Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Sir, I have back pain from past 6 years. Now I am using pain killer tablets for this. Please suggest me a doctor for permanent treatment.
I am 36 year old and a home maker. For past few days I am having severe foot pain. After getting up from sleep too I have the pain. Only the foot and not able to stand for some time .Please tell me the cause and preventive measures to get rid of the pain. Thank you.
I have heard dates increases sexual power. How to consume dates? Will it still help if I consume in row form?
I am. Suffering from pain in my lower Girdle bones. The pain is quite intense. Can you suggest what needs to be done?
I am a 20 years old male. I have been regularly working out for a few months now. But there has been no muscle gain at all. I am a vegetarian. Should I use protein supplements? Or what do I do?
I have had a sore throat for the past 4 days. Gargling and throat lozenges don't help. What's should I do?
How should the elderly patients do exercise or walking who have acute knee pain due to arthritis and have to loose weight.
I am having dry rough frizzy and wavy hair. Can you please suggest me any natural or home remedies to get straight silky smooth hair at home without chemical or heat?
My father aged 67 years having cervical spondylosis. He has spinal cord compression at c6-c7 level. Also nerve compression at c5-c6 level. Taken lot of treatment- allopathy, physiotherapy, ayurvedic treatment. No internal anatomical changes. Pain not too much. Slightly in forearm and heaviness in fingertip. Can compression be removed permanently or if it remain what will be after effect in life later. Any permanent solution.
Nutritious and healthy food is capable of arresting or even reversing diabetes. Here is a list of 13 such wondrous foods that, if eaten consistently, will ward off diabetes -
1. Sweet potatoes: Unlike regular potatoes, sweet potatoes are rich in fiber and Vitamin A along with a low Glycemic index.
2. Tomatoes: Tomatoes offset diabetes with its nutrients like Vitamin C, E, and iron. They can be eaten raw as well as cooked.
3. Fish: Consume fish like salmon, mackerel, tuna, and halibut etc that are rich in omega 3 fatty acids. Cook them in a simple way rather than deep-frying.
4. Apples: Apples are full of fiber and low in calories. Thus, they are able to effectively fight bad cholesterol and diabetes. It is best to eat them with their skin.
5. Avocado: This fruit comes packed with monounsaturated fats and balances blood sugar level. It also contains good fat that is capable of reversing insulin resistance.
6. Berries: Almost all kinds of berries are rich in antioxidants and fiber. They boost the production of insulin and lower down blood sugar.
7. Broccoli: Broccoli contains chromium that stabilizes levels of blood sugar.
8. Carrots: Carrots are extremely rich in beta-carotene that is known to lower the chances of diabetes.
9. Flaxseed: These are rich in fiber, protein, magnesium and good fats. They are known to helps cells in absorbing insulin.
10. Yogurt and Skim Milk: These dairy products are rich in calcium and protein for fighting against insulin resistance that leads to diabetes.
11. Oatmeal: Oatmeal comes loaded with soluble fiber that helps in delayed conversion of consumed carbohydrate into blood sugar.
12. Almonds: Regular intake of 4-5 almonds daily reduces the risk of diabetes as well as cardiovascular disease.
13. Garlic: Garlic is known to elevate the insulin level in the blood. It is rich in Allicin and vitamin B thiamine that activates pancreas for the production of insulin.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 6 Special Sex Tips for Diabetics