Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil B VarpeYour feedback matters!
6 months before we got married, Still my wife didn't get conceive, I am planning to check myself also. And white pieces come out when she is in period and she suffering from more pain and loose motion also when pieces released, before marriage she does not feel like this. Two months before we went to doctor, she advise her to take thyropace, Euroseal tablets. But still she is not get conceive. What should I do?
7th month is going on of pregnancy. And the hole of vagina is small so during normal labor how it become easy.
I am suffering from two uterine fibroid of 5 cm each. Is this possible to remove fibroids by laproscopic surgery. I have no child also.
What are the symptoms of not eating at the right time? Plsss list it. I'm very worried now. And also does not eating at the right time causes nipples to sore and itch a little? Pls I badly need help.
I am 19 years old and had sex for 5 to 6 times and took I pill after 62 hours should it prevent pregnancy or not? Please advise.
She is pregnant 45 days , This is her second pregnancy right now she is having abdominal pain from one hour (exact above vagina) please refer to this.
Turmeric has been extensively used in Indian households for centuries now. It is used in almost every Indian dish. Most Indian recipes are incomplete without a pinch of turmeric. Turmeric is often used on wounds as well. But are we aware of the amazing health benefits that turmeric has? A pinch of turmeric in that we put in our food items has lots of benefits. Here are some benefits of this wonder ingredient:
1. Prevents cancer
Turmeric is useful in preventing cancer. It can destroy cancer cells and prevent the growth of existing cancer cells. It can prevent cancer because of a component it contains, called ‘curcumin’.
Turmeric also has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Curcumin controls inflammation. Therefore, turmeric is great in soothing burns because of its antiseptic properties.
3. Useful in treating arthritis
Anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric are great in treating arthritis. Therefore, consuming turmeric on a regular basis can prove to be good to patients suffering from arthritis.
4. Controls diabetes
Turmeric is also very useful in controlling diabetes. Turmeric helps to control diabetes since it helps in keeping moderate insulin levels. Turmeric is also effective in reducing insulin resistance, which can prevent type-2 diabetes. Turmeric is a diabetes food and diabetes cure.
5. Keeps weight n check:
Turmeric I also very useful in keeping your weight in check. It is one of the spices that aids in weight loss. Therefore, turmeric should be a part of your diet food plan for weight loss. Make turmeric a plan of your diet meal plan if you wish to lose weight. It also improves digestion, reduces gas and burning.
5. Great for skin
Owing to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric is great for skin. It is very effective in treating acne. Adding turmeric with some lemon juice or rose water and applying it on face is a great remedy for treating acne.
Sir, My wife is now 32 weeks pregnant Now she is going to office by traveling 10 kms in car Please let me know whether it is safe or not.
I have problem related to pregnancy. No conceiving baby. 2.5 years have passed of my married life. Medical report s are well.
I had unprotected sex twice with the girl who had unprotected sex more than eight boys before we had, is there any possibility of std even though she is not having std nor ever had? Thanks.
Hi I had unprotected sex on 24th December 2016 at 2: 30 AM and took the I pill at 12: PM (that is within 6-12 hours )and I have my cycle on 14th every month but I get periods in 5 days after taking the pill. It didn't happen this time but today at 1: 30 PM I went to the washroom to pee and saw 2-3 blood spots in the pot and thought them to be my periods but after 20-25 minutes I went to the washroom again and there was no blood neither in the pot nor on the pad till now that is 4: PM. There are just 2-3 blood spots on the pad that is it. The flow on the first day is usually less but not as less as this. Is this implantation bleeding, what shall I do?
I am scared to do sex. I feel so much pain inside and unable to do sex yet. Please suggest me how can I overcome from this and would be able to do sex?
My brother died 1 year ago and since that time i have fear in my mind that i'll die so please advise how to remove this fear?
What is rh antibodytitre test and y it is done for men? For one of my relative doctor has suggested for the test may I know for what is it done.
I am 22 and when i walk 2 -3 kms in a day I have pain in my legs and on that night start nightfall. What should I do?
A number of problems when contracted can affect your life and the life of your partner, especially problems which are related to your physical relationship. Premature ejaculation is one such problem and it refers to the inability to retain the erection until the end of the intercourse and usually happens when the male ends up ejaculating sooner than planned or immediately upon penetration. Premature ejaculation is a condition that many men suffer due to the advancement of age as well as low pelvic strength and other ailments. Also, it can be caused due to stress and panic regarding one's performance. Whatever be the cause, it is an embarrassing situation that calls for help if it persists for too long. Here are a few tips to ensure that you gain better control over premature ejaculation.
- Deep breathing Exercise: Sometimes, too much of excitement can lead to a variety of problems including premature ejaculation. If this becomes a normal occurrence, you can try practicing deep breathing during the act of sex to calm yourself down and slow down the frenzy so that you are more attuned to your surroundings and partner rather than yourself and the panic you may be feeling. Taking deep and slow gulps of air can ensure that you focus on the act rather than getting caught up in the excitement.
- Medications: there are broadly two kinds of medical treatments - local application anaesthetic gels that numb the area around the tip of penis and tablets that prolong ejaculation time. One needs to consult a sexologist, psychiatrist or a urologist to know more about them.
- Stop and Start: This is a method that many sexologists recommend. The stop and start method is one that will have to be practiced individually so that you are able to retain more control over your ejaculation when you are with your partner. Basically, in this method, you are required to start the process of masturbation and stop just short of ejaculation. After doing this several times and on a regular basis, you will find that your brain reacts in the same way when you are having intercourse, which will delay the ejaculation to a normal period.
- Kegel: If you thought that kegel exercises are only for women, then you need to think again. Premature ejaculation also signifies low pelvic strength for many cases and you would do well to invest time in a few exercises like the kegel, which will build up your pelvic strength so that you are able to control premature ejaculation in a better way.
Persistent problems that are not fixed with these methods should be addressed with a consult to a doctor.