Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Bhawade
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anil BhawadeYour feedback matters!
Hello. Query regarding pregnancy. I had periods in April 10,11 and 12. I had sex with my husband on 25th April 2015. From there onwards no sexual contact with him. But I had sex with my boyfriend in the months of May and June in 2015. I went to hospital for checkup in month of October 2015, and go for scanning also. In November 2015, also I had scanning. And I delivered the baby on 18th March 2016. Now that baby is my husband's baby or my boyfriend's baby. How many chances to become my husband's baby. OCTOBER 21ST 2015 SCANNING DETAILS AS BELOW: PLACENTAL MATURITY: GRADE 1 GESTATIONAL DATING: BPD:DIAMETER 52 MM, CORRESPONDING TO AN AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE OF 18 WEEKS TER FEMUR MEASURES 24 MM, CORRESPONDING TO GESTATIONAL AGE OF 16 WEEKS. LIQUOR:ADEQUATE FETAL HEART IS 142 /MINUTE & REGULAR PROBABLY WEIGHT OF THE BABY IS 225 GRAMS IMPRESSION: NORMAL pregnancy OF 16 WEEKS WITH CEPHALIC PRESENTATION. FETAL HEART IS 142/MINUTE PLACENTA POSTERIOR LIQUOR MODERATE NOVEMBER 29TH 2015 SCANNING DETAILS AS BELOW: ULTRASOUND STUDY OF GRAVID UTERUS - TIFFA NO. OF FETUSES: SINGLE FETUS FETAL PRESENTATION: BREECH PRESENTATION FETAL CONDITION: FETAL MOVEMENT AND cardiac PULSATIONS ARE VISUALIZED. FETAL HEART RATE 140M/T gestational AGE: BPD:62 MM, 25 WEEKS, 2 DAYS FL: 42 MM, 23 WEEKS, 4 DAYS AC: 195 MM, 24 WEEKS, 1 DAY. GA BY MEASUREMENT: 24 WEEKS 2 DAYS PLACENTA: fungal POSTERIOR UPPER AND MID SEGMENT, GRADE - 1 MATURITY AMNIOTIC FLUID: ADEQUATE WITH AFI OF 10.9 CM OTHERS: ESTIMATED WEIGHT OF FETUS 671 GRAMS INTERNAL OS CLOSED LENGTH OF CERVIX 33 MM. IMPRESSION: SINGLE LIVE INTRA UTERINE WITH GESTATIONAL AGE OF 24 WEEKS 2 DAYS +/- 2 WEEKS WITH NORMAL TIFFA.
Hi! Sir I have 2 extra teeth which gives me ugly look. So can I remove that. Is that will cause any problem after removing that teeth?
Sometimes I am having chest pain I had done X-ray, and ECG also but all reports are normal please guide me and what should I do?
I am loosing my hair continuously I tried everything but nothing works. I guess it is due to the change of water please suggest me some tips or medicines.
Which homeopathic cream is best for glowing skin my skin becomes so dull since last 5 months please help me.
Muze teeth problem hai. Meri piche ke teeth (dab) me kidda lag kar wodo part me divided ho gai hai. Pls help me.
Knee joint surgery is a long and arduous procedure in most causes. However, outpatient procedures sometimes take less than an hour and require minimal recovery time. It is commonly conducted in cases of:
- Progressive arthritisa
- Injury, dislocation or fracture
- To fix deformities
If one is aware of these informative tips post-surgery, recovery can be a less painful and easier process :
- Clean linen sheets to prevent infection to the wound
- In case of pain, ice packs over the bandage can be used. However, one should be cautious as extended use of ice can result in cold burns
- Installation of preventive fall equipment is necessary to ensure that the patient does not sustain further injuries post-surgery.
- Knee surgery recovery can be very time consuming in which case, the patient may experience high levels of anxiety, and depression. A close friend should be available in times of emotional need to reduce negative feelings.
- Crutches and other supportive objects should perpetually be in close proximity to the patient as it can be very difficult for patients to reach their close destination without the help of these necessities when in need.
- In case of intensive pain attacks, the patient should be taught relaxation techniques such as breathing in and out or breathing intensively in settled intervals
- The patient should be put on a strict diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, carbohydrates and healthy fat to allow faster recovery
- The patient should also get 8-10 hours of sleep daily to allow the system to recover on its own
- The patient should not put pressure on their body during the recovery time, especially the injured area
It is a prerequisite for the families and loved ones of the patients to show emotional support as feelings of isolation can cause further pain to the patient. Along with that, the patient should keep a positive attitude during the course of their bed-rest time. If one keeps these tips noted, recovery can be a less arduous condition. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!