Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Mere dark circles bhot black h and. Jbki mera face fair and clear h.to ye dark circles kafi weired lgte h.I'hv tried almond oil for about 2 months. And it worked but due to that my eyelashes grew taller and thicker , I don't want them to grow more. So I can't use almond oil. Plzz tell. How can I get rid of my dark circles in an effective way "WITHOUT GROWING MY EYELASHES MORE"
I'm 22 weeks pregnant . Had spicy food ye whole day. At night saw fresh blood from anal area (before stool not from vagina). please advise.
I am 25 year old male. My skin around penis is very dark and also bad odour comes. What should I do? Please advice.
Dear doctor my skin is becoming so black sir, what I have to do now sir, please send me any suggestion?
My stomach is too fat and my skin is black. so what should I do for glowing skin face. Please tell me.
I am getting pimples and red marks on face. I do not remember much but since I have used acrylic colour on face for drama I am feeling pimples and red marks on face.
I am suffering from black spot over my face and on body. Problem is when a pimple comes over my body lives a dark spot &on my face also.
I get dark circles under my eyes. Pls tell me y those coming. Is there any solution to get rid about those? Pls help me.
I am working as a computer operator when I go out of door and return for the computer work then I found darkness in the hole in side What I do for it.
I am33 years old female I have got blemishes on my face please suggest me the treatment .so that I can get rid of them.
Last week my face was slight reddish around nose and cheeks so doctor suggested me a steroid cream named (momoz-f) due to this cream redness disappeared but after 2-3 days my face developed acne like rash were I used the cream. So I want to know acne rash will disappear automatically or not? Now m using dosetil lotion on my face to get rid of dryness and itching.
Hello, I am using Melapik Ever Cream, but I do not know how use and how much time I have apply this cream on my face. Please advice me. Thank You, Reshma.
I am having blood in my stool. Initially I was diagnosed with fissure. But later I have done sigmoidoscopy. Its came that I am having heamarhoid. Please sugest what should I eat.
Sir/Madam, I am 28 years old male. I am suffering from the skin problems like pimples, black marks and dry skin at winter times. The black marks are not fading away from my face. And at the winter time my face is covered with a black like layer which seems to be like fungal infection. I am using HH sone cream twice a week for this issue. How to get rid of this problem. please help me.
I had viral rashes 2 months ago. Now due to that my skin colour hv become 1 tone darker n I hv oily face with pimples n dark spots. please suggest body scrub n facewash.
I have many more black spots on my face and also a little bit of pimples on my cheeks due to that black spots face becoming black. What I have to do?
I am an engineering student and got exposed to sun a lot past year and my face gets darker even I am fair before exposure and I dont hav enough money to go to dermtgst hence please tell me any cream which makes me fairer and reduce patches on my skin.
Freckles are not always unwanted. While some people can't stand them, a few people find them cute. However, everybody loves clear skin and to achieve that it is essential to bid farewell to freckles. Freckles are tiny brown spots that are caused by an increased production of melanin in the skin cells.
People with sensitive skin are more prone to freckles than others. If you're looking for a way to get clearer skin, here are a few remedies to help you deal with freckles:
- Use sunscreen: The first step towards fighting freckles is to prevent them. Freckles are a result of exposure to the sun and hence using a good sunscreen every day is a must. Choose a sunscreen that fights both UVA and UVB rays. The more your exposure to the sun, the higher the amount of SPF needed.
- Bleach them with lemon juice: Lemon juice is the best form of natural bleach. Apply freshly squeezed juice or bottled lime juice onto the skin and leave for 15*20 minutes. Do this twice a day to see your freckles fade. Along with bleaching the skin, the citric acid also helps tighten the skin and makes you look younger.
- Increase your intake of vitamin C: Vitamin C helps lighten the skin. Apart from the limes and lemons, kiwis, tomatoes, bell peppers and papaya are good sources of vitamin C.
- Use sour milk and sour cream: Sour milk and sour cream contain lactic acid that inhibits melanin production and lighten the skin. Wash your face with sour milk three to four times a day. You may rinse your face with water a little while after each sour milk wash. Apply the sour cream on your face as a mask and leave on for 15*20 minutes. This will help your skin absorb the lactic acid.
- Mask them with honey: Apply a mixture of honey and warm water over the freckles. Let it sit for a while and then rinse with lukewarm water. Follow this by rinsing your face with cold water. Alternatively, you could try a mask of honey and yogurt. Leave this mask on for at least half an hour.
- Try a fruit peel: Along with eating them, you could also put fruit directly on your skin to fight freckles. Blend fruits like strawberries, papaya, pineapple and cucumber and apply it on your face. As it dries the top layer of skin sticks to the fruit and is peeled off. With repeated use, you will notice your freckles fade away.
If none of this works, you could also try skin lightening creams or chemical peels and laser freckle removal.