Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil GugaleYour feedback matters!
What foods should I include to increase my breast milk. Can I take any medicine to increase my breast feed. If so the name of the medicine. Please?
Unable to do sex. It pains a lot. Not able to get wet also. And yes its my 1st time. Trying from last 1 week help.
Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity.
The various symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- You may have chronic respiratory problems
- You may experience low libido
- You may have ejaculation disorders
- Impaired sense of smell
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- Your sperm count may be low
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- Infection: Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis, which causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Varicocele: This condition is characterized by swelling of the veins that are connected to the testicle. This condition is known to change the normal temperature of the testicles, thus leading to complications in sperm production.
- Hormonal imbalances: Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Problems in sexual intercourse: Problems such as erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation are reasons why you may have infertility.
- Medications: Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus reduce your fertility.
- Radiation exposure: If you have been exposed to radiation such as x-rays, your sperm production may be impaired, thus causing infertility. However, this condition can be reversed if you are no longer exposed to the radiation.
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking: Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
- Obesity: If you are overweight, then it's time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
Hi I am a female aged 37 yrs, with 2 children I got my regular periods on the 27.02.2017. I had taken unwanted 72 after intercourse on 13.02.2017. The period ended for 3 days. Now on 04.3.2017 I started getting little bleeding, spotting kind again on 5th and 6th as well. Really worried whats wrong. Had a pap smear test done in may last year which came out to be normal. Please tell what to do shall I go visit a gain or wait.
I am 27 years old and my weight is 78kgs. I had complicated vivax malaria with multi organ failure in 2010. After my recovery I had gained this weight. Before that my weight was 58-60 kgs. My height is 5ft 2inches. I am a bengali and that's why rice is our main food. But I don't eat red meat, pestries, cakes or too much cold drinks and chips. I want to loss my weight and go back to my previous figure with a healthy diet. I am married and want to conceive soon. So I just want to know what should I do to loss my weight and will there be any problem to conceive due to my previous illness? I have no gynecological problem and I have regular menstrual cycle and no other diseases. Please help me. Thank you.
I am trying to conceive since last 4 months Though I have regular periods but my ultra sound reports say I have pcos symptoms What should I do.
I am an engineering student in VIT university. My basic problem is I am on more weight than it has to be for my height. I can reduce it by doing exercises or anything but the problem is I am thin on the upper part and fatty on the bottom. I hope you got me. Also my hip was somewhat wide but that was from my mother genes. So with this I looked like very thin feature from face, neck,hands, abdomen and from there it looks like an unmatched one. Is there any solution that I could get out of this because it does not look good when I wear series for any functions. Please do tell me.
She is waiting for the periods to occur as the date has been passed (27-7-2016). She has the symptoms occurs from 15 july but the periods have not come. She was having Parsley water with honey and every morning and green tea in noon for weight loss. She also exercise and was on dieting for last 3 weeks.
I am planing a child but not getting success since last 3 yrs. What is the problem. Any suggestions for the actual treatment. Please.
What is Healthy Diet???
Very often in my schedule, a question similar to this one comes up- What food is good for my teeth?? Can I eat chocolates, Ice-creams, Cakes etc without damaging my teeth?? What makes a healthy food??
So let us discuss these questions one by one in the coming posts, starting from the question- 'What is healthy food?'
We are what we eat. Thus having a healthy diet will render us healthy. Healthy food is one that includes the following major food groups in your everyday meal:
- Fruits and Vegetables;
- Bread and Cereals;
- Milk and Dairy Products;
- Meat, Fish, and Eggs.
There should be adequate amount and proportion of all these food groups in our diet. Our diet should include nutrients adequately met for maintaining health, vitality and general well being and also makes provision for a short duration of leanness.
Food pyramid gives us a pictorial representation of food groups that should be included in Balanced Diet or Healthy Diet. This new food pyramid also includes exercises to emphasize its importance.
So now make sure you include all food groups in proper proportions and enjoy a new yourself from healthy food habits.