Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anand Vikram Kale
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anand Vikram KaleYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Mane Trupti Laxman
Dr. Anand is very polite. He explained causes and line of treatment for hairfall and dandruff to me. I underwent Virechan panchakarma and shirodhara treatment at his clinic. And Now after 3 months of treatment I found almost 80% relief in hairball, stress. Thank you so much doc
Dr. Anand Vikram Kale provides answers that are very helpful. The ans given by doctors are very helpful to take proper decision
Dr. Anand Vikram Kale provides answers that are caring. Thanks sir for answering....
Ram Manohar Tiwari
Dr. Anand Vikram Kale provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u sir.
Anal fistula, a challenge for modern surgery, but can be cured with grade ksharsutra in Ayurveda (Indian system of medicine). Anal fistula is a disease for which different methods of treatment have been advocated time to time, even today when we are talking about robotic surgery, this disease has no satisfactory method of treatment in modern surgery. The latest method of video assisted anal fistula treatment (VAAFT) is not satisfactory due to high incidences of recurrence after the surgery. But at Sushruta Anorectal Institute New Delhi; with the help of Graded KsharsutraTM all these patients of complex Anal fistula are being successfully treated.
In Ayurveda about 2000 yrs ago Acharya Sushruta has indicated ksharsutra treatment to treat fistula-in-ano. Late professor P J Deshpandey at the faculty of Ayurveda Institute of Medical Sciences B H U; had done extensive research in this field and established a treatment module to cure this disease. In 1990 Indian council of medical research has clinically evaluated this Ayurvedic treatment module at four premiere institutes in our country including AIIMS Delhi & PGI Chandigarh. Subsequently, it was concluded by I.C.M.R. that in the patients of fistula in ano, ksharsutra treatment is more effective& convenient as compared to modern surgery.
Ksharsutra is a thread coated with certain Ayurvedic medicines known for their antiseptic, debridement & healing properties. After u v sterilization this medicated thread (ksharsutra) is used under complete aseptic precautions in the patients. The patient is routinely investigated with special reference to any other associated disorder like hypertension, diabetes mellitus, tuberculosis etc. The next step lies in the proper identification& evaluation of the fistulous tract. It is mandatory to define the fistula tract wrt its depth, direction & branching pattern. This may be achieved by careful probing under expert hands using malleable probes& if required help may be taken from other investigations like x-ray fistulogram or MRI fistulogram.
Once the tract has been clearly defined the Ksharsutra is placed in it with the help of certain instruments, under local anesthesia. This entire procedure is usually completed in ten to fifteen mins. As there is no cutting of tissues hence no bleeding, no pain & patients can go home after half an hr rest in the daycare room. The medicine-coated on the thread is gradually released in the tract. The cumulative effect of the coated drugs exerts a powerful debridement effect on the fistula tract & induces healing by the fresh & healthy granulation tissues. Thus Ksharsutra is the mechanism of drug delivery precisely at the tissues involved.
Every seventh or tenth day the old sutra is replaced with a new Ksharsutra till there is a final cut through. It has been observed that the tract heals @ 0.5-1 cm per week. The post-operative complications like recurrence of the disease, fecal incontinence, bleeding is not seen with Ksharsutra treatment. Further, this therapy is performed as an OPD procedure. No general anesthesia & no hospitalization is required. Patient maintains his normal routine activities as usual during the treatment period.
At Sushruta Anorectal Institute; Rohini - New Delhi, we have been working on this disease including piles fissures & pilonidal sinus for the last 30 yrs. Here we have developed the concept of Graded KsharsutraTM which has given us a more effective & convenient way to treat anal fistula. At Sushruta Anorectai Institute we have treated on record thousands of patients of anal fistula from different states including overseas patients. We have records to prove that the patients of high anal complex fistula, those have been operated two or three times but failed to heal were successfully treated at this institute.
Is your male reproductive organ is small? Is it the cause of embarrassment to you? Does the small size affects your love life? The penis is indeed one of the most important organs of a man’s body, and a strong, healthy penis is a matter of pride for most men in general. A small penis may cause a lot of stress in life and may result in reduced self-confidence or self-esteem. Penis enlargement is carried out by many men all over the world who are not satisfied with the size, length or health of their penis.
There are several ways by which penis enlargement can be conducted. Ayurveda can be used for penis enlargement, and one should consume proper Ayurvedic medicines and practice several exercises. Many men want to have an enlarged penis as it would make women more sexually attracted towards them. An enlarged penis is supposed to make a man more sexually desirable.
Ayurvedic remedies for penis enlargement
In Ayurveda, there are several ways in which you can have an enlarged penis. These include the following:
- Ayurvedic penis enlargement oil and cream: You may use Ayurvedic oils and creams, which are used especially to benefit penis enlargement. These oils and creams are totally natural and are made from pure Ayurvedic herbs. They are safe for use and have aphrodisiac properties, which help in increasing the penis size and deal with several problems regarding erection. These oils and creams give strength to the penis, resulting in a much harder erection. The ingredients used in these creams and the oils act as stimulants and increase the flow of blood in the penis. They also help in dealing with premature ejaculation (PE).
- Ayurvedic capsules: You may take Ayurvedic capsules, which help in penis enlargement. The capsules are made of processed Ayurvedic herbs. Being natural, they are considered totally safe for long-term use. These capsules enhance blood circulation in the vessels and cavities of the penis. This enables smooth stretching and relaxation of the penis. The penis size becomes enlarged and these Ayurvedic capsules also cause enhanced libido or sex drive. You will be able to achieve much bigger, stronger and harder erections during sexual activity. You will also be able to maintain an erection for a longer time.
- Exercises: There are certain exercises which you can practice for having an enlarged penis. Some common and effective exercises associated with Ayurveda for penis enlargement include jelqing andstretching.
Certain Ayuredic home remedies can be used for penis enlargement as well. You can consume a mixture of walnut and honey with milk, a mixture of carrots with milk or carrot juice with honey. No side effects are associated with these Ayurvedic remedies for penis enlargement.
Hi sir, I am able to see closer objects but unable to see distant objects, but when I use glass (-2.25) I can not read computer properly. What is the solution? How can I protect my eyes from computer rays?
Hii m having 7months old baby who had 4 surgeries regarding intestinal obstruction n now it is 7 months dealing this situation m not getting rest I mean to say I sleep but my brain doesn't sometimes there is hospital sometimes my son n all also I get very very angry n frustrated with every small things which end up crying a lot n then I get headache whole day I keep thinking about some or the other thing except hospital I haven't visited any other place in this 7 months but I can't go wid my son n also without leaving him m tired of all this now. Also I want something else to talk or you can sae in my mind m thinking something to talk to anyone but my words are something else then I recurrent it after recognizing Wat I was about to say. Also I forget each n every thing very easily sometimes I go to my husband or mom to sae something n then I suddenly forget Wat I wanted to tell them den after sometime the same thing will come to my mind m tired of all this pls help.
A night out with its fair share of drinks is enjoyable, but it is the morning after which tends to have the after affects. Hangovers are a problem with anybody who has had a drink too much the night before and it might leave you in an incapacitated state due to nausea, headaches and dehydration.
Here are some of the known homemade remedies which can cure hangovers:
- Make sure you take a lot of water and fluids: After you have woken up after a night out where you had lots to drink, you are bound to have a hangover as alcohol is known to dehydrate the body. Thus it is advisable that you drink plenty of water and other fluids. Only water isn’t going to be enough as water can hydrate you but many of the other nutrients will only be supplied by juices, rehydrating drinks, sports drinks or other such. Thus it is important to consume a variety of these fluids.
- Eat a hearty breakfast: The longer you are with an empty stomach, the longer it is going to take the hangover to go away. Eating a hearty and filling breakfast will relieve the hangover to a great extent. However, eat foods which are easy to digest, such as cereals and toast. Avoid greasy and oily foods in the morning as they may add to the nausea.
- If you have nowhere important to be, go back to bed: If you have the time and nothing to do, then it is advisable to sleep a little longer while you keep rehydrating yourself whenever you wake up. This is going to give your body the fluids it needs while resting is going to give it plenty of opportunity to heal itself.
- Eat ginger, both before and after drinking: Ginger has been used as a home remedy across cultures for centuries to treat nausea. It is thus wise to eat crystallized or candied forms of ginger, both before and after consumption of alcohol as it will lessen its effects on the body. You can take ginger the night after as well to reduce the nausea that comes with hangover.
- Stretch out and exercise a little: Between naps it may not be a bad idea to stretch out and exercise a little, which will help you release endorphins to make you feel better. However, ensure that it is light exercise so that the nausea and headaches are not exacerbated.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The onset of winter brings with it chilly and dry winds. For some, it’s the time to enjoy the chill weather with hot water baths and soothing drinks, and for others it’s time to brave the long persistent cold and flu like symptoms which cause sickness and discomfort.
People who are allergic to the winter season can catch a cold on the slightest exposure to cold air. Sometimes, it’s difficult to ascertain whether it is cold or an external allergen. In people prone to winter allergies, the allergies are mainly caused due to the allergens present in the environment. Mostly, winter allergies are also caused by the same allergens that are triggered in the summer season.
Thus, people who have some or the other form of seasonal allergy is likely to suffer from allergies as the season changes.
- Pet dander (flakes of skin in an animal's fur or hair) allergies are believed to escalate in winter since pets are mostly indoors during this season. The best way to deal with this is keeping the pet’s area clean and dry, washing and changing of the bedding regularly, and avoiding physical contact as much as possible.
- Dampness of clothes, blankets and shoes at home can be an allergy trigger for many people. The best way to control this type of allergy is to keep damp clothes and shoes in sun for some time. However, this may not work in many countries with extreme cold climates, which lack sunshine in their environment.
- Decaying leaves and other yard waste can cause allergies due to mould and mildew. Mopping and sweeping the floors and garden can help alleviate the problem to some extent.
- Dry climate can cause irritation in the nose and throat. It’s important to replenish the body with adequate liquids and water rich fruits and veggies. It’s important to choose your drinks wisely. Too much tea or coffee can also dehydrate the body. Go for ginger lemon honey infused in warm water for best results.
- Allergy symptoms can also be caused due to too much moisture in the environment. It can give rise to a stuffy or runny nose, sneezing and coughing. Thus it’s best to avoid sitting in a moist environment for long.
- Sinus congestions are also common during the winter season. Steam inhalation and hot showers can help relieve the symptoms and provide relief.
Whether you are allergic to pets, moisture, dampness, dry weather or chilled winds, the thumb rule is twofold—to understand what triggers your allergies and to avoid your exposure to those allergens. As we all know, allergies have no cure and they need to be managed. Drugs also help in controlling the allergy symptoms to some extent. However, it’s best to prevent them as far as possible. If you are confused about what triggers your allergy, make sure to consult your doctor. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!