Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Patil
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anil PatilYour feedback matters!
I am 33 years old and I had a pain in my legs and hands from last few weeks and a headache too chakkar when I drive I am having a medicine of BP and a shivering too in my legs and hands basically it happens in morning when I get up.
Sir if I work with in one hours I am very tired my body is very lazy I am a student please suggest I work fast.
Mai 20 year ki hu. Mera period ka date 28/8/17. Ko tha. Jo nhi Aya .Muje lgta hai maine boyfriend ke sth sex Kiya tha is Karn period miss ho gya hai. Mam muje please aise tblte btye jisse 1 din me period AA jye pls help me.
have a desk job and in the last 2 year my wait has up to 75kg to 85kg so how to weight lose tell me sir.
The metabolic rate of your body determines your overall health. Having proper metabolism will help to reduce your weight and to remain in a better health condition. When your metabolism is faster your body digests the food easily and uses the energy in the food. This prevents the deposition of the fat in the body. The rate of metabolism is of utmost importance for those who want to lose weight. A slow metabolism adversely affects your efforts to lose weight. If you can boost your metabolism, then you will be using energy and burning up the fat even when you are sleeping. This will help in achieving faster weight reduction. Though exercises are the most important method to increase the metabolism, the food we eat can also affect the metabolic rate. Lemon is one of the good option which will increase the rate of metabolism and provide you with lean and better looking body.
Lemon helps to increase the metabolism by cleaning up your digestive system. It also improves the defensive mechanism of our body.
The vitamin C present in lemon has anti- oxidant properties which help to cleanse our systems.
• Drink one glass of warm water with the juice of half of a lemon added to it in the morning.
• You can also use lemon juice instead of aerated beverages to get benefited from this fruit.
If you found this tip useful spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved one.
Dandruff is a chronic disorder, which significantly affects the scalp region and is characterized by the appearance of minute white flakes on the scalp. Although dandruff does not cause serious problems, recurrent appearances of dandruff can be embarrassing for the concerned person.
If you spot numerous white flakes repeatedly on the shoulders or on the shoulder region of your shirt and experience severe itching around the scalp, particularly during weather changes, it is likely that you are suffering from dandruff.
Dandruff might develop due to a lack of proper hair care, side-effects of certain shampoos or hair care products, seborrheic dermatitis (characterized by scaly red coloured patches on one’s scalp), dry or oily skin, eczema, excessive stress, hormonal changes, side effects of serious diseases such as HIV or Parkinson’s disease (a disease of the nervous system that impairs human body mobility) and also cold weather conditions.
Prevention and treatment
You can control dandruff by applying any of the following treatments:
- Therapy involving peeling and subsequent strengthening of the scalp might help in the complete elimination of dandruff. The therapy is developed with the help of highly operative anti-fungal ingredients which sanitize the scalp and regulate the growth of the fungi ‘Malassezia’ to a normal level. This helps in the elimination of the intense itchy sensations and the minute white flakes around the region of the scalp. The therapy also aims to provide adequate nourishment to the hair. This therapy helps in the flattening of the dandruff affected hair strands along with the subsequent reinforcement and protection of the hair follicles. If the dandruff is caused due to an oily scalp, this therapy might be useful in the regulation of the unnecessary and excess oil level.
- In order to treat dandruff, a therapy aimed at the purification and balancing of the scalp might be helpful. This treatment incorporates a mixture of natural oils which help in the subsequent nourishment of the scalp; the therapy helps your hair to regain its lost vigor.
Along with the aforementioned therapies, you can also use certain products which might help as well:
1. Anti-dandruff lotions contain a healthy amount of effective ingredients which aim at the removal of the itchy sensation on the scalp along with the subsequent elimination of dandruff.
2. You can also use anti-dandruff shampoos on a regular basis which help to remove dandruff and strengthen the scalp. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.