Dr. Anil Chittake
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them...read more
Other treatment areas
- MBBS , Government Medical College Nagpur , 1995
- DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology , Government Medical College & Hospital Nagpur , 2000
- DGO , KEM Hospital Pune , 1999
- Present Director & Chief IVF Consultant at Embrio - IVF Centre Baner
- Present Director & Head of Gynaecology, Endoscopy & Infertility (IVF) at Surya Hospital For Women & Children Wakad
- Incharge of IVF & Gynaec Endoscopy at Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital
- Associate IVF Consultant at Ruby Hall IVF Centre
- Clinical Associate Consultant at National Institute For Laser & Endoscopic Surgery Aakar IVF Centre
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Maharastra Medical Council
- Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopist (IAGE)
No.102, 1st Floor, Siddh Icon, Landmark : Opposite Royal Enfield Showroom & Next To BU Bhandari Hill Side
Tap on the map to get directions
Clinic of Dr. Anil Chittake
|Embrio IVF Centre||₹ 700|
|Surya Mother & Child Super Speciality Hospital (On Call)||₹ 700|
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Chittake
Embrio IVF Centre
Surya Mother & Child Super Speciality Hospital (On Call)
Travelling During Pregnancy - How Safe Is It?
Travelling during pregnancy - Is it safe? Pregnancy places some restrictions on the expectant mother, and one of them is limiting travel so much so that most women do only the required and essential commutes and skip any other travel, including va......read more
Foul Odour And Vaginal Discharge - Know The Reasons Behind Them!
Vaginal discharge or odor is one of the most common conditions in women, yet the least talked about or taken help for. It is of vital importance that more and more women become aware of the condition and stop neglecting it. It is this neglect towa......read more
Ovarian Cysts - 3 Ways To Treat Them!
Ovaries are a part of a woman s reproductive system. The primary function of ovaries includes producing ova or eggs and secreting hormones such as progesterone and estrogen. Cysts are fluid-filled sacs that form the ovaries; they usually do not ca......read more
IVF - 9 Amazing Benefits You Must Consider!
As we all know that IVF stands for In vitro fertilisation. It is a method of stimulating the ovaries in a female body, to release an ovum (egg), which is taken out of the body and fertilised artificially in the laboratory with the help of a sperm.......read more
Why Vitamin D Is Important For Pregnancy And Breastfeeding?
During pregnancy, it is essential to have a wholesome nutrition to ensure the growing baby receives a wholesome nutrition too. Extremely essential are some minerals and vitamins which have a significant role in the development of the baby. The ske......read more