Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Anant SaneYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a 24 year male working as a programmer. I have to sit long at work place. What all are the precautions I have to take before fed on back pain ?
I am 63 year old male no sugar BP normal with medicine. My problem is 20 year back operate on my right leg hip joint with nailing. 3 year back remove nails. My right leg short about half inch. I walk limb. And due to that full body load come on left side leg. Now days my left side leg pain in knee. For that pl. Suggest medicine or treatment.
My father age is 59 years and weight about 104 kg due to heavy weight have heavy pain in my father's back. Give some suggestions to avoid this pain.
If I have to pick a heavy thing my back starts paining and when it pains I am not be able to stand properly and also m not able to sit or even lie down. What should I do Dr. Please help me it pains too much.
I am suffering from frozen shoulder for last 3 months. Doing exercise daily but no improvement. Please suggest treatment.
I'm 17 years old. I have backache from 2 months. I take so many medicines but haven't any relief. What can I do?
Joint pain refers to discomfort, aches, and soreness in any of the body's joints. Arthritis is a frequent cause of joint pain. The two main forms of arthritis, which may cause joint pain, are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. In fact, arthritis affects over 180 million people in India, with most of them being under the age of 25, and women in the age bracket of 20-40 being most severely affected by rheumatoid arthritis. Other common causes of joint pain are bursitis, lupus, gout, infection of the bone, cancer, and rickets.
Women face the problem of joint pain mostly because of menopause. Estrogen reduction during menopause very often means a bone loss that puts women at risk for osteoporosis. It is the thinning of the bone that dramatically increases the risk of fracture in women. Fractures due to osteoporosis affect about half of the women over 50.
Osteoporosis is a silent problem but osteoarthritis makes itself known. It causes achy joints, which can be very painful. Osteoarthritis results from the loss of cartilage in a joint, which causes the bones to rub together, eventually damaging the joint.
Joints, which experience high impacts such as hips and knees, tend to be most affected by menopausal arthritis. Hands and fingers can also be affected. Dehydration in women can also cause joint pain because of a buildup of uric acid, which can cause inflammation in the joints.
How can you as a woman prevent joint pain?
- It is important to reduce the pressure of repetitive strain. Some exercises such as yoga and swimming are beneficial for strengthening your muscles and joints without exerting too much pressure on them.
- Diet can have a positive influence on your joint health too. Fruits and vegetables have properties, which reduce inflammation (such as tomatoes, olive oil, and green, leafy vegetables to name a few). Having a balanced diet will not only help you with many menopause symptoms but will keep your weight in check, thereby preventing obesity and consequently joint pain.
Related Tip: How Homeopathy Can Cure Muscle and Joint Pain??
Hi, I had some stiffness at neck, doctor recommended x ray. X ray revealed spondylosis at C4, C5 level in cervical region. They told that distance between c4 and c5 has reduced. So, please tell me how this condition can be improved or stopped at this level. Sometimes, I have minor pain in shoulder and upper arms which comes and goes. What exercises should I do to improve.
I have last 10 year constipation problem but last 6 month my problem is high my left hips and leg is very high pain for constipation problems please advise for this problem.
- Legs pain can happens due to many reasons like neurological disorders, spinal injuries, muscle weakness, deficiency of nutrition, strain full activity, sports injuries etc.
- If you are unable to move, walk, heavy ness in legs, and confidence going to low in walking and fear to fall then physiotherapy will help you
- Physiotherapy treatment and strength exercises, stretching exercises helps to improve your activities and gives you normal life.