Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amrit ShahadeYour feedback matters!
Im a diabetes patient and my foot is infected foot and it is very cracked foot can you tell me how to cure my foot.
Hi Doctors, I had been infected with chicken pox 2 month back however .Marks of chicken pox are still there on my face and body kindly advise how can I remove all of them and can have clear and good skin like before.
I have some skin problem, I have little pimples on my face how can I reduce them nd remove their dark mark. I also have dark circles under my eys how can I reduced them.
-Popping or scratching acne can leave scars
Natural home remedy using aloe vera and Turmeric:
1. Take an aloe vera leaf
2. Peel the outer green covering
3. Extract the gel from inside
4. Mix half tsp pure turmeric powder.
5. Apply the gel 2 times a day
6. Leave it for 30 minutes
7. Wash it off
Natural home remedy using honey, lemon juice, almond OIL and milk:
1. Take 1 tbsp of honey
2. Add 1 tbsp lemon juice
3. Add 1 tbsp almond oil
4. Add 2 tbsp of milk
5. Mix Well
6. Apply on the affected area
Stop application if irritation persists and apply coconut oil.
Doctor I have to finger my anus for loo:(Since 6-7 years I dint find any problem but The problem being serious for now My stomach feels filled with air or tight .
I am 26 years old female and my skin is sometimes oily sometimes dry. I do not have acne problem but my concern is, I have open pores on my cheeks. I wash my face daily at night and use a face scrub every week once. Please let me know what can be done.
Dear Doctor, I am facing a problem with my face. I have small moles and black spots on my face. Due to this I am looking ugly. Please help me how to remove moles and spots on my face & How to improve skin color also.
Hi I am 25years old I have a clear and dry face. I have become darker nowadays I was not this much dark before and this is because dust and sun. I have tried many cosmetics but got zero results. So I request doctors to suggest me a cream or face wash or any medicine so that I can get back my complexion and whiteness back. I want to become fairer.
How to cure black marks on skin which was happened due to chicken pox is there any treatment to remove those marks on face.
The goodness of water is known to all and sundry. Another fluid to watch out for is the coconut water. Coconut water will leave you with a mouth open awe with its health benefits. From small kids to pregnant women to elderly people, everyone can drink coconut water (unless asked to avoid on doctor recommendation) without any tension. The sweet, nut-like taste of coconut water is indeed very refreshing and soothing, a great respite in the scorching summers.
Positive effects of coconut water on the health
- A low-calorie drink: Coconut water is an ideal and healthy substitute for processed fruit juice, aerated drinks, and beverages. Some of the amazing health benefits of coconut water include;
- Improves Digestion: Coconut water is an excellent source of phosphatase, diastase, folic acid, and other enzymes that aids in the digestion of food.
- A person with dehydration (an outcome of dysentery, diarrhea or cholera) can benefit immensely from coconut water. The coconut water works by restoring the lost electrolyte and plasma balance in the body.
- Keeps skin aging at bay: Cytokines and lauric acid are known to have anti-aging properties. They maintain the pH balance of the skin. Coconut water is a rich source of lauric acid and cytokines. As expected, coconut water helps to restore the natural glow of the skin. Coconut water greatly nourishes and protects the skin from rashes and skin infections.
- Drink coconut water, forget depression forever: Riboflavin, pathogenic acid, and thiamine are the triple healing vitamins that help to lower depression and stress in a person. With these important vitamins present, coconut water will lift your mood and spirits effortlessly.
- Weight management: Being a low- calorie drink, coconut water is a healthy option for people who are on a diet and want to lose few extra kilos.
- Healthy bones the natural way: An excellent source of calcium, coconut water will keep your bones strong and healthy.
- Kidney stones a thing of the past: A natural way to deal with the problem of kidney stones is indeed a great news. Potassium is present in abundance in coconut water. Thus, it not only helps in dissolving the kidney stones, but also ensures that there is no recurrence of the condition (kidney stones).
- A healthy blood pressure: Coconut water comes as a much-needed blessing for people with high blood pressure. The minerals (Potassium and Magnesium) along with Vitamin C ensure that the blood pressure is within healthy limits.
The magnesium present in coconut water comes as a savior for people with migraines.
- A rich source of potassium implies coconut water helps to lower the instances of muscle cramps.
- Having long, healthy, and lustrous hair is no longer a dream, all thanks to the coconut water. It hydrates the scalp, thus providing the necessary nourishment to the hair.
- Being low in sugar and calories, coconut water is an excellent remedy for diabetic patients. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.