Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anand ShindeYour feedback matters!
Infertility is known to usher a lot of emotional stress in the lives of those who go through it. Often, an overwhelming sense of grief descends upon the couple who try to grapple with the sense of loss. The social and psychological ambience plays a very important role in reconciling one with the harsh reality and prepping one up for a fresh start.
While IVF has proven to be a boon in the lives of many couples, many still take to IVF as the last resort. Another factor that makes the responses about IVF rather ambiguous is the uncertainty of the results. There are numerous factors like failure in embryo attachment or uterine incompatibility that often results in a failed IVF. Therefore, before opting for this surgery, one must be mindful of the consequences.
Some of the ways, one can prepare oneself for IVF have been enlisted below:
- Informed choice: Considering IVF is a rather stressful surgery, one needs to be well aware of the stakes. Reading up about the potential risks and the details about the process, helps one to be prepared for the consequences and deal better with the trauma.
- Take good care of your intimate relationships: Since IVF tends to take a toll on not just the mother, but also the close family, it is important to maintain a strong bond of trust and compassion in the course of the surgery. Hostility and discordance adds on the stress and sometimes inflict grave health implications upon the mother. It is important to support your partner through the entire journey. You may consider professional counselling too.
- Prepare yourself for all possible situations: While the advanced technology aims to minimize any hazard, the results can often be unpredictable. You might want to adequately monitor your cycle in order to anticipate the potential problem areas and the results thereof. You should discuss these with your loved ones to avert excessive stress. It is a good idea to keep oneself productively busy in the due course to avoid anxiety.
I am 28 years old. I got married on March 30th 2014. I have two baby girls. Both was normal delivery but long labour and first was vaccum delivery. And also one unexpected abortion in between this. My gynecologist says my uterus is little swollen after last labour. Pls advice me how to take care to get good utras health and when I can have my next baby and when it will OK to Start postpartum exercises after delivery.
Hi doctor my cousin is 28 years unmarried girl. Her monthly cycle suddenly Change its come after 21 days as always but its changes into 3 days to 2 days and after 2 month again 3 days now its again 3 days. Its that normal?
I have a constant weight from last 7 years that is 37 kg, and I also suffering from mensuration irregularities, I was take treatment of it from regional hospital, consulting gynecologist doctor, but still my this problem occur again after sometimes of being regular periods.
I am a 20 year old girl. Very rarely I be in sex with my bf. During our foreplay or before he reaches deep. I am getting wet. And I also have pain in my vagina when he inserts his penis. Because of pain I m forcing him to take it out. What I should for my vaginal pain and earlier wetness.
Dear Dr, We are trying for pregnancy so this month my wife crossed 18 day past ovulation and usually she l get period maximum 16 day past ovulation. Bec this time as Dr. prescribed so she s taking sustain 200mg from 2 day after ovulation to till date (14 tab). My question is now she skipped date it s because of sustain tab or pregnancy? please clarify me.
My ivf test done on 1st september then when I pregnant because I have more physical issue like fever and headache paining. So when I will get pregnant and how I know about that?
Is there any time for intercourse means after periods how long I should do intercourse for pregnancy.
Hi doctors, just want to know my age is 27 female and my height is 5.4, and my weight is 69, what should b my perfect weight, Ian planning for a baby so just need the healthy tips.
PGS or Pre-implantation Genetic Screening is a test conducted to decipher the chromosome count of the embryo. Today, if you are planning to get pregnant or using alternative technologies for pregnancy; there are several tests that need to be conducted so that the child is born healthy and stable. One such test is the PGS, it determines whether or not the count of chromosomes is normal, which is forty six, is present in the embryo. If there are abnormal numbers of chromosomes present in the embryo then it might lead to additional problems in the future. In such cases, special treatments and procedures are conducted.
There are several advantages of PGS. Some of them are highlighted in details below.
- Healthy pregnancy: Interestingly, a man can produce sperms throughout his lifetime. But a woman is born with the eggs already created. The chances of producing a healthy baby with those eggs decrease as the age of the woman increases. It is seen that those women who think of delivering a child in their older ages are often found with chromosome deficiencies in the embryo. Thus, to avoid such a situation, it is best to perform PGS.
- Reduces the chance of miscarriage: Pregnancies which occur without having performed any prior tests like the PGS have high chances of resulting into a miscarriage at the slightest of carelessness. But research has found that those pregnancies which take place after considering the chromosomal health of the embryo have reduced the risk of being abnormally terminated.
- Time reduction between two IVF Circles: For those who do not know IVF stands for In-Vitro Fertilisation. It is a process which aids a woman in becoming pregnant. It is often opted by those who are having issues in naturally conceiving a child. PGS here plays an important role. If the test detects abnormal embryo, then the next IVF circle can be started right away without wasting any time. But if the PGS detects a normal embryo then the IVF circle is deemed to be successful and the woman can continue with the pregnancy.
Thus, these are some of the main advantages of Pre-Implantation Genetic Screening. This helps to determine whether the embryo is of the desired choice or not and whether the baby born out of it would be healthy and normal. It is one of the tests which need to be conducted preceding implantation to provide better results after the implantation process is carried out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.