Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Amruta JoshiYour feedback matters!
My frnd do sex 2_3tym in week he doesn't get full satisfaction he ejaculated in 1 min he was in depression please suggest him some treatment.
I am a 35 year old male 6ft, 80 kgs. I have been smoking an average of 5 cigarettes per day for last 20 years. My health was good until 5 years back, my mother expired due to cardiac arrest, at home and in front of my eyes. I was very attached to my mother and could not handle the trauma. Everyday post that day, I used to blank out and felt racing heartbeats, and a feeling of getting passed out. Everyday my father used to take me to hospital in emergency wherein doctors would do ecg and echo too of a couple of occasions. Everyone suggested that trauma was the reason behind all this feeling. I resumed office after a couple of weeks and tried to forget the issue. After about 6 months, I was driving back from office when I felt an urgency to pass urine which I did. 15 minutes later I felt palpitations and again an urge to ease out. For the remaining portion of my journey I kept on urinating every 5-10 minutes and my hands, face and feet started tingling. By the time I pulled up at a nursing home, my whole body was shaking vigorously. When I entered doctor' s cabin, my hands, feet and tongue started twisting and I was barely able to speak anything. Doctor injected something in my arm post which I was fine in 5 min. He told me that this is panic attack. After that day I had been feeling tingling in my hands, feet and face on a daily basis along with palpitations and frequent urination. I have consulted numerous cardiologists, gastro experts, general physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, and the list is unending. Although with my latest treatment, things are in control and I do not face the panic attacks daily, but that feeling of tingling does not go away, coupled with the persistent fear of dying. I want to regain the same mental and physical self confidence that I had before my mother' s death. Please help.
Sir mujhe acidity ki vajah se gastric problem hoti hai muje ye problem 4 year se hai mene koi dawai nahi li abhi muje asthma ho gaya hai ish vajah se. Allopathic acidity ki goliya leta hu pr koi permanent fayada nahi. Pls help I take all test LFT sonograpy blood test all are normal.
I am 27 years old. I am not circumcised. And when I try to pull back my foreskin it is paining and my forehead is very sensitive. What should I do. Will I have normal sex like others.
It is a very common notion that fat is not good for your body. Most people have started opting for sugar instead of fat, which, in turn, has led to the rise in cases of diabetes. Recent studies have shown that fat is actually healthy for your body. Fat plays an important role in the body such as forming the membranes of the cell and reducing inflammation.
Here are some foods that are rich in fat and are actually good for you:
- Avocado: Avocadoes are different from other fruits in the way that they are rich in fats unlike other fruits, which mostly contain carbohydrates. It mostly contains oleic acid, a type of monounsaturated fat that is beneficial for the immune system. They are also rich in fiber that lowers the bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Dark chocolate: As mouthwatering as it can get, dark chocolates never fall out of a foodie’s list of things he can’t do without. Studies have always attributed chocolates with all the ill effects they can possibly bring on you. However, recent researches have come up with quite contrary results, which can make all the prejudiced ones eat the humble pie. Dark chocolates, apart from their exotic varieties, come with incredible health benefits as well. It is rich in fats and antioxidants, known to improve your cardiovascular health. Chocolate is also known to lower blood pressure and improve brain function.
- Fish: Fish such as sardines, mackerel and salmon are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which are very beneficial for your heart. It lowers the risk of heart disease and other cardio vascular diseases.
- Nuts: Nuts are rich in healthy mono-saturated fats which reduce the risk of diabetes, obesity and heart diseases. Nuts also contain magnesium and Vitamin E which are good for the body.
- Extra virgin olive oil: Extra virgin olive oil is rich in Vitamin K and E along with various antioxidants. These antioxidants help in preventing inflammation and free radical damage to the body.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds are types of seeds which are rich in fats and fiber, thus promoting satiety. They have anti-inflammatory properties and help in lowering the blood pressure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.