Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Anirudha NagarkarYour feedback matters!
I always daydream while walking taking classes etc, and I always think something supernatural will happen and save me from my current situation is this some kind of disease?
I am 30 years old I am going through a tough phase in work and family. No matter how many hours I give at work things do not fall in place in return it has taken my mental peace and its affecting my family life. Work related issue is for last one year.
I have back pain. When I sit that time I feel pain. But when I was walking or sleeping that times I did not feel that kind of pain so please help me what can I do?
I am not able to sex with my wife when she want me to have, not attracted to her or feeling. Watching porn or imagine other woman.
I am quite active and jolly type of girl. I always used to to every work on time and perfectly without depending on others. From few days, do not know what's going on as I just used to sleep all the time just got wake up for office only. Its not in my hand to wake up early if I wish to. Don't know what's going on. Everything is going fine in my life except some marital problems from last 4-5 months. Pls suggest what should I do. Should I need to consult a psychiatric?
I am getting anger so fast I don't know how to control it and due to that I am getting stress. I need some ideas to control my anger.
Hi, mai 19 years ka hun meri yaddasht bahut bahut kamjoor h kabi kabi meri phone no. Bank pin code tek bul jata hun please help me.
Have a high blood pressure, increase anxiety with pulse racing. Mostly during flights or outdoor activity
Hiee . I'm 16 And I'm In XIIth Std. Appearing For My Boards . . So Its Like I Think As If I'm Shy, Timid, And Nervous From Inside . But The Real Thing Is That No One Knows That How Actually I Am From Inside ! I Want To Be Like Real Bold . .And Strong . . So That It Gives A Manliness Type Of Personality . .I Wear Glasses So Sometimes Ppl Think That I May Be An Idiot Type Of Person . . . But I Am Not Actually That What Others Think. Last Year In 11th Std. . . I Fell In Love With A Girl But I Never Talked To Her . . . .She Was Like . . I Cannot Define It In Words . . One Of My Friend Went And Said Her Everything . . We Had A Lot Of Eye Contacts Last Year . .Even Now Also That Happens Atleast Once In A Day . . I Totally Get Nervous And Feel Very Shy . .And Inconfident In Front Of Her . .Or Whenever She Appears In Front Of Me . . I Want To Be Like Real Bold . .And Strong As I Said It A While Ago . . What Should I Do So That I Don't Get Nervous Or Coward Type Of Something In Front Of Her . . Even When I'm Around Girls Or Women I Become Very Nervous . .I'm Like A Nuisance Or Irritation To Her . . What Should Do To Be A Bold And Strong Guy ? please Tell Me .
Hello. We once played a ghost prank before 3 days to scare one of my friends. It worked well, as the prank was made a bit realistic. My friend was the one who played a key role in the prank. But after that the behaviour of him is changed drastically. He acts normal, but all of a sudden he shouts at us very abnormally. And also he is starting to laugh suddenly without any reason for several minutes. But he is not recogonisng that he is acting in such a way. We have no idea whether he is continuing the prank or he is mentally affected or is there something else. How can we move up with this? Help me please.
Sir, I am 37 year old male we are having a problem of body pain for last one year because causes is long drive and when we move for doctor then in test my uric acid is increased but we can't get proper medicine from doctor please suggest me some more information. Problem is back pain during a driving and we can't feel no power in left hand suggest me.
I am suffering from panic disorder mostly it happens in public speaking daily I am a sales men in cloth shop .wen ever I speak it is harming me pls help.
I am 28 years old fem suffering from pcod. My mood swings a lot and I feel lot of anger and depression sometime how to manage it.
Depression can be caused because of many reasons. However, it can get worse or be triggered due to nutritional deficiency. However nutritional deficiencies and depression act in a vicious cycle. Depressed people often receive less or improper food which leads to malnutrition which again aggravate depression. Thus, both conditions should be treated simultaneously. Read further to know how:
- Omega-3 fatty acids: An Omega-3 unsaturated fat deficiency can cause depression. That shows exactly how much fish, salmon, halibut or flaxseeds and walnuts we have to expend to be at an ideal level. These basic minerals lessen aggravation and take up a basic part in our mental health, particularly memory and disposition.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D deficiency is a noteworthy problem that specialists and general physicians perceive to be dangerous. This lack has been connected to depression, dementia and mental imbalance. The majority of our Vitamin D levels drop off during the fall and winter months, since daylight is the best source of vitamin D.
- Magnesium: Odds are great that you are magnesium inadequate since a lot of people are. Sugar, phosphoric acid, perpetual anxiety, anti-infection agents and diuretics contain magnesium. Magnesium is infrequently alluded to as the anxiety counteracting agent.
- Vitamin B complex: B vitamins like vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 have some great medical advantages, including decreased heart diseases and healthy skin and nails. Again, a vitamin B deficiency may affect your emotional wellness. Every one in four depressed or stressed woman suffers from vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Folate: Individuals with a low folate level have just a seven percent reaction to treatment with antidepressants. Those with high folate levels have a reaction of 44 percent. That is the reason a lot of specialists are currently endorsing a folate called Deplin to treat dejection.
- Amino acids: Amino acids are the building blocks of protein that help your mind work efficiently. An amino acid deficiency may make you feel slow, foggy, unfocused, and discouraged. Great sources of amino acids include meat, eggs, beans, seeds, and nuts.
- Iron: Iron deficiency is truly common in women. Around 20 percent of the women and 50 percent of pregnant women are iron deficient. Just 3 percent of men are iron deficient. The most widely recognized type of side effect is the decreasing number of red platelets brought on by the lack of iron. The side effects include weakness, concentration issues and a foggy mind.
- Zinc: Zinc is used by more proteins (a person has more than 300) than some other minerals. It is important to most of the body’s systems. It also helps our stomach to determine what food items or nutrients to keep and what to dispose off.
Therefore, it is very important for a person to consume the right amount of nutrients that a human needs. Their deficiency not only causes depression, but also many other diseases and illnesses. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.