Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
My wife is 17 weak pregnancy, uterus stitched 3 weak ago, can us do sex this time? Can do Oral sex this time?
Sunscreen is the real fountain of youth. Get into the habit of applying sunscreen or a lotion with minimum spf 15 to 30 protection daily. Remember that the sun's rays can still be damaging in winter months as it reflects off snow.
I am suffering for pcod problem. I have irregular mensuration cycle I want to get pregnancy. So what to do. I cannot lose weight. Its a very big problem to me. I am 30yrs old. 90 kg wt.
I am not fine. When I am go in sunlight I feel so weakness. And I am not feel feel good. How to face in that condition? And why it happened with me? Please tell me solution.
Dr. I am getting light periods from last 20 days, I am very concerned. Please advise if every thing is okay.
My ovaries are quite well and tubes are open. But still follicles not growing even with injections. What to do?
Every food we eat tastes differently. 6 tastes of edibles are sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent astringent. Try to have all 6 tastes in your food every day.
I am 50 years old female diagnosed with cervicitis in ultrasound scan. My mother 74 yrs of age was diagnosed with ovarian adenexa mass and was operated and without chemo on tomaxifen leading normal life. Do I hv any chance of having cancer in life as I have heard it is in genes,
I am 32 years old female , I have pcod problem so I am gaining weight my height is 5.7 and weight 89 kgs I have irregular periods also please suggest me a good diet.
If we had a physical relations with our beloved is there any chances in our future to know our husband that we had sex earlier also ?
Tiffa scan at 5 month pregnancy came normal placenta upper segment fetal heart rate 158b/min but doc suggest bed rest. Fetal weight 222g my weight 65kg height 5.3 inches what fruits should I take according to weather still doc suggest maintain injection up to 8month pregnancy. Once in 15 days.
My wife is pregnant under five month. But her amniotic fluid is low from adequate Her AFI is 80mm. What is the problem arise to my wife and baby What is the solutions? I have one year.
Me & my husband are trying for a baby since 2 years. I have pcos & I'm undergoing treatment for that already. 2 days before doctor advised my husband to go for semen analysis. We got the report yesterday. My husband has 30 % active motility & 70 % abnormal (sperm analysis ). He has high glucose & cholesterol levels to. Is he OK? Doctor prescribed medicines & advised him for exercise & some food restrictions. My question is, does 30% active motility is poor or it is somewhat OK? Is that very low? Does it affects me in conceiving?
Hello doc, how do we remediate a pregnant woman bleeding from private part after a fun session with her partner. What can she use. Thanks.
Dear Dr. What are the chances that through partner I can have uti infection. How to prevent it? Secondly, I have heard that eating too much lemon have adverse effect on sex life. I love lemons and I eat half lemon / day. Is it true?
Dear doctor I have delivered a baby girl three months ago. I feel pain in my left breast. and sometime the pain was unbearable what can I do for it. Is it normal or have some problem.
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.