteria and might cause problems in metabolism, disrupting the acid-alkaline balance in the stomach. This may result in constipation.
- A chemical in tea known as theophylline has a dehydrating effect on stools passing through the intestines, resulting in constipation.
So, drink your way to good health... avoid morning your tea in bed and stay healthy! In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!