Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aniruddha Gandhi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aniruddha GandhiYour feedback matters!
Sir/Madam, I am a diabetes patient for last 4 years. What I can eat in breakfast, lunch and dinner. please give me a diet list. And what to do to keep this disease normal.
My age is 37 years and weight is 136 kg pls guide me to reduce weight. Someone said roti also gain weight is it right.
Hi I want to decrease my tummy how to do that I'm 5'6 and my weight is 65 I dun get much time to exercise.
Hi doc, I am of 25. I afraid I have a sign of diabetics. Past two days have a blurred vision and hunger even I ate good. Today I got a frequent urination and drowsiness. Bt am still healthy and active I didn't felt thirsty. Please help me to find some better meditation. Thank you.
I married last 3 years back n I never made any sex relationship with any body but now I am married n wants to make more sex with my wife but I am loosing me within 1 minute only while having sex with my wife. please request you to tell me how to increase my sex power n satisfied my wife. Is it possible.
I have not get sleep till late night until and unless I take a pill and sleep so, kindly provide me the solution for this.
I am a 18 years old young boy. I am a student, so during the class hours sitting continuously for al long hours cause me back pain. So is there any remedy for this?
Hair care is easy and simple procedure, get ready to try it. Here, we are discussing some of home remedies, caring tips and white hair treatments to have black, long and shiny hair. Very first we are discussing causes for white hair in detail and lose their natural color in teenage?
Causes for premature graying of hair:
(1). Melanin pigment deficiency: Melanin pigment is responsible for hair color or natural hair color, grey hair is occurs due to absence of melanin pigment. Take more nutrition food and supplement with vitamins and protein to increase the production of melanin in the body.
(2). Hereditary or genetic deficiency: It is possible that, premature graying of hair may be a genetic or hereditary disorder. The hereditary problem takes a long time to treat or sometimes it doesn’t works. So we can say that, the genetic premature graying or gray hair is most difficult to treat permanently.
(3). Stress: Stress is a common and problematic disorder and everyone is suffering from it. According to a research on graying of hair, stress is a targeted reason for graying of hair. Therefore, avoid stress and stay happy and calm. Meditation is the best way to eliminate stress and anxiety.
(4). Lack of nutrition’s or unhealthy food: Best nutrition elements should be included in your daily food, also take some vitamins and protein supplements. Gray hair may occurs due to insufficient nutrition’s such as iron, copper, iodine and vitamin b. Healthy food and supplements play a vital role to stay healthy. So eat a proper healthy and organic food.
(5). Excessive intake of fast & junk foods: You should be aware about these foods; it is very harmful to health. So, you should be avoiding of eating of oily, salty, fried and fast food. You can always try to eat more nutrition and organic food to stay prevent from gray hair.
(6). Excessive use of chemical and cosmetic products: Be aware about chemical dye and cosmetic products such as soap, shampoo, oil etc. These unsuitable products may be causes for premature graying. Try to use organic and herbal product to keep your hair healthy and natural.
(7). Excessive consumption of alcohol and smoking: Alcohol and smoking is dangerous to health. It can be harmful for body cells or even damage them. You should choose a right way to live a healthy life. Avoid alcohol and quit smoking for a better life. Also avoid the use of tobacco.
(8). Medication reaction: Sometimes premature graying may be due to medication reactions or therapy's effect. Research shows that medication or therapy might be a reason behind gray hair. We can also call a bed reaction of medication. Therefore medication should be used only under the supervision of a physician.
(9). Careless nature and sedentary lifestyle: Most of the people are use hair conditioner and other hair products instead of hair oil. So, the hair doesn't get a proper nutrition in the absence of hair oil. You should use hair oil or oil massaging daily to prevent gray hair otherwise if you do not care then it may be possible to turn white.
(10). Allergic infection: Hair could become white from allergy or pollution infection. Therefore try to avoid the place which is full of pollution or dust. Also wash properly your hair from herbal shop or shampoo when affected.
Follow the following steps to turn white hairs black.
1. Lemon and amla (gooseberry) powder
Gooseberry (amla) is the best source of vitamin c with anti-aging formula that reduces the melanin pigment deficiency and works to recover the dead cells from the scalp. And lemon has the antibacterial, anti-fungal and antioxidant properties that helps to cure from hair-fall, damaged hair and white hair problems.
Lemonpowder of indian gooseberry (amla) pure water. Method to prepare the remedy: Mix juice of a lemon, two teaspoons of water and four teaspoons of indian gooseberry (amla) powder. Mix well make a paste; then leave it thoroughly up to an hour.
How to use: You can apply or put this paste on your scalp as shampoo. Leave it for 20 to 25 minutes. Thereafter, wash it thoroughly with clean water. But remember, avoid use shampoo and soap when you are using this remedy to getting effects of remedy.
Note: Apply this paste on the scalp and hair roots.
Be careful while washing hair it shouldn't go into eyes. Use it every fourth day in a week. Then, you can get all white hair black in a few months. You can use soap, shampoo and hair oil except the day of applying the paste. If possible, the use of herbal (ayurvedic) shampoo, soap and oil would be a much better choice. Pure amla oil can be used as hair oil. Massage this paste to the hair roots. By using this remedy, you will get rid from all the hair problems. 2. Henna (rosemary) powder and amla (gooseberry)
Henna is the excellent herbal remedy to coloring the white hair; it's a natural coloring product that you can easily make at home.
Mix some organic henna powder and amla powder into water to make a paste. Leave it for at least two hour. Then apply this remedial paste to you scalp or hairs. Wash it after one and half hour to get natural coloring of hair.
3. Triphala powder
Triphala is the boon for dead cells of the scalp; it works to recover all the problem related to damaged and graying of hair. Take a teaspoon of triphala powder with water before sleeping. You will get rid from white hair as well as hair fall.
4. Bhringraj (false daisy) oil
Bhringraj is an ancient ayurvedic herb that works to treat all the hair problems. The oil made by its seed is very effective to reduce the symptoms of graying of hair.
Mix one teaspoon of bhringraj oil and one teaspoon of amla oil; mix well. Gently massage on your scalp and hair roots before sleeping. It is perfect combination to get rid from graying of hair.
5. Shikakai (acacia concinna) and amla (gooseberry)
Shikakai and amla has been used traditionally for hair care by ayurveda since ancient times. Even shikakai is known for hair care. It is the best herbal product and natural shampoo for hair. Also we can say that, it is the effective treatment for gray hair.
Take 12-15 seeds from shikakai fruit pods and make a fine powder to grind them. Soak this powder into a glass of water and also add 3 tablespoon of amla powder, leave for overnight. Strain and wash your hair with this water. It is a natural shampoo for hair; use it on a regular basis for couple of week to get a long, shiny and black hair.
Onion is also an effective home treatment for hair loss and premature graying. The juice of onion helps in preventing premature graying, hair loss and baldness. Apply or massage the onion juice on you scalp to get rid from gray hair. You can use it every night before go to bed and leave overnight. It is also helps to hair growth.
Another effective way
Onion and lemon juice: - you can also use this effective method to get rid of premature greying, hair fall and also with the dandruff.
Take 3 teaspoon onion juice + 2 teaspoon of lemon juice, mix well. Apply it on your scalp as dye and leave for 30 minutes, thereafter wash off with warm water. You should use this method 3 to 4 times in a week to get effective results.
7. Castor oil
Castor oil has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that help to cure premature graying and baldness. Massage or apply castor oil on your scalp to get beneficial. Use at least two times in a week; apply at night before you go to bed and wash in the morning to get effective results.
8. Black tea
Black tea is natural ingredients to treat gray hair. It works for darken your hair and make them soft and shiny. You can try this formula to get rid from premature graying.
Mix 3-4 teaspoons of black tea into a glass of water and bring to boil. Boil it for five minutes and allow it to cool. Strain and apply this water on your hair or wash your hair with this water. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes before wash. Use this method twice or trice in a week to get rid from gray hair.
9. Black sesame seeds:
Sesame seeds have been a source of food and oil since thousands of years; it is the best source of edible oil. The black sesame seed may be small in size but it is an effective source of antioxidant and nutrition’s. Also it is the rich source of protein and omega 6 fatty acids that helps to preventing your hair from turning white. According to medical research, it can also help in reversing the process. Therefore, you should use this remedial treatment for get rid from gray hair.
You can mix black sesame seeds into some yogurt. Eat it in the morning on an empty stomach to get effective results.
Grind some black sesame seeds and mix into the amla oil (gooseberry oil). Apply it on you scalp and leave at least for 30 minutes. Thereafter wash off with clean water. Use this remedy once daily and at least for couple of weeks. It is an effective remedial treatment for white hair.
10. Carrot juice
Healthy diet and healthy drink is a key to stay healthy. It is one of the key ingredients that help to preventing from white hair. The simple treatment of white hair is, drink a glass of carrot juice on daily morning. It is best natural remedy to cure white hair. Drink only fresh juice or you can make it yourself at home. Also carrot juice is beneficial to boost the functionality of nervous system.
Special advises and tips:
1. Do massage daily with mustard or amla oil on scalp and hair root.
2. Wash your hair with amla (gooseberry) water.
3. Clean your hair every time.
4. If possible, do some yoga, meditation and exercises daily.
5. Avoid cosmetic and chemical included products.
A blood clot (also called a thrombosis) is a mass or clump of blood that forms when blood changes from a liquid to a solid.
The body normally makes blood clots to stop the bleeding after a scrape or cut. But sometimes blood clots can partly or completely block the flow of blood in a blood vessel, like a vein or artery. This can cause damage to body organs and even death.
Most women with blood clotting conditions have healthy pregnancies. But these conditions may cause problems for some pregnant women. In severe cases, they can cause death for both mom and baby. But testing and treatment can help save both you and your baby.
If you’re pregnant or trying to get pregnant and have had problems with blood clots in the past, tell your health care provider at a preconception checkup (before pregnancy) or at your first prenatal care checkup. Also tell your provider if someone in your family (your parent or a brother or sister) has had problems with blood clots. This means the condition may run in your family.
What problems can blood clots cause during pregnancy?
If you have a blood clot or a kind of thrombophilia called antiphospholipid syndrome (also called APS), you may be more likely to have complications that can affect your health and your baby’s health, including:
- Blood clots in the placenta. The placenta grows in your uterus (womb) and supplies the baby with food and oxygen through the umbilical cord. A blood clot in the placenta can stop blood flow to your baby and harm your baby.
- Heart attack. This usually happens when a blood clot blocks blood and oxygen flow to the heart. Without blood and oxygen, the heart can’t pump blood well, and the affected heart muscle can die. A heart attack can lead to lasting heart damage or death.
- Intauterine growth restriction (also called IUGR). This is when your baby grows poorly in the womb.
- Miscarriage. A miscarriage is when a baby dies in the womb before 20 weeks of pregnancy.
- Placental insufficiency. This is when the placenta doesn’t work as well as it should so your baby gets less food and oxygen.
- Preeclampsia. Preeclampsia is a condition that can happen after the 20th week of pregnancy or right after pregnancy. It’s when a pregnant woman has high blood pressure and signs that some of her organs, like her kidneys and liver, may not be working properly. Some of these signs include having protein in the urine, changes in vision, and severe headache.
- Premature birth. This is when your baby is born before 37 weeks of pregnancy.
- Pulmonary embolism (also called PE). An embolism is a blood clot that moves from where it formed to another place in the body. When the clot moves to a lung, it’s a PE. PE can cause low oxygen levels in your blood and damage your body organs. It’s an emergency and a leading cause of death during pregnancy. Signs and symptoms of PE may include:
- Trouble breathing
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Chest pain
- Feeling anxious
- Coughing up blood
- Stillbirth. This is when a baby dies in the womb after 20 weeks of pregnancy.
- Stroke. This happens when a blood clot blocks a blood vessel that brings blood to the brain, or when a blood vessel in the brain bursts open. Pregnancy and childbirth cause strokes in about 8 in 100,000 women. Stroke can cause lasting damage to the body or death.
- Thrombosis. This happens when a blood clot forms in a blood vessel and blocks blood flow. It most often happens in the deep veins of the legs but can be in other places of the body:
How are these conditions treated?
Your provider may use tests like ultrasound or magnetic resonance imaging (also called MRI) to find out if you have a blot clot or clotting conditions. Ultrasound uses sound waves and a computer screen to show a picture of your baby inside the womb. MRI is a medical test that makes a detailed picture of the inside of your body. These tests are painless and safe for you and your baby.
If you are pregnant and have a clotting condition, you may need to go for prenatal care checkups more often than women who don’t have these blood clot conditions. At these visits, your provider checks your blood pressure and can use other tests, like blood tests, to monitor your health.
Your gynaecologist also checks your baby’s health in the womb using tests like:
- Ultrasound to check your baby’s growth and development. She may use a special kind of ultrasound called Doppler to check your baby’s blood flow in the umbilical artery, a blood vessel in the umbilical cord. The umbilical cord connects your baby to the placenta. It carries food and oxygen from the placenta to the baby.
- Fetal heart rate monitoring (also called a nonstress test or NST). This test checks your baby’s heart rate in the womb and sees how the heart rate changes when your baby moves. Your provider uses this test to make sure your baby’s getting enough oxygen.
A blood clot occurs when your body sends cells, called platelets, to interrupt the stream of blood. Typically, this happens when you have a cut, to keep the damage from draining consistently. During pregnancy, your blood will probably cluster as a defense mechanism against losing an excess amount of blood during the process.
Signs and Symptoms
Women have a tendency to be more sensitive and risk-prone of potential difficulties while they are pregnant. Despite the fact that blood clots are far-fetched, there are a couple of signs that can demonstrate the possibility of a blood clot. These include:
- Swelling or pain in one leg
- Pain that increases when you walk
- Veins that look bigger or more swollen than usual
Different components that can additionally raise your odds of growing profound vein related blood clots in pregnancy include:
- Being thirty-five or older while pregnant
- Pre-pregnancy blood clots outside of pregnancy
- Being overweight
- Having a cesarean conveyance (C-section).
However, there are certain solutions to every problem. In order to get rid of blood clots during pregnancy or prevent them from happening, these are the possible solutions:
- Continue moving: In case that you are overweight and inactive, it will affect your blood-stream and increase your risk for profound vein clots in pregnancy. So, remain active and keep up a healthy weight. If you must be on bed rest because of a damage or inconvenience in your pregnancy, your specialist may endorse blood thinners as a careful step.
- Get up during travel: Flying alone is a risk for clots; so pregnant women need to be very careful about that. In case that you need to fly, get up and move around consistently and do a lower leg exercise while you sit. Do a similar thing in case you go for a long journey or have to travel fast.
- Wear pressure tights: Since they enhance the flow and lessen swelling in the legs, pressure tights can bring down your danger of profound clots in pregnancy.
- Drink loads of water: Remaining hydrated during pregnancy forestalls clots by keeping the blood from getting too thick.
The reason pregnant women need to be aware of the connection amongst pregnancy and clot risks is that an untreated clot can possibly break free and go through the circulatory system. The fear is that it will move to the heart or lungs and cause a pneumonic embolism, which can lead to death. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.