Allergies can be difficult to handle and may prevent you from leading a normal life. The problem with allergies is the fact that there is no common trigger. Each person may be allergic to a different substance and it is vital for the patient to figure out what triggers the allergies. In severe forms of allergies, patients may become unable to draw breath, which would need them to be hospitalized.read more
Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amruta Bakshi
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Amruta BakshiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Chest pain reduced in just couple of days. Started feeling much fresh, energetic through the day since day 1. Very knowledgeable and experienced.
Acne is a skin condition that starts to appear on the face because of hormonal changes during the years of puberty. It is noticed prominently amongst teenagers going through this phase. At this time, the growth hormones become extra active because of which the oil glands begin to produce more oil.
There are glands that exist below hair follicles. These follicles become infected, start to swell, and ultimately lead to the occurrence of pimples. These pimples appear as black or red rashes of varying sizes. Acne and pimples are not easy to treat and require a considerable amount of time and dedication.
• Pus-filled acne where the patient’s skin becomes tender and pale
• Acne arising out of constant consumption of junk food and/or because of menstruation
• Acne appearing from gastric problems
• Acne where there is the appearance of red pimples over the entire face
• Acne due to constant use of cosmetic products, especially during the hotter months of the year
• Acne resulting from an excessively oily skin and presence of pain-inducing blackheads. In such cases, the whiteheads and pimples are of large proportions and appear reddish on the nose.
• Acne, which appears as hard and deep boils on the skin. These boils appear on the cheeks and take up a lot of time to heal. Often times, these leave behind prominent scars.
Homoeopathy in the Treatment for Acne-
Homoeopathy is most effective when it comes to treating acne. Homoeopathy, unlike other schools of medicine, does not provide quick fixes to the problem but goes to the root of it and tries to solve the underlying issue instrumental for the condition.
• A homeopathy is a natural form of treatment. Contrary to allopathic treatment, which uses strong drugs and medications to reduce the symptoms only, homoeopathy strikes at the root of the problem and helps remedy it.
• Homoeopathy medication, which uses natural substances and extracts from plant and animal bodies, help soothe your skin when painful acne/pimples break out.
• Homoeopathy is known for never having any sort of side effects. Homoeopathy remedies work to build your immune system so that you do not come across infections leading to pimples. They also help to regulate your hormonal balance and ensure proper functioning of the hormone glands.
Homoeopathy let the acne blisters heal naturally. This process may be a time-consuming affair but you can rest assured that it will be an effective treatment method because the problem is solved from the roots. With homoeopathy, treatment chances of treating the scars of the acne are also high.
Homoeopathy addresses a wide number of acne problems and aims to get to the root of the issue to provide permanent solutions.
Allergies can be difficult to handle and may prevent you from leading a normal life. The problem with allergies is the fact that there is no common trigger. Each person may be allergic to a different substance and it is vital for the patient to figure out what triggers the allergies. In severe forms of allergies, patients may become unable to draw breath, which would need them to be hospitalized.
What is PCOD?
PCOD or polycystic ovary disorder is prevalent in women in the childbearing age, stretching from their 20’s to the mid-40’s. This disease goes undiagnosed most of the time. However, it causes a lot of trouble to the women, including pain and discomfort. Complications are more common during pregnancy.
PCOD occurs because liquid filled sacs start growing inside the ovaries. The ovaries produce essential sex hormones, and once their function is disrupted, problems of a sexual nature crop up in these women’s bodies, affecting sex drive, appearance and normal lifestyle.
There are several symptoms, which may help you determine if you have this disease yourself. They are-
• Periods do not occur after fixed intervals - Your 28-day cycle will be deranged. You may have your period earlier or later each month, or you may skip some months entirely. This is a serious concern among many women.
• Irregular bleeding - After you finally get your period, you may get abnormal amounts of flow. It may be unnaturally heavy and will be difficult for you to manage.
• Your complexion changing - Your complexion may get darker than it originally was, as a symptom of PCOD.
• You may have skin problems - Skin problems are a common side effect of PCOD. You may have pimples, discolouration or acne outbreaks on your face.
• Changes in body structure - You may also put on a lot of weight, often leading to obesity.
Homoeopathy: Why should you choose it over all other treatment options?
You can choose to treat your PCOD with conventional methods, or you can choose alternative homoeopathy for the purpose. In fact, there are many reasons you should go for the latter.
• Homoeopathy has no side effects - Potent conventional medicines leave several side effects on your body long after the treatment is over. These give rise to further illnesses, which weaken your body and cost you a lot for treatment. On the other hand, homoeopathic medicine leaves no side effects.
• Homoeopathy offers customized treatment - In opposition to conventional methods homoeopathy offers different treatments for each patient. That takes into account your medical history and persona before coming up with a remedy. Predictably, the cure lasts much longer.
• Homoeopathy offers holistic treatment - Homeopathy heals you from the inside, taking care of both your mind and body. Conventional methods do not offer that, and this holistic treatment makes your body better in the end.
PCOD is a disease that affects one in every 10 women in their reproductive years. If you suspect you have the symptoms, you should go to a doctor as soon as possible. Homoeopathy treatment is recommended strongly for this condition. However, weigh the pros and cons of homoeopathic treatment for yourself, and finally, decide if you should go for it.
Uterine fibroids, also referred to as uterine myomas) are non-cancerous tumorsthat grow within the muscle tissue of the uterus. As many as 20% to 50% women between the age group of 18 to 40 suffer from the condition, but not all cases warrant treatment.
It may be as tiny as a coin or it may grow to the size of a watermelon, making people think the lady is 6/7 months pregnant! There may be one big fibroid or several small ones.
Though the exact causes are not known, family history and hormonal imbalances are said to be the main causes for the same.
Types of Uterine Fibroids
The four types are:
- Subserosal Uterine Fibroids: Develops outside the uterus and continues to grow.
- Intramural Uterine Fibroids: The most common type that lead to pregnancylike tummy. They develop within the uterus wall and continue to expand.
- Submucosal Uterine Fibroids: Because these develop within the uterus lining, they are most likely to be the cause of heavy flow during periods.
- Pedunculated Uterine Fibroids: These grow on the inner or outer side of a small stalk connecting to the uterus.
- An enlarged uterus is the most common symptom. It is often mistaken for general weight gain or pregnancy.
- Prolonged and painful menstrual cycle, that is many times irregular.
- Urinary incontinence and constant urge to urinate.
- Pelvic pressure.
- Pressure on the bowels leading to constipation.
- Pain during intercourse.
If you find out that you have fibroids during an examination or if you visit a doctor with any of these symptoms, they will most likely ask for an ultrasound or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) which will confirm the type of fibroid and the extent of your problem. Treatment includes non-invasive-focused ultrasound surgery.
Treatment with Homeopathy:
One of the best advantages of choosing Homeopathy is that it works without side effects. It addresses the issue rather than the symptom. A surgical procedure mentioned in general treatment does remove the fibroids but there is no guarantee that they won't grow back as the underlying issue of hormonal imbalance remains.
Often many people take such pain situations to be normal and they try various natural home remedies to get instant relief. But such remedies provide temporary relief and the symptoms start again after some time. Surgery is another option to treat the tumor but if you do not wish to go for the surgery procedure, then you can trust an expert homeopath who will prescribe you medicines as per your needs.
- There are homeopathic medicines often prescribed to women to face problems of menstruation periods going on for long and excessive amount of bleeding. Such women also face from cold feet and chilling sensations during the menstruation period. Also, these medicines can be consumed by women who are a bit overweight.
- There are some medicines for women who face menstruation period at short frequent intervals. It may also happen that the patient has not yet overcome the already over periods and again the periods may start after just a few days. This leads in lot of severe pain and cramps in the uterus as well as at the back. For such issues, homeopathy is the best option.
- There are many cases when other things such as the amount of blood and the frequency of the menstruation period may remain proper but the patient may face some other unusual problem. Homeopaths prescribe some medicines to patients who face a smelly menstruation discharge.
- There are medicines that are rarely prescribed because they are for the patients with rare symptoms of uterine fibroids. There are some rare cases when the patient may feel sensations during the passes of the menstrual flow. This may get accompanied by cramps in the feet.
During a clinical study of the effects of Homeopathy on fibroids, 85% patients showed improvement and 48% people had complete fibroid removal.
I am having ringworm on my body from a week and it is more now please help me for a good treatment or suggest me a nice cream or medicine.
My father is suffering from some desies from last 5 years, now he forget every thing even he does recognize me and my mom, he forget to tell that he need to go to washroom, and he did not tell that he is hungry, we r caring him as a 2 years child from last 3 years, he is under treatment of a doctor but his condition is stable, there is no sign of improvement, can any one suggest that is it curable ,can he will so his work normally or not pls guide. Is there any treatment for it or not.
Benifits Of Excercise For Mental Health
Regular exercise helps ease depression in various ways like.
* release good hormones happy feeling may ease depression.
* reducing immune system chemicals that worsen depression.
* rise of body temperature has calming effect.
Regular exercise has many psychological and emotional benefits can help you.
* gain confidence.
* take your mind off worries. Break down negativity in you.
*get more social interaction.
* doing something positive to manage anxiety or depression is a healthy coping strategy.
Do regular exercise for 30min for self-benefit.