Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Sir, my face is fill with full of acne. Earlier I was not having acne on my face but when I suffered from fever then it start growing acne .How can I prevent it?
I need to know the fastest way to remove tan from hands and legs. My arm is white in color and my hands are very dark in color. Sometimes in nights it appears to be black. Same goes with my face. What should I do.
I am 19 yrs old and I have a problem. Upto 15 yrs I am so lean. But last 4 yrs my body is fat step by step. Now also increase my weight. 15 yrs my weight is 45. But now 100kg. What can I do. Is there any problem medically.
I'm getting my period every 25 or 26th day only, will it be a problem to get pregnancy? I'm 24 year's old.
I am 22 year old. Problem is regarding while brushing teeth. Front lower teeth are in zig zag manner which create problem while brushing if brush touch on gums it start bleeding how can I clean them properly?
I am a 28 years old and having problems on hair scalp, their is a small layered part imposed (painful and itching) on head, time by time I tried to removing but they regenerate again and again.
My weight is 50 k. G and I want to gain my weight please help me how to I gain my weight please give some suggestions to gain my weight I want to 20+ k. G my weight in 2months.
My daughter aged 26 yrs, unmarried is suffering from depression since last 2 yrs. We consulted Psychiatrist during Jan 2013 and was on treatment for 6 months after undergoing the following tests; 1. Awake ECG( which is normal),2. SAS,SDS,SQ% (normal)3. Random plasma glucose, creatinine (normal) 4.TSH 3.19 ( within limit) 5.CPB (normal). Unfortunately,without doctors advice she discontinued the medication in July 2013 and during June 2014 she again suffered the depression and attempted suicide 3 times. The doctor again put on medication since June 2014 till todate.Now she is using 1. Toficalm 50 mg.(1tab mor & 1 tab eve) 2. quitipin 100 mg (1/2 mor, 1/2 afn and 1 eve) and 3. Paradize XR 25 mg.(1/2 mor & 1 tab eve). She has at present no signs of depression. My doubt is how long she should be on medication and when should we perform her marriage.
I am 65 year old gentleman. I had a double bypass 12 years back. Recently I underwent a angiogram / angioplasty(one stent).My medication was changed to Metolar 25, Rozat 10 ecosprin 75,Olesertain 20 Parista 10 + Egluim MP1(diabities) - all once a day.BP and Blood sugar under control. Of late my libido seems to be low.Do you think the medicines could be the cause? Please advise.
I am 19 years old boy and I am a cashier in a shop for last 5 months. When I sit at least one hour then a paim came to my back. Please give me a suggestion.
Sir I am having burning sensation in my stomach since last year and its increasing day by day. What shall I do sir.
Hello sir, I am in B. Tech 1st year. I am very short than others, so I decided to do regularly exercise so, sir please tell me the way How can I do exercises to grow my height?
There are many organisms that live in our bodies and on the surface of the skin. These are usually harmless and do not cause any damage. But there are many organisms like viruses, fungi and bacteria that can cause infectious disorders known as infections. There are many kinds of infections that can affect the various parts of the body. These are generally caused by various things starting from contaminated food, to transmission from an infected person and more. Read on to know more about the kind of infections and their causes.
- Common Symptoms: The various kinds of infections usually have common symptoms including fever due the start of the immune system's fight against the infecting organism, as well as cough, cold, chills, fatigue, loss of appetite, loose motions and pain. All these symptoms point at the presence of an infection.
- Types: As mentioned earlier, infections can be of various types. Starting from viral infections that come with the change of seasons with allergy like symptoms, to STDs or sexually transmitted disease that are contagious and can spread with sexual contact, or even throat, stomach and other kinds of infections that can occur due to ingestion of contaminated food, insect bites and much more; there are several types of infections that can afflict the various parts of the body.
- Indirect Contact: There are many surfaces like sinks, faucets, keyboards, tables, door knobs and more, which can carry and pass on infections through contact. This is especially true for public places including public toilets which are the number one cause of UTI or urinary tract infection.
- Insect Bites: Fleas, tick, lice and even mosquitoes are all carriers of germs because they fly from one contaminated place to another, feasting on dirty and contaminated elements. A bite from one such insect can cause infections. Also, if we ingest food on which house flies and mosquitoes have been sitting, then we are risk of contracting infections.
- Food Contamination: Continuing from the point above, food and water contamination can lead to the travel of disease causing germs into your system which can spread infection. This can also happen when you eat old food that has not been stored under proper conditions, as there may be fungi or mould growing on it.
- Direct Contact: One of the causes of infection includes direct causes like contact with an infected person or animal. Coughing or sneezing on someone, getting bitten by an animal, or even mother to unborn child - there are many infections that can be spread in this manner.
Getting vaccinated on time can help in preventing many infections. This is especially important if you are travelling to various countries.